1. Country

1. Country
2. Why do you hate muslims

1.flag

2.because they follow the vile teachings of a warlord pedophile

canada

their culture doesn't seem compatible with western culture and they don't integrate very well

1. fag

2. because of their habits, their fundamentalism, and other reasons

I don't?

1, flag fag
MOHÁCS
O
H
Á
C
S

>2. Why do you hate muslims
i don't like child fucking , terror killing , and nazi behavior

1. flag

2. I only hate muslims on the middle east, muslims here hate them too especially the saudis. I hate their religion 100%.

2. Also I hate the arabic muslims because they're ugly, hairy, and spread the violent conspiracy from the imam to people here to fight their war. They also make too many babies once they immigrant into any country.

flag

i'm sure you can figure out why

flag

because of personal expiriences, such as couple of dudes trying to fug my gfs sister.

their antifeminism and homophobia

2bh malaysia is more religiously strict than most arab states outside of the gulf, which is strange because otherwise malays are mostly chill and cool headed, unlike arabs.

Romania
Because they are the cancer that our Orthodox ancestors and brothers fought to against to create a spiritually clean and pristine nation.

I don't.

1. funland
2. there's no reason not to hate them

because you invaded the middle-east and forcefully created a state right in the middle of the shitskin wasphive?

9/11

their loudspeaker prayer calls wake me up early in the morning sometimes

The ones in america are pretty chill.

I don't, in fact I like how they're cucking Germans so hard. Soon Germans will explode claiming that they were secret Nazis all along.

US
I don't

1. The GREATEST NATION ON EARTH (You guys should know this)
2. they're denying pedophilic goat-fucking cunts who need to die.

1. USA
2. 7th century ideology that has failed to modernize in the same way Christianity has (Reformation, Counter-reformation, worst days of the Thirty Years War is behind Europe, etc.). Western countries grant it special status, giving Muslims a protected minority status, assuming that they'd act just like nominal secular Christians who already went through their warlike savage phase 400 years ago.

And trust me, I don't like Christians very much either, but at least I'm not going to get killed by them in an act of political violence.

And I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam. The people who follow its retarded ideology are misguided, or, at worst, using it as an excuse to perpetrate violence. Islam must reform. Until then, it should be treated as a violent ideology and scrubbed out and repressed alongside cancer like the Black Panthers, the KKK, neo-nazism, etc.

give me one reason to not hate them

They're literal shit laying on the ground, we just moved the shit a little and built some houses.