Country girl

You American boys ever met a real country girl? Talking true blue, out in the woods, down home, country.

If so, what are they like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, but they're not worth it

>Inbred
>slutty
>Missing half their teeth from dip
>Stomach comes out farther than her tits
But if you want kids with fetal alcohol syndrome then boy do I have good news for you!

Kill yourself you memeing cunt

That looks nothing like pic-related. Is that what they're really like? I thought Christian (i.e. conservative) values were strong out in the country?
Elaborate.
That's just nasty.

>Elaborate.
They either have no tits or they're overweight. There is no in between

They're also obsessed with horses

>I thought Christian (i.e. conservative) values were strong out in the country?
Euros need to stop it with this meme

Love animals more than people

Try to act cute and sweet when sober but turn into trashy sluts after the barest sip of alcohol

Lament how there's no perfect man to match their sky high expectations, eventually settle down with some wealthy beta who lives in the suburbs.

Claims to be a Christian who goes to church every Sunday, even though her behavior doesn't indicate any of this.

Yeah, most are fat and ugly. Really stupid too with ugly accents. Also probably alcoholic, and on painkillers and heroin.

The beautiful women in US live in Cities or suburbs, those that are beautiful get the fuck out of rural areas where this is no jobs or hope for better life.

Yeah they are fat and ugly, most likely alcoholic or addicted to pain killers/heroin. On welfare.

That lady you have pictured probably is model living in NYC or LA.

Butthurt city boys ITT

>The beautiful women in US live in Cities or suburbs, those that are beautiful get the fuck out of rural areas where this is no jobs or hope for better life.
Sounds like Russia but replace big cities with first world countries.

>this much asshurt about Southerners in one thread

Who said anything about Southerners? The south isn't the only place that's "country"

There's no hiding it, Cleatus. Fucking your sister produces the same sort of trash that litters your front lawn.

Dixiefags have a maligned belief in their importance and always think that everyone's talking bad about them behind their backs. They're just as delusional as the SJW's they claim to hate.

this mountain negro knows

But it's fun

>tfw no country gf

At least in Russia the stupid rural fucks are skinny. In America they need mobility scooter

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They despise their rural countrymen, who are unenlightened by the benefits of millennial urban life, such as quinoa, baristas, a liberal arts education and fusion-cuisine

Pyccкиe дeвyшки - eбaныe дыpявыe шлюхи

top kek

while the south is full of stupid fat fucks the north, west, mid-west, pnw, sw, New England, etc. are also full of fat ugly stupid white trash

хyяcи ты бoмпaнyл.

Nah Russia has one of the highest obesity rates

OP asked for country girls

He's either talking about the South or the SouthWest. Considering the responses, they're talking about the South

I am from the country, but in the North. Country==rural/frontier dumb fuck farmers and small towns. It is all over America. Central Pennsylvania for instance is as full of white trash as Alabama. The South might be the highest concentration of white trash but unfortunately it exist throughout the whole country.

I know this feel, it applies to me in every sense of the word. Cityboys are repellant scum.

Euros don't tend to think of Pennsylvania when they're thinking of country girls

>But muh wholesome traditional Christian comfiness!
Newsflash: it has been corroding for decades.

Euros dont know the American country. Most of them visit city or suburban areas anyway. When they do go into the "country" it is usually national parks. It isnt like they drive around West Virginia or Mississippi as there is nothing fucking there.

That bitch in that first picture OP posted, there is 50% she is a euro herself. Watch her be a Russian/Ukrainian/swedish/brasilian model dressed up to sell a fake stereotype.

In country music videos those blonde hoes are models for the companies that make the videos which are probably down in LA/NYC/Nashville/Austin. Samething with movies. The video is put together by music execs who go to elite schools, are probably jewish, etc.

The REAL America as Sarah Palin put it is a place of poverty, obesity, welfare, addiction, alcoholism, and lack of hope or opportunity.

This beautiful blonde on a horse or rugged cowboy doesnt exist. It is more like guys who weight 300 pounds and make minimum wage if they even work playing COD in their sparetime and fat ugly women having kids from different men.

Welcome to the real America. Vote for Trump!

poccийcкиe пapни - кoнчeнныe импoтeнты и нищeбpoды.

>Vote for Trump!
>not waiting for Hillary to be incapacitated due to her syphilis and voting for based Kaine
It's like you WANT Gary Johnson to win

but do they have horses?

Yes

I wasn't talking about who in America can be considered country

Some of them. The majority I would guess no. Too expensive to feed with no benefit. The wealthier ones, sure.

Most have trailers, and if they somehow had a horse would trade it for painkillers.

>would trade it for painkillers.
meth*

What does metrosexual pavementdwellers being the worst people on earth have anything to do with that?

Depends what part of the country. East of the Mississippi is heroin/Painkillers West of it is meth.

Drug preferences aside, they all have obesity, stupidity, and alcoholism in common

>they all have obesity, stupidity, and alcoholism in common
R-rude
I'm big boned

I have NEVER seen a girl on a horse that doesnt look like a horse herself

Have you ever been outside your communist apartment block?

I lived on a farm all my life

this right here. they're all coked out models that happen to have cowboy hats on

I've never seen a Dutchman that didn't look like he wanted to suck my cock

t. horse

No, I just know how to put the sissy Dutch in their place

They have horse into they use it up

t. horse

t. sissy

Post boipuss

No doubt they want to ride the white horse

Yes. They are very sweet, but are generally stupid and naive as all hell.

Don't we all?

If you want to ride dont ride the white horse