1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Is your media actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton, although you're not invited to vote whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6E9tdYkeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, I don't watch the news

Who is that?

I'd say yes.
Whenever Donald Trump even farts in his sleep, its in the news with a title
"Outrageous Behaviour"

No, but we get to read about all the stupid shit Trump says.

heavily for

1. France
2. No.

im the media ama

>youtube's political spotlight for the past months
>14 anti-trump videos and 1 very slightly against Clinton in a controlled CNN Q&A
Pretty disgusting how Google is so skewed, they had a spotlight for black people talking about police and not one for police talking about black people

flag
yes

BBC puts out a new article online every couple of days about how Trump is failing to hold Republicans together, they're about to disavow him any minute now, his campaign is in shambles, look at the polls, Trump condemned for saying this, look at these "extremely relevent" republicans speaking critically of Trump ect ect ect

Literally every couple of days.

Yes definitely the main leftist media, up to a point of being obnoxious about it, they mainly regurgitate things from NYT and Washington Post.

yes

>implying

Hello media, are you circumcised?

Trump rally live now
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6E9tdYkeI

Our media like Trump.

1.France
2.Medias don't care about it

They really don't have to when pretty much the full country (give or take a handful of dumb fuck edgelords) understands the other guy isn't exactly our friend.

1. flag
2. I think so

pic related

Trump is a literal meme candidate. Republicans should be ashamed.

No, they just show Hillary and Trump flinging shit at each other.

Wow you aren't gonna vote for her? What are you, sexist?

2. dont know because i dont see any news

id vote her regardless of media and the internet, especially """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""/opl/ and /nit/ """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""