Have you tried real tacos?

How common are tacos in your country?

Can you stand spicy food or spicy salsas or sauces?

never ate a taco

Hot food is for niggers

1. No
2. There's a couple of mexican restaurans but mexican food isn't too common.
3. No, I don't like it. I feel like I can't feel the actual flavor of things.

Tacos are very uncommon here.

On very rare occasions people do make them. And then they put random shit on top of it. I don't think anyone has any idea what a real taco is.

Yes it makes my ass bleed

>Have you tried real tacos?
Yes, when I vacationed to Guadalajara
>How common are tacos in your country?
Common in the southwest. Everything up here in Nebraska is imitation Mexican food that tastes like ass.
>Can you stand spicy food or spicy salsas or sauces?
Yes. I really like your food.

You people would know, we don't have any

Yes, they are substantially better. I can only imagine what the ones in Mexico are like.

Spiciness is a must.

Thank you based Mexico.

CHI

I have never seen/aten tacos.
I would love to try though

kek, my family is full of "irish" muh heritage fags

CA

NIGGER

No not really never but that looks tasty as hell

There are few """""taco"""""" joints but from what I can tell they are not real tacos.
I want one so badly, they look delicious.

Spicy flavor is mostly to cover rotten meat. I never eat it.

1. I think have. I've ordered from taco trucks that don't speak English.
2. Pretty common
3. No. I always get it with no salsa.

My favorite kind is the taco al pastor with the real rotisserie meat. The way Mexicans make it tastes better than Middle Eastern shawarma.

yes tastes and smells like shit

no....

and look like disgusting

op tacos look disgusting desu and use shit tier flour tortillas instead of corn

Tacos are overrated garbage. Kebab BTFO tacos any day

Yes, my mom is from Michoacan

> pea soup

tacos, buritos and quesadillas are pretty good
though i only saw two fast food joints making mexican food in turkey, both were returning expats from america
we need some mexicans to come over and open restaurants desu. i can see mexican food selling well in turkey, its close enough that people would not scorn it but it is different enough that people would be interested in it

man now i am hungry, fuck you op

Shit is impractical as fuck. I can't even eat a taco roll without spills. Either serve me that shit on an actual fucking plate, or put it in a container that doesn't squash and unfold on its own.

No one's gonna come to Turkey, filthy turkroach. Not after that fiasco with the army, and the tanks, and the dead civilians.

Yes
Daily reminder that a taco is simply something wrapped with a tortilla.

This is because that meat is pork

You're delusional if you think tacos are still a fringe chicano thing.

>being unable to hold anything firmly
Maybe that's why your country is being taken by Muslims

>impractical as fuck
Even astronauts prefer tortillas to bread in space

wew

Common. there is at least 1 or 2 taquerias in every shopping mall

>Can you stand spicy food or spicy salsas or sauces?
yes, altough I don't eat spicy food regularly

real tacos - no. In my city, maybe in two or three cafes make tacos.Quesadillas and burritos are much more popular. But still rare. i like spicy. teqila with tabasko - great.

If I hold it firmly stuff gets squeezed out of the top.

no
How common are tacos in your country?
not comon
Can you stand spicy food or spicy salsas or sauces?
I don't know what you are talking about

That's because there are no tortilla crumbs, not because it's the superior food.

Yes, god they're everywhere.
tongue, brain, all that shit, it's here! I know, I know!

>Yes, my gf's family makes them sometimes.
>Very, I live in Arizona
>I don't eat anything that isn't spicy.

You're just mad because you can't hold a taco properly without making a mess. You can't fuck a taco up unless you fill it with too much shit or the tortilla is too dry/wet and breaks.

It is a superior food.

Yes

I guess they are.

No

there are a few mexican restaurants here but haven't tried the food yet, only drinks

CA

This. I would have liked to visit Turkey before Erdogan started trying to turn it into a shit

No enough, spic food is goat, have a few places in my town that serve it but its quite exepnsive, beats paella and fucking tapas anyday

those look like they'd be a bitch to eat unless you had like a spoon or something

spic food is great and anyone who disagrees is probably racist not even joking

>the egyptian
kek

are you serious?

I had some in mexico once and again in some weird shady mexican restaurant where I thought I was going to get stabbed, they're ok. I kinda gotta admit the american style of making tacos is better.

very common

I am yet to find a hot sauce that is too hot

Sissy tongued faggot

When I was living in new mexico for three months I had them all the time. Fucking delicious.

Im back in connecticut and all the tacos here are flour tortilla tex mex shit. Its awful.

New england has good seafood though

Quiet disappointed desu.

How do I know if I'm having real tacos or just some gringo shit?

The best one I ever had was at this place where the whole menu was in Spanish. I felt bad ordering in English but I say everything in Spanish like it's Portuguese. "Dooossh tacooosh poor favoor."

not a single mexican here and it feels good

Tacos are good. Spicy food is great too. But I'll admit that I went to a new place for lunch and absolutely got my mouth demolished by some spicy chicken. It was shameful.

Has anyone here tried Ghost peppers?

Habaneros aren't that spicy and for some reason I really like the feel of spicy food, its like having a loose tooth, where it is painful but it is a good pain, if that makes any sense.

>t. T*rk

You can get them in bigger cities. Smaller towns tend to have Anglofied food, like "Chinese" and "sushi" restaurants. But everyone knows that Sam's Chinese Buffet downtown has a secret Canton menu you can order from if you can read the fiery letters. Still, it scares the shit out of the waitress when she realizes the white guy's the one who ordered the crispy fried pork intestine. I'll guess that if a Mexican/South American place is actually staffed by Latinos, you might be able to order something more interesting than the white man's burrito if you speak Spanish.

I've had stuff like "ghost pepper jack cheese" at restaurants. It kind of gets on my nerves because it's toned down so much for the normies. They only carry it because it's a meme food.

eize faggot

Just people fucking their cousin and other people fucking sheep

>60% white country

ignored LOL

best taquerias in here exclusevly sell tacos, are filled with godinez (white collar workers) and have at least 5 different optional topics including sauces and vegetables.
And they're never empty, never ever. Some of them are 24/7

>netherlands
>switzerland
>niggers
Of course

>being poor and living near spics and niggers

Sure thing, proxy

>eating tacos with a spoon

Tacos de guisado en tortilla de harina?

Are those 'real' tacos?
Looks like a bunch of shit on a sheet of lavash.
I am not impressed.

They're weird because it's a bunch of random meats in flour tortillas. Only carne asada should go with flour; the rest usually goes with corn tortillas. Literally anything inside a tortilla is considered a taco though.

reminder the idea of taco was stolen from the greeks its called gyro
also I Am Greek

>tacos are popular in australia
>but no mexicans live in australia
>?????

No. Mesoamericans ate shit in tortillas all the time.

Besides, gyros are copied from Turkish kebabs. The only thing mexicans copied were tacos al pastor, which are way tastier anyway.

I agree
Tacos are delicious but messy as fuck

>It's friday
>just recovering from tacoma and 8 x 500 ml beer.
>this is traditional friday
>discover taco thread

I-I was made for this.

I make my own motherfucking guac, bitches. In a granite mortar.

Norway has tacos as their "staple friday food", between 40-50% of norwegians eat tacos at least once a month, we eat it every week. It's tradition!

Of course, our "taco" isnt a copy of the true mesoamerican deal, it's a norwegified version of an americanized version of that. Still, there's a fair selection and it has a very clear place in our country's modern culinary habits. Its not super fancy or anything, but nobody looks at you funny if you ask them "so, tacotime tonight?" on a friday as work is drawing to an end. I guess it's this age's sunday roast.

Santa Maria, Old el Paso etc are common brands for taco stuff. It's disgustingly american in brands, I know.

I don't think Mexican restaurant tone down as much as Chinese and Japanese restaurants though

A huge reason for the different menus for Chinese places is because most Chinese food is fucking wierd to the west
I've never encountered weird Mexican food especially since what Mexicans grow isn't that different from what America grows

My most common taco roll/filled tortilla contains:
spicy minced meat with mushroom bits
corn
grated cheese
homemade guac
raw diced onion
hot salsa/sauce
sometimes tomato, squash or even apple or banana. Don't diss it till you've tried it, the sweetness does some good shit with the flavours.

Anyone besides other mexicans and americans ever tried "taco fish"?

>worst one wins

Try some authentic ones if you get the chance. The carne asada is to die for.

Yes, they are great

Asi son mas buenos Juan

Why are ethnic Germans such pussies?

>tfw drinking beer but no tasty tacos to go with it
anyone else think tacos go perfectly with beer?

t. German

I'm Italian

Zitto animale

Someone's never had a good gaonera taco

They weren't "copied" Lebanese/Syrian maronites started al pastor, if anything cooking with pork is meant as a fuck you to Muslims

Soy del norte donde se come con tortillas de harina y ni siquiera nosotros hacemos esas fregaderas Tizoc, cada tipo de tortilla tiene su uso

You're doing it wrong Hans.

Yeah

my mom makes this mashed potato with ground turkey stuffing, places it on a corn tortilla, folds it, keeps it shut with 3 toothpicks, deep fries it in cooking oil, takes out the toothpicks, pries open the crunchy corn tortilla, stuffs it with cut lettuce and tomato, sprinkles kraft parmesan cheese, and adds la victoria red taco sauce

Also, OP is a schizo freak

Here Mexican food is only found at specific Mexican restaurants
I ate taco only one time in my entire life, the taste was good, but the composition of the taco the restaurant made was shit. The mass of the taco was big and very soft, so I couldn't eat with the hand and had to eat it with a fork with all the spread ingredients, like I was eating a normal lunch...