Road Runner

kys gook

t. ohio

who /sweaty/ here

don't be mean

zitto

just ordered an anime figure ngl

*takes away the feces*

Don't get me started. It's like hell on earth here right now. Next day is going to be hotter than this and the day after is going to be hotter than that. We should not be getting this close to 100 so far up north.

Gonna save for a C7 stingray after college, or a 6th gen camaro if I'm too poor

t. Ohio

well?

which one?

>Tfw not enough patience to watch anime

So this is considered having fun in America eh

btw what's with N. Orlearns? is it ok now?

hello cuties :3

Don't talk shit about jungle juice

Looks like a modern lazy kids' version of the classic open-air Spiked Punch. Didn't know people still did this shit considering how unsanitary it is.

If you HAD to pick an anarchist ideology to live under, what type would you prefer?
IMO Mutualism seems alright

wtf I HATE china now
en.people.cn/n3/2016/0811/c90000-9098340.html

smelly chink girl sole in YOUR FACE

it's still a city

almost did this once
thank god i didn't

>Been here for a day
>Want to go back to America already

Fuck

What is the cyberpunk blue one

>still a city
with no surviviors lol?
ok, ok, Johnny. I'm glad you talr to me.
how things in the USA? who will you vote for?

its shit
and all the new orleans refugees are here in houston, making it 10x worse

hahhahahahahaha

YOU FAT NEET ENGLISH TEACHER, YOU FAILED AT LIFE FAT FUCK

what's the problem davido kun

*talk
sorry

Where U at I'll show U how 2 have a good tym

It's ok dude. The anime will be there any minute now to make your dreams come true.

America is much more comfy

>Unsanitary

It's got booze in it, and also we have immune systems

The idea of dust and dirt getting into that big bowl is gross though

you don't know what neet means

yeah asia is an uncomfy shithole
t. knower of things

who is to blame for that?

Katrina and the Waves

god

but did you mention the refugees? do they make some troubles?

&: Trump or Hillary?

Should've tried living in your nearest China town for a weekend without knowing what all the chicken scratch letters mean and with everyone ignoring your very existence.

Dust, dirt, people particles, spittle, snots, all manner of fouling. Not to mention that in the 70s, super epic funny pranksters would spike it with acid and other narcotics when no one was looking.

/cum/ rec soccer league when?

**plows into crow**

youtube.com/watch?v=XdEN1b-dwlw

post any other good ukulele songs

*grabs your butt*

It's weird that some of the best-selling media today is by people you've never heard of. Who the fuck is "Major Lazer"

*farts*

>not BASEDball league

Take me to a place where I can be free

I don't wanna play boomer ball

We could also do football

*kisses you lightly on your thighs and stomach*

How about inside these flats?

Tbqh it's only the language barrier

It's fine otherwise. My Japanese is terrible so I end up speaking english and feeling bad about it

Girl with the black jacket and red sleeves is best QT, would marry in an instant.

what is this, a chink english school and these are the TAs?

The one in the white dress.

those are socks and giantess shit is retarded AF desu lol

Do Americans get shot and killed instantly for trespassing anywhere?

>Americans build an innovative car for a change
>base I4 engine was brilliantly cost engineered from half a Pontiac V8, even sharing the same production line, remains the largest petrol I4 in a post-war passenger car
>unibody and fully independent suspension for improved handling years before the Corvette
>transaxle for 50:50 weight distribution decades before the Corvette
>optional newly developed Buick V8 was full aluminium years before the Corvette's engine was and weighed only a few pounds more than an I4
>V8 was later licensed and refined by Rover for 35 more years
>V8 was also used by Oldsmobile in their sister car as the world's first turbocharged production engine
>V8 was also popular in racing and the basic block was used for a championship winning Formula 1 car
>but then ...........
>they shelved the Buick block after three years and gave it away to Rover five years later because it was "too small" and made "too little power" compared to America's usual ship anchor big blocks
>they discontinued the car after three years and turned the nameplate into a rebadge of some generic body on frame barge with a solid rear axle
The Tempest, although both engines also had their drawbacks, wasn't even as bad as the Corvair, but both cars died in the end and the Tempest isn't even remembered anymore today unlike the Corvair. What is it with Americans and not noticing a good thing when it hits them in the face?

Yes, ask Yoshihiro Hattori.

Yes, I had to kill two trespassers today

Hurricane Katrina, and the nigs for coming to Houston (and fucking annihilating NO with looting)

Refugees have only fucked, pissed, and recorded a video of them doing all of these to a 5 year old girl so far.

WE GOT LONDON ON THE TRACK

You see, cases like that are terrifying

My teacher once told me his friend visited America and got lost on a residential street so he tried knocking on one of the doors and the owner came out with a gun

No, but if you trespass onto someone's property in certain states they are legally allowed to respond with lethal force.
it doesn't actually happen often.

It's not advisable for someone to spend this much time in their room
BUT I'M GONNA KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

The Castle Doctrine is not a license to murder.

Any DA would love to throw the book at you unless it was absolutely clear that your life and familywere under immediate threat.

chevy 632 or nothing

Your mom is going to freak

Then why was Rodney Peairs acquitted?

But why would you bring up giantess shit?

can someone tell me if this movie is worth watching? not good, just watchable

>giantess shit is retarded AF desu
but I like giantess feet

still feet right?

There's the aforementioned ship anchor.

>and the nigs for coming to Houston
Texas has always been a "nice place for them" as i know....
do they enlarge themselves in numbers year after year or not?

and btw you did not answer the question:
>Trump or Hillary?

Why would you suggest me being inside a pair of flats

Miserable deaths await shut-ins.

Literally nothing wrong with living inside a woman's slippers

>tfw just saw a blue Chebby SS at the lake
>mfw I heard an aftermarket cam through the exhaust note

Yes I got shot and killed earlier today

I still REALLY REALLY need the source on that JAV

Idk I saved that image from a /cum/ thread the other day

Oh I see.
Not 'inside them' as in you being a tiny man literally placed inside her shoes. 'Inside them' as in intimately experiencing them.

>being a tiny man literally placed inside her shoes.
MY DIIIIIIIIIICK

How are people happy in a general sense?

A guy on my street has an 40 cruiser on 44" tires and a chevy 632
hauls ass through snow

"The defense argued that Mr. Peairs was in large part reacting reasonably to his wife's panic. Mrs. Peairs testified for an hour describing the incident, during which she also broke into tears several times. "He was coming real fast, and it just clicked in my mind that he was going to hurt us. I slammed the door and locked it. I took two steps into the living room, where Rod could see me and I could see him. I told him to get the gun." "

The whole incident was the fault of emotional roasties

That would depend entirely on which woman it was though, wouldn't it?

not big on shoes desu
in the end they're just gonna smell like the material they were made out of

give me feet or give me death

I hope it's a young qt Russian or Finnish girl

Blacks keep themselves in check through abortion and murdering each other, the hispanic population is exploding though.

I'm voting Trump, personally.

I'm both happy and content.

>reading up about Louisiana castle doctrine

"State Rep. Wesley Bishop has introduced a bill to repeal the Stand Your Ground law here in La. Though he has neither worked with nor knows anyone who’s been negatively affected by the law, and doesn’t know how many Louisiana residents it has harmed, he is nonetheless opposed out of empathy.

“I represent the Lower 9th Ward, and I am the father of two young Black boys,” says Bishop, “and this law is putting the lives of young Black men in harm’s way.” He points over and over again to Florida, where the law’s effects have been more specifically quantified. “African-American men are being disproportionately affected,” he says. “We can’t let young Black men lose their lives because someone else was in fear that a young Black man would harm them, whether that was true or not.” "

my sides

How are you doing tonight /cum/? Wish I had money. Wish I had money to spend on booze. As much to keep me drunk until next decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nMs2_7qA2E

So you're essentially implying that this piece of shit song is the one to blame? Pathetic. Please go fuck a blonde girl and make aryan children.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

yes
and no, i only touch asians

>I'm voting Trump, personally.
hoping to save yourselves?