youtu.be/D-NvQ6VJYtE
youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w
i.4cdn.org/sp/1471041116935.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow le epic

Kyary

KAZZER

want to ride a latina or a paki

Well the banging on The door has started again. No more than 5mins ago. 01:20. Woke me up with a fright and also woke up my 1 year old cousin that I am minding for the night. Could be time for cctv

I'm looking for some stone to cover up a bad part of a garden at the side of the house. What kind of stone would be best to use.

Poo

Same

Need my seed in a brown womb

>jacksy

Where you one of these students that would bring drink into school from time to time.

I had never done it, but my old class mates did it very often. They would hide in the woods on the school grounds and drink.

too much ass

granite

I want to fuck a twink in the boypussy

why are you going for stone instead of grass lad? grass is nicer.

>Malaysia
Ahh yes

We recently got a new dog. With the wet weather and all the lawn is getting ruined, and with the dog skidding all over the ground while running around. He is pulling and grass out of the ground. Would roll on grass best the best to lay over the current grass?

Do you want loose fill or something nice?

Get paving stones

thats what you get for being the hard man and chasing them down the road, hope they put bangers in your mailbox

Thread Theme Coming Through

youtu.be/D-NvQ6VJYtE

Ain't irish women hot?

grass isn't very ordnung is it

Really makes you think

Brought the dog a ice cream cone this evening after a visit to the vets. He really enjoyed it. Not something I would normally buy

Who here /Orange/ master race

What do you think would happen if the American president was kidnapped.

I could see the u.s army going to no length to find them, a lot people would be killed in trying to find them

very committed

no lad they all look like mrs doyle

get yourself a shotgun, and open the window next time it happens. that should send a pretty clear message

My free gift from RSPB came today

It's an insect box :)

It was the only dog not barking at the place. Well try post a pic tomorrow

truth though.

Saw this memorial to the spud famine in Dublin lads. It was very moving but I badly wanted to do a selfie of me offering a Big Mac to one of the skeletal wretches. However there were always people hanging around and I would have got lynched so I ate the burger myself.

Do you celebrate your birthday? I hate to do anything for my birthday. It's just a number

>
Why are Catholics so self-hating?

Everything but a nuke would be launched at whoever did it

>It was very moving but I badly wanted to do a selfie of me offering a Big Mac to one of the skeletal wretches
Would've been top banter

Actually would have been a laugh hahahaha, would of been funnier if you did do it and a load of nationalist meathead drunkards fucking battered you

I am not surprised CSI is gone. Not been the best the last few years. CSI NEW YORK would I been better if it stayed. Also forever in cancelled

If I had a hammer, I'd smash the taigs

kek

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w

What would be the best way to wash a Labrador these day? . Its too cold to wash him outside and too heavy to lift up the stairs to the bath or shower. I would like to have me clean for Christmas day and his birthday

why didn't they just buy more potatoes?

I drink Devil's Bit and cry into my own wank

howling at the idea of a 50 year old ra veteran kicking your teeth in for doing that

Do you put a petrol stabilizer in when using your lawnmower.

Could the irish lad asking for advice on his new dog just stop

What is it you hate about the BBC? Is it more how it is funded, or it's socially liberal stance on news items and current affairs?

what sort of damage would baby shampoo do if it was used to wash a car

tickets to the USA, Canada and AUSNZ were cheaper

leg day xD

Your mum looks like Taio Cruz mate fuck off :L

He can't walk up the stairs himself? my lab is always sticking her head into the shower if I leave the bathroom door open

If you had the money to buy one of the nhl teams with would it be?

I would love to buy either the rangers or the ducks. If I got the ducks I would go back to the mighty ducks. Its the logo everyone knows

My girlfriend, well a girl I kind of have a thing with who I hope to start calling girlfriend soon has a picture in her room of that guy from misfits with the curly hair.
I mean it wouldn't bother me on its own, I mean I could have had pictures of girls in my room and it wouldn't bother her but she keeps posting pictures and tweets from him on her Facebook, like it's her bloody hobby. I mean he's a celebrity so why the fuck should I care but she keeps going on about his accent and "charm".
She's going on a trip to Dublin next week with her friends, should I be worried?

Pic related, why do some Irish people look Spanish?

Yes.

wanna smash me fooking head into the wall till its a bloody pulp

Night completely ruined by gf, this 'put your willy in a girl' meme is wearing thin.

its bias and im a lefty. personally want to see bbc gone because fuck tv 'licenses'.

want to hear someone say hogwollop with a british accent

Since we have got our golden lab he has always had this green like puss on his penis on the out side of it.

We brought him to a vet and he said It looked like he was producing too much semen.

Does this sound right

lads could i pull off a george v beard without looking like a hipster?

Fly to anahiem from ireland with a stop over to get a hockey in

He has never walked up stairs have tried him before and he won't do it

Stop posting quotes from Kev that was always my gimmick from months ago

what the fuck? even if she met him she wouldn't be attractive enough to fuck him

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hope they egg your gaf you stupid cunt

>fuck tv 'licenses'
reported

How do you go from this.....

>Woke me up with a fright and also woke up my 1 year old cousin that I am minding for the night.
Is this that rap these kids are talking about?

Is he retarded? What kinda lab, English or American?

Today I was out for a walk in the local woods and I came across loads of rubbish along the way. I just can't get over people do this. something like this in the photo

Anyone every use hair wax to wax a car? jUST A THOUGHT that came into my head today

*sweats*

Theres a load of poles living downstairs blasting techno music and shouting

Actually enjoying the racket, makes me feel less alone for drinking 12 cans of beer by myself

you seriously need to fuck off and stay on facebook mate

footy starts tomorrow

So I out our dog out in the shed the other night because he was so dirty. But I brought him back in last night and he has been so quite since so he isn't put back out.

Anyone elses dog do this?

...to this?

>TFW Pakistan replies to your post

Hey /brit/ if you've got the feeling jump up to the ceiling

>im a lefty

COINCIDENCE?1

dunno

Some one near me has one of them German Shepherd dogs. All night it has been barking and well keeping doing so the rest of the night. It does this nearly ever night. What would you do to shut it up?

Woodies started selling the shampoo and wax. But on the bottle it says for pressure washer

They still use the classic logo for their alternate, it's just that they are no longer called "The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim" and have different colours now.

Also in Dublin they've got this fucking Lego diorama of the siege of the GPO building during the Easter Rising in 1916 which is literally the best thing I've ever seen. This is in the actual GPO building on O'Connell Street which was the rebel HQ.

that's clearly Nige's evil twin

How can you be fair to animals? Tom, listen. They recruit spics, they recruit niggers. They do violence in their grandmothers' neighborhoods! And everything with them is whores! And junk, dope!

we owned iceland?

I was checking me email account login details and I noticed someone in the states and tried to use my account and somone in London had logged in successfully I few times. Just a warning to everyone to check you login details

Farage couldn't hold a candle to the others, he's no true vision just memes

thats not lego thats the work of a renowned Irish sculptor?

Call the police with a noise complaint

Dublin was fucking full of heroin-addicted scrotes who looked just like that.

>Iceland (Britain)

Neat.

wew
i.4cdn.org/sp/1471041116935.webm