Ethan
Joe
Bob
Ray

maicom
any name with w, y and k

Sonny
Rocky

Jonathan, Kevin, basically anglo names. Sometimes they write it wrong.

Priscilla

jedediah

Ricky
Julian
Bubbles

Don't forget Tyler

Same with us. Add "el" or "la" for extra ghetto effect, such as
El jony
La jenny
El alan
La deisi
El maikol
And so on. Fucking savages

Joleyka, Nashaia or some shit like that for females.
Abner, Javier or some hebrew sounding name for males.

All deserve to die anyway.

any and all anglo names

Anything you can find in "most attractive name" threads.
Almost anything Americans like is trashy. There are some acceptable American names, but they are never brought up as attractive. Just wait for a "best girl name" thread on /r9k/ or something, anything mentioned will be just the lowest of the lowest, most trashy names you can imagine.

>There are some acceptable American names

nope nope nope nope

Maria
Can't come up with any more. But I'd say the older American names are okay too. There is still the stereotype that they are criminals, but the languages aren't actually trashy, just assosiated with working class. Like:
Roger
Kenneth
Perhaps some more, but don't know.

If you demand English pronunciation, though, then it's always terrible, no matter what your name is. But if you allow straightforward pronunciation, there are some acceptable names.

But it's a latin name.

How are these names? If I ever have kids, I want to name them these:
>River
>Pike
>Turning
>Roosevelt
>Missouri
>Atlanta
>Lili'oukalani
>Mando

Jayden
Aiden
Tanner
Kyle
Logan

I'm in PA.

pic related, me

Ahmed
Mehmed

Fintan
Malachy
Gearoid
Thomas
Rory
Joseph
Tadhg

Mohamed
Kevin
Jeremy
Sarah

I can't imagine pronouncing them with Norwegian pronunciation, that jus makes them sound stupid.
If they are pronounced with English pronunciation, as one would expect from reading them, they are trashy.
Mando would -perhaps- work with Norwegian pronunciation without sounding trashy, but it'd be a really unusual name. I think people would point out the strangeness of the name, but not associate it with trashyness.

Kevin
Chantal
Ronny
Jaqueline
Cindy
i dont think youre allowed to name your son kevin anymore, it would be more socially acceptable to go for adolf

how do you krauts pronounce Chantal ?
really weird, i thought that was a french name only

>calling the last monarch of Hawai'i's name trashy
>calling the best democratic president since Jackson trashy
Yeah, Mando ain't a real name, but it sounds neat. Like, he the MAN, you know what I'm sayin?

For Maoris:
Tamati
Wiremu

For Europeans
Jayden
Hayden
Braedon
Jason
Shaun (as opposed to Sean, spelt properly)
Liam is sometimes a bogan name as well

Just like in french. One of those names that the commie block poor give to their offspring

Chantal here is a "posh" name
funny

Kek, exactly the same here, having an anglo name it's the trashiest thing ever. Kevin, "Braian" and Jennifer are the most popular among brownies.

The Hawaii name may not be trashy, it's just strange.
Roosevelt, I thought it was a last name, in which case it would have been very acceptable. But as a first name, it's very stupid. It may not be associated with dumb people, it has that going for it, but I wouldn't like it. Have to admit not trashy though.
Atlanta and Missouri are some of the best examples of trashy names you can imagine. Those are the best ones.

I see other people mention Kevin. That's a name that typically had to do with lower class, but is pretty acceptable today. Like Roger and Kenneth. Some worker class association, and possibly crime, but pretty acceptable and not trashy, all things considered.

Jason
Darren
Keith
Blade
Brandon
Jaden/Jayden/Jaiden
Abbey
Jaxon

And pretty much any needless variation of common names

Whats wrong with Kevin? Is it just 'cause it's an anglo name or did some prick named Kevin ruin it like Adolf?

Probably because they associate Kevin from Kevin from Ed Edd & Eddy or something.

There is scientific evidence that having an anglo-sounding name alone lowers your chances to get a job in Germany.

lau sheng-meng or thit-phat nguyen
derek
kim

Girl names that end in Jean. e.g. Barbara-Jean, Mary-Jean, etc.

There have been tons of kevin jokes over the last years.
Everyone knows a trashy kevin. Wearing one of those checkered caps, being the unemployed jobless person that he is.

Kevin is the gold standard of trashiness
For girls it is chantal or tiffany

Googled Kevin and got this.

>kim

that's already half your population, kim

Everywhere in the non-Anglo world, Anglo names are considered trashy (if you're not an actual Anglo, of course). It's trashy because it shows you have literally no culture except American TV shows.

Kevin is just the quintessential Anglo name, like Jennifer for girls. It's the most popular one among plebs worldwide.

Tfw my name is kevin

It's ok for anglos and asians.

No one will think you're trash, because you're actually American.

It's okay to be Kevin Johnson from America. What is trashy is to be Kevin Suarez from Argentina, Kevin Schmidt from Germany, or Kevin Dubois from France.

Fliesentische
Hartz 4
RTL
Aldi
Problembezirk
hohe Erwerbslosigkeit
Adidas
Ausbildung abgebrochen
Peter Zwegat
will im Showbizz durchstarten
arbeitssuchend
Marzahn

It's okay if you are american and look like a guiri. Not if you're chicano though.

Interesting. Thought it was just 'cause it was an anglo name 2bh, I knew those weren't looked on very highly

I only know of one Kevin and he was a smug nerd fluent in mandarin and shit, he was our Prime Minister a couple times. Bit hard for me to think of it as anything but a nerdy name

Test

I think of Kevins looking like this but I don't know why

I think it's because Kevin is a pretty simple name that adapts to every language. It's thrashy because it's an anglo name, but also because it's common enough amongst thrashy people.

>Kevin Schmidt
I literally know a french Kevin Schmidt, that bastard used to get all the girls in middleschool.

kek fucking same here

I was going to write exactly these 2 names

Jonathan and Kevin

It is considered trashy to have a Spanish surname and give your son an anglo name.

Names like Jennifer López sound bad to us.

A recent fad among fairly low-class people: the "exotic" or weird-sounding names.

>Timéo
>Kylian
>Mathis
>Enzo
>Lola
>Maëlys
>Louna
>Lilou

Complete garbage. These people would have chosen Kévin or Jennifer, 20 years ago.

Thus, ultra-ordinary names like Pierre, Jean or Marie become the new norm among the middle-upper class (and upper class of course).

Gordon
Terry
Doug
Kyle
Ray
Tyler

Poorly spelled anglo names (sometimes other foreign names) + some stereotypical anglo names + Celebrity-inspired names + the stereotypical mexican names.

Form men:

Brayan, Kevin, Dilan, Yeison, Estiben, Jonh, Juan, Pedro, Jose, Ronaldiño, Falcao....

For wimminz:

Yurani, Yuleidy, leidy, Hasbleidi, Yesica,...

I forgot maicol

Same here, Jenny (Yeny) is the stereotypical redneck woman name.

>stereotypical Mexican names

What...? Why are classic names like "Juan" or "Pedro" considered Mexican? What are stereotypical Colombian names then?

But he's not getting all the jobs now :^)

>For whites
Cletus
Jim-Bob
Buck
>Blacks
Anything with an apostrophe, such as D'shawn
Trayvon
Sharquisha
Basically anything that sounds black

my surname is "seemex"

as in the mexican cement company my dad works for

Mark
Geert
Diederik
Emiel
Jesse

>Juan, Pedro, Jose

What the fuck dude those are generic spanish names, it's like John in the USA.

Fugg i look like this

>Thus, ultra-ordinary names like Pierre, Jean or Marie become the new norm among the middle-upper class (and upper class of course).
Same here.
Young people with german names are seen as more upper class.
Like Paul, Katharina, Andrea.

Also add Mandy for shit tier

Merkel

Juan, Pedro and Jose all easily lend themselves to slurs in the US. As in, "go home juan" or "fuck off back to mexico jose".

It's clear you've never spoken spanish to someone in the US, as this would be the response you'd get.

Phew okay then

Andrea
Paul
Katharina

Whites

>Cletus
>Bonnie
>Atticus
>Memphis

Blacks
Tyrone
Deshawn

Pretty much every stereotypical black name

>my surname is "seemex"
>as in the mexican cement company my dad works for

Are you serious bro

I've literally never seen an american nor I plan to do so, but the poster I was talking with is colombian.

I mean, in his country they call people Lincoln, Cesar and shit like that.

basically all spanish names can be used as racial insults in the US, like many on Sup Forums do with the names "tyrone" or "jamal" in regards to african americans

>reol heroes ore neler modepuhic
What?

Nijs trij, Frits

Remember that in the new world, names like Jesus, Cesar and Juan are all extremely common. So they all have the same trashy connotation.

Inderdaad

>Cletus
no way that's a real name

Juan by itself makes no sense. It always has to be mixed with something else like Jean

Pedro just sounds outdated and simple.

I think the archetypal lower class name for a male here is John Alexander.

>Paul, Katharina, Andrea

Those don't sound german at all to me t.b.h. unlike the names the other user mentioned that all sound super french.

he don't speak english too well, he's just a simple oaxaco. He can barely speak spanish properly too. He's never filed his taxes once and he doesn't have a driver's license either

desu thank god he married a Sinaolan otherwise I'd be a shitskin

The point is that they're common in spanish speaking countries (not cesar in spain, btw). I don't care about american obsession with making everything spanish into mexican things, I was surprized at the colombian.

:^)

>César
This one is okay in France, although it's old school as heck (imo).

Right, more like common for a longer time

Here it's 100% sudaca, although I suppose it would be different with old people. Old people is allowed to have weird names.

Blade.. wotm8??

It's the most "German" you can get, if you have what foreigners consider to be a classic German name you'll be bullied. Hans, Franz etc just aren't used anymore.

Does anyone in Germany use those really stereotypical names like Wilhelm and Hans?

Atticus is a boss name

For me naming a son Jesús would be almost blasphemous.

I'm the son of 2nd generation swedes and they named me Gunnar.

Is that a trashy name in Scandinavia?

>Juan by itself makes no sense

WTF? Yes it does. It's the name adopted by an evangelist, 23 popes, and millions of Spaniards through history.

>What are stereotypical Colombian names then?
More of less the same (One of those is part of my name - but in recent years, people started using names like "Santiago"), but I refer to them as such since they are more associated with Mexicans by non-"Hispanic" people (Oh God, that meme word), particularly Americans.

Djazzeley
Deborah
Rebecca
Precilla
Mercedes
Daylano
Chantilly
Amanda
Sharona
Jayden
Delano
Priscilla
Kimberly
Jay
Tanisha
Melinda
Tifany
Wesley
Maikel
Cheyenna
Lesley
Ramona

>an American named Gunner
Lucky.

In my state, it would be the anglo names converted during colonial age.