What are some differences between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

What are some differences between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/988585/earthquake-was-allahs-wrath-for-kalash-communitys-immoral-ways/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Language and cuisine, mostly

They speak different languages and Pakis are mixed with Iranians so they kinda look white sometimes

Pakistan: GOAT tier
Bangladesh: Why does this shithole even exist tier

Rasheed

t.Paki

Pakistan is a shithole too

Not if you're rich ;)
>Go everywhere in a hilux full of gunmen
>cars move out of way
>police dont stop you
>can bribe my way out of anything
>guaranteed a comfy job and wife soon as i get my degree from this shithole

Top kek im glad i dont live in shitaly

Pakistan is shit
Bangladesh is shit and vomit

Those buildings are so unmuslim.

One is a desert mudslime the other is a swamp mudslime.

>brazikazilian
Im glad we sold nukes to best korea. Itll be glorious when you gooks are incinerated

Pakistan honestly sounds comfier but that's not saying much.

Bangladesh is a lot more densely populated, ridiculously so... however I think Bengals are somehow actually more civilized than Pakistan despite being a 1 person per foot country. But the real thing with Bangladesh is they are rooted in their culture to fuck and make as many babies as possible. My coworker is from there, he has 13 brothers and sisters, and over a hundred cousins and half as many nieces and nephews.

They literally cannot stop fucking I don't know what's wrong with them

You are a mixture of muslim with poo in loo, that's like the biggest scum in the world.

Both are heavily Islamic nations, Bangladesh is much swampier and rainier while Pakistan has a variety of climates, and is MUCH more genetically diverse.
Most Bengalis are short and swarthy while Pakistanis can have green eyes and brown hair with europid/caucasid builds.
Abroad, however, Bengalis are miles better than Pakistanis because Pakistanis never assimilate and blow things up in typical Muslim fashion while Bengalis attempt to integrate and aren't overly proud of their shitty culture like Pakistanis are.
There are many many more differences btw

>tfw my great-great grandparents were kicked out of Bangladeshi through acid attacks and harassment because they were Hindu

What the fuck about Pakistan could be remotely comfy

>Pakis are mixed with Iranians so they kinda look white sometimes
LOL you need to do your homework on genetic flow in Pakistan. Iranians don't have that much to do with it

Both are same mixture. Caucasoid + Australoid

Wrong they actually heavily reduced birth rates now.

Nope. Not even close. Australoid doesn't even make up most of India's genetic admixture, Veddoid (Australoids of south asia) are uncommon in India itself.

I know many proud Bangladeshis but they aren't delusional

Even in Iran there's lots of Abo blood

t. Bengali with over one hundred cousins

are there still such conflicts?
is it muslims vs hindus and christians?
I remember watching this film slumdog millionaire,can't remember if it was india,pakistan or bangladesh the country act was taking place but i remember a religious mob conflict

What the fuck do those Bengalis have to be proud of, they fled their shithole country for Canada lol.

You are a mutt nation that is proud to be a mutt. africans fucking natives fucking europeons and you monkeys are proud to be the litter lmfao.

Come to Pakistan, friend. We will get u hitched with Kalash qts

Lol, i hope you realize that some phenotypes of a chubby ex-Sup Forums poster with curly hair appearing even slightly Australoid doesn't mean he's an Australoid. I can point you to many Caucasoid folks in America that are fat fucks like chubek

Flat nose and curly hair != Australoid

The rich Paki's come to the United States.

>are there still such conflicts?
yes but only in bumfuck villages
>is it muslims vs hindus and christians?
Pretty much, but sometimes it is Christians v Muslims, and sometimes Hindus harass poor lower class Christians.

Yes, in Slumdog Millionare it was basically a mob of Hindus attacking a poor Muslim slum in India. That stuff is super rare lol.

Also I'm not a good source on this because I was born and raised in the USA but I'm telling you what I've heard/read

>Flat nose and curly hair != Australoid
In this region of the world, it most certainly is caused by that (also you forgot the fat lip)
No pure European has such flared nose and frizzy hair, not even the niggest Sicilian

you retarded goatfucker, kalashi people are ultra rare and live in isolated villages. most pakistanis are hideous freakshow terrorists lol

Actually, the middle class ones do. The rich ones are content with their textile mills and farms so they stay put

>This triggered Mohammed Ul Haque
Sorry not sorry but 71 genocide never happened ok?

>cute kalash girl

Didnt you genocide like half of those because they were hindus?

Kalash people literally isolated themselves away from Pakis you smelly cunt

They refuse to interact with your people

Once again, a few phenotypes doesn't mean he has veddoid or australoid features.
The Haplogroup M3 is rare in India, rare in Pakistan, almost non-existant in Afghanistan, and pretty much gone in most parts of Iran.
Veddoid DNA (diluted Australoid DNA) is less than 3% in Irani mtDNA, probably at the same rate at the rest of the middle east and parts of Europe.
Basically, Iran is vast majority Caucasoid Chubek is probably just a fat disgusting freak who happens to have some seemingly abo features because of his lifestyle

im not bangladeshi but ok. stop being so proud of your ancestral homeland, its full of goatfucking terrorists.
Wow, Paki immigrants really never do assimilate

>The valley was once dominated by moderate Ismailis and is also home to the Kalash, a polytheistic people who claim descent from Alexander the Great and who have maintained separate cultural traditions in the predominantly Muslim country.

>But migration in recent decades has meant Sunni Muslims are now the majority in the area, while the Kalash way of life has come under threat from the Taliban, which has also carried out a number of attacks against security forces in the area.

>The Taliban's 50-minute video, released on 2 February on their media wing's website, opens with a scenic view of the mountainous valley, which is popular among domestic tourists and stages an annual polo festival.

>The narrator warns the Kalash, who are thought to number only 3,500, to co

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

>stop being so proud of your home country!!11
literally the first thing they tell you during your naturalization ceremony is to never foeget your roots....

False. We are proud of our diverse nation

* to convert to Islam or face death.

u need 2 back, Ahmed. Sunni Muslims don't belong here

No. Recently taliban started targettinf them but we kicked tallys out of that area

kek you roaches are having like 10 babies per family over here

i've got to say, i admire how cheek pakis are

they conquer countries by refusing to use condoms and drain the host with bogus welfare and disability cheques

>Shia/Ahmadi scum spotted

I'm not muslim lol.
Please leave my country, you're not welcome here

At least the organised mob is gone then I guess.
How did they even manage to survive in the first place with such neighboors?
I mean the last Jihad against Kaffiristan isnt that long ago, but that they made it in the 21th century at all is remarkable.
tribune.com.pk/story/988585/earthquake-was-allahs-wrath-for-kalash-communitys-immoral-ways/

No shit you arent muslim lmao. The constitution says you ahmadi niggers arent. Oh and im not leaving any time soon :^)

Because 2 reasons: poverty and regional isolation. Both ensured that no one got to them and vice versa because they live in a really remote part of the mountain ranges

only on the west side, even then pashtuns and balochis are like weird-looking and inbred backwater persians. the east side is entirely muslim poos

Ah, so there was never like.. I dont know a phase were the muslims were less aggressive against those not of faith.
I thought that was the case as the region was still a bit more mixed before the great split.

>Ah, so there was never like.. I dont know a phase were the muslims were less aggressive against those not of faith.
M8 did u honestly buy into the le muslim r savages meme? Ofc there were outliers but in general there was good coexistance. Assyrians/Yazidis in Iraq, Parsis (Yes we have a sizeable Zoroastrian community) and Hindus/Sikhs here. Its not so black and white

>le muslim r savages meme
>a meme
lol this delusion

How did bangladesh get so populated?
They are half our size and have almost 100 times more people

They're both Muslim and used to belong to India, but they hate each other. In the 1970s, the Bangladeshis tried to get independence from Pakistan, but Pakistan resisted. India came into the conflict because of the old India-Pakistan feud. The Soviet Union in turn backed India and Bangladesh, and in response, the West backed Pakistan. The Pakistanis spent the next few years going on rampage in Bangladesh, committing mass murder, destroying infrastructure, and participating in orgies of genocidal rape. Needless to say, the two don't get along.

No aryan shitskin iranian or poo inloo gf

>This absolutely assblasted Ahmadi
Go back to Qadian you mirzai cunt