Do Indians or those with Indian heritage feel any pride about it...

Do Indians or those with Indian heritage feel any pride about it? Historically it's been a pretty weak place and they just keep screwing up

Despite having a sixth of the world population they have 0 Olympic medals at Rio.

Nothing good ever comes from this place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Despite having a sixth of the world population they have 0 Olympic medals at Rio.

Hmmm, really makes you stink.

>Despite having a sixth of the world population they have 0 Olympic medals at Rio.

>Historically it's been a pretty weak place and they just keep screwing up
???? Every time India's been "conquered" it's taken centuries upon centuries. Atleast they can have the privilege of saying they weren't thrown in a sex-slave trade that took millions of them out :^)

Poor place. I'm from China (inb4 memes) but we usually raise people from birth to train onto the global stage.

There's more good that's come from India/Asia then every single street within this "country"

But the Olympics are kinda pointless though.

>There's more good that's come from India/Asia then every single street within this "country"

>Despite having a sixth of the world's population they 0 functioning toilets

White welfare animals never fail to surprise me. Western Europeans all throughout their history have been savages. Even now their philosophy and literature is bar none the worst in the world. It wasn't until Indian and mathematics and philosophy trickled into Western Europe via Greeks (e.g. skepticism) and then Arabs that they learned not to shit themselves.

Marathas were the ones who defeated the Mughal empire after a century of war. Anglos were and just are another set of savages whom no one will even remember after 50 or so years.

This. In the US whites literally make half of what Indians do. It's the same in England and Ausfalia. All of that money will just return to India via remittances and India will continue to grow at the fastest rate in the world. Reality has a way of correcting these sorts of things.

Some shit tier bait m8

That isn't bait. Curry stains seriously think like this in America.

Poo in the loo is a shit-tier Sup Forums and Sup Forums meme at this point

A country that is 70% rural defecates outside. Huge surprise. This is exactly why you're poor. Whites have some of the worst genes in the world when it comes to intelligence. They simply can't comprehend basic concepts.

But our rural people can afford toilets so how are we poorer than Indians?

>2012

It was started by Sup Forums and holds trueOkay.

>I'm too lazy to find a source user therefore I'm correct.
Seriously had a jap claim this earlier

t. Singh

>Curry stains
*tips Klan hat*

Don't you think there's a reason you spend so much time posting anime and memes on Sup Forums despite having nothing worthwhile to post? You just don't have the intelligence to do anything else. Outside of leeching, stealing, really there isn't much you can do.

Goddamn it, Brazil!

>me
>posting anime

Is that really you?
Why aren't you tripping?
Why aren't you in Japan any more?
Are you going back?

>saved from destruction by the US
>flees to the West
>complains while here
你可以回家 , m8.

t. Pajeet Patel

Hello Hang Zhou Chan.

Yeah, your 5000 years of majestic civilisation. Corruption, militarism, mass migration elsewhere, out of control pollution. What a "country" you come from. Thanks for blessing us with your awesome presence.

memes

WE

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>defecatugal

the sole reason of your existence is Britain's trash can. Sit the fuck down.

Nah.
Being born in this dumpster did one good thing for me, though - It made me realise how stupid patriotism is. I work only for myself and have no feelings of "belonging" towards any nation. Kind of like a red pill. I now care only about my own personal gain.
It also motivated me to work hard and get good in my field. I will move permanently to Japan after graduation.

Go back to fucking sheep

>I will move permanently to Japan after graduation
stopped reading here

?
NTT Data and Rakuten come to my college every year to hire students.

you deserved the unit 731

What's wrong with being nationalistic if you are actually born in a great country though? It's needed to preserve the state of that country

kys my man :^ )

As long as you work to support the good things, nothing, I suppose.
I cannot really explain it to you. You have to spend a great deal of time in a 3rd world nation to understand how toxic patriotism/ nationalism can be.
The people here get so buttblasted everytime a foreigner points out a flaw in this country, it's insane...
Take the whole 'poo in loo' meme for instance. The guy was on Sup Forums, so you can safely assume that he was educated and knew about the norms in anglosphere. And yet, he was literally defending the practice of shitting outdoors because foreigners made fun of it. That's how thickheaded the people are here.

kys my man :^ )

He is calling you a weeb chutiye

I swear to god you sound like such a faggot

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

That's fair enough. It was kind of the point of the thread. I learned Indians do have pride but they probably shouldn't

You do know that it was an aussie on proxy right? Are you new here? Literally fucks from Reddit and quora are the ones who get bootu blasted about it

t. superior westernized Indian.

I don't really follow Sup Forums that much but you do have to admit that Indians are extremely hypocritical when it comes to this.
Everyday, they bitch about the flaws in the country
" yaar, sari sadak me ghadhhe hai! bakwas!"
But if they see an outsider complaining about the same road online, they will gang up on him.

that really stimulated my senses, please keep posting.

> posts on Sup Forums
> ridicules others for acting like "superior westernised Indian"

m8, I have many friends who don't know much about the west. Yet, they don't act like this country is the greatest or anything. I have nothing against anyone being "Indian" ( whatever that means nowadays), it's the close-mindedness that annoys me.

>it's the close-mindedness that annoys me
that part really made me think

Ok, let's do this

DESIGNATED

dumb fucking indians

Poop in the toilet.

>" yaar, sari sadak me ghadhhe hai! bakwas!"

Really makes you think