So who's the king of tech presentations now?

So who's the king of tech presentations now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqDKz90dNl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3aAEKRDhrj8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Upr_PRm3dI
youtu.be/_1rXqD6M614
vimeo.com/220770851
youtube.com/watch?v=5n9xafjynJA
medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/royal-kingdom-coin-team-structure-d3435c0d1808
youtu.be/9zu5lGK7ing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steve Ballmer

They all suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqDKz90dNl4

youtube.com/watch?v=3aAEKRDhrj8

>i-i'm just getting a little exercise

Jensen "Lisa Su (male)" Huang is alright.

this :^)

The lesbo from AMD, Elon Musk and videogaymes

that's a big die

Jacket man is pretty shit but there isn't really anyone else left now that major tech companies are all run by pajeets

Powerpoint

Just saw oneplus 5t presentation and it reminds me final school project presentations.

How was steve jobs good at tech presentations? I was never interested in any of them, they were always awkward and cringey as fuck. IT'S AN IPOD... AND A PHONE... ARE YOU GETTING IT? because nobody was fucking cheering at first. What a fucking hack, glad he's dead

PowerPoint

jeff lawson is p good

youtube.com/watch?v=6Upr_PRm3dI

Unironically, Lisa Su

Elon musk of course

>How was steve jobs good at tech presentations?

The guy talked passionately and smoothly about the products of his company while actually showing them and not looking at a prompter, he was not the gold standard of public speaking, but in the tech industry he was top

If you look at any recent tech conference you can see that, even apple is quite terrible these days with the exception of the hair force guy

Whoever has the biggest natural tits no greater than DD.

Are the people saying Elon Musk serious? The guy can't stop fucking stuttering

Gabe?

I hate that fat fucking piece of shit, but you literal made me lol. Well done.

Couldn't talk his way out of cancer, OP

I love e projection post

Actually the reason he got rekt was pretty sad.
Guy was extremely rich and was able to get treatment but instead went full hippie thinking eating fruits (which by the way are poison to people with fucked up pancreas due to all the sugars) would cure him.

If he was so scared of chemo could have gotten a new pancreas from some chink.

That's not sad. That's fucking stupid.

Then again, he wasn't a genius, he was just good at getting idiots to buy into a "lifestyle".

>too dumb to see that people just liked fun technology which mostly just worked and did what they wanted it to do

Autists like you cannot comprehend these things so your brain just fills in the gap and assumes for some reason, somehow, owning a product is a 'lifestyle', despite it not changing your life. You people say the dumbest shit.

The king is dead and no one's inheriting the throne.

Apple fags like you cannot comprehend that Apple products are literally no different, and in fact are typically more out of date, than the competition while costing significantly more so stupid fucks can have a logo on their overpriced shit.

Fucking mac fags are hilarious, same shit every single time

>tech presentations
You mean advertisements

we all know its true...

honestly counting the days until tim gets outed as diddler and this guy takes over and gives me back my jack

youtu.be/_1rXqD6M614

>steve predicts the fate of his company

You type like you're commenting on YouTube. I suggest you return, plebeian cretin.

i really like craig, but i think he does better in formats like these vimeo.com/220770851 where he can explain things in more detail

I watched that. It was great.

everybody likes craig !

he is the only hope apple has got

>tfw on day one he bans the consumption of soy on apple campus and mandates bloodwork on all staff and a free testosterone supplement program

he was a genius at manipulating people
Steve Jobs with different life experience could've been president

not that guy but you're still not supporting your point
most people that buy Apple stuff either don't know or don't care about your point, but most of them also are not under any delusions about it constituting a lifestyle, they buy them because of appearance and reputation

Masterful.

Trump

I heard he rehearsed hundreds of times and was extremely perfectionist about everything.
I wish more people would be like him. when I see shitheads read a prompter and chain long sentences that communicate nothing I feel like shooting myself.

Honestly I watch that remix video every once in a blue moon, and can still get pumped

Step aside peasants.

that hair at his age is a fucking embarrassment.

like poetry

lolno

>look at me I'm blatantly contrarian because I can't form an opinion on my own worthy of attention so I will just lie and say the polar opposite of whatever the consensus is in order to annoy people and prompt them to respond
Never change, Sup Forums

Tim Cook

nice bait... i cant stand that faggot... jeb bush tier energy

Sam Hyde

His "One More Thing" sounds like a low energy Google ripoff of Steve's "One More Thing"

Unironically, Herb Sutter.

this

Raja Koduri

The Yakuzas

Lunduke!

>projecting this hard

>there are actually people ITT that shit on Steve Jobs when he literally was the great talker and marketing guy

michael bay

Elon Musk stutters too much but yeah, that AMD chick is pretty damn good.

Whoever the fuck does the Nintendo Directs.

(((Bryan Lunduke))), now drink your soy.

This guy sounds like a sleazy car salesman. On top of all that, you know all these Surface presenters use Macs at home and own iPhones. Its all so fake.

Nobody uses iTrash or macshit at home. Not even at Applel.

>uh uh uhm
nope.

>9fag watermark
>expecting them to use a Mac on a factory floor

Tool for the job etc, if you ever heard of that, or had a job before. Now you just look like a tool. Stay poor.

Jensen, chinkmama from AMD, and that's it?
The rest are pajeets or retards like Intel's CEO.

>Tool for the job etc
This.

PCs in mission critical applications and places where reliability and speed are essential.

Macs around the coffee table for jerking off to and writing furry fanfics and updating facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n9xafjynJA

Macs were used to be personal computers. Apple never wanted to dominate the factory floor, there's no point. The machines will continue to use Windows XP for at least 10 more years. Windows machines are suitable for drone tasks like this. Why do you think they'd have a Mac doing such a task?

Your statement just further proves that Windows isn't suitable as a personal machine because it can only work if you're doing 1 thing. :^)

>all that stuttering

Cringe.

There are high schoolers with better public speaking skills

Pajeet

Serge Uvarov
medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/royal-kingdom-coin-team-structure-d3435c0d1808

Balmer will always be the greatest of all time. Truly the Billy Mays of Tech.

youtu.be/9zu5lGK7ing