A McDonalds inside Walmart...the most American thing I can imagine

A McDonalds inside Walmart...the most American thing I can imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

stopcorporateabuse.org/fast-food-schools
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think an American flag is more American

That's weird because a foreigner talking about America is the most foreigner thing I can think of. Don't you guys have actual countries? That's so weird.

The Walmart near where I live actually does have a McDonalds in it, there's also a Target with a Pizza Hut somewhere in town.

A black dude fucking a white man's wife, the most Canadian thing I can imagine.

Yeah it's pretty cool

most walmarts have both a mcdonalds and a starbucks

this has been the case since at least 2005, how old are you OP?

I've been to leafland, you have them too.
I bet you're wearing camo in one right now.

it's starting to become a thing here too, not Mcdonalds but stores are opening their own brand cafes/restaurants inside their stores; I blame Ikea and Bunnings.

Really makes you think.

also kmarts have little cesars. Or at least some of them do, like half of them closed down and it's really sad to look at. Kind of like how Sears always has an empty section near their customer service that used to have things like dentists, optometrists, and photo studios

Is the world's biggest McDonald's inside of one of the Smithsonian museums ?

That shit should really be limited to sausage sizzles

A school with a fast food chain in their food court would be far more impressive desu

delete this

remember blue light specials? I do

;___;

90s desu

The K mart my mom worked at for nearly 30 years just shut down last week and every job she applies for asks if she went to college which she never could.

Fuck you Walmart.

that's actually the one thing that never happened here, as the sheer volume of students in such a short period of time make such an operation untenable. That's why shit schools have open campuses: because the district is too poor/lazy to feed students so they let them walk to the nearest mcdonalds instead.

though most schools have vending machines that sell coke

>gamergate is real issue a country leader should deal
I love first world problems.

for all the time she spent working at a kmart, she could have learned how to drive forklifts or PLCs

;_;

>A school with a fast food chain in their food court would be far more impressive desu
There are a few with a Chick-fil-a on campus but not at the uni I attend, never seen one with a mcdonalds though

nahhh, it's a real thing
stopcorporateabuse.org/fast-food-schools

I thought it was a thing :(

I had a McD and a local pizza shop a block away from my (high) school, but i rarely went there

Not sure if this is just bants but the only Smithsonian Museum I know of with a McD is the Air and Space and I'm pretty sure it's not the biggest.

I always wondered why our stores like walmart started having optometrists in them, there's never anyone in them but still.

read the link dipshit

>An estimated 20 percent of public schools sell branded fast food, mostly in high schools, where kids have more discretion to buy “a la carte,” rather than from the regular lunch program.[2] But it’s not just direct sales.

In other words: schools just buy the food from the company in bulk and heat it up. There's no actual fast food joint on campus.

Remember when Sears built most of their stores: in the 60s and 70s to service young families. By the 90s and 00s, all the kids had grown up into adults and moved away (often to cities). The Optometrists, Dentists and photographers followed them.

Walmart is the last holdout, due to their sheer size and near monopoly. But I reckon they will eventually go the same route as suburbs continue to age. The niggers and darkies don't see doctors outside of government clinics. This is also a major problem for their housewares and appliance sales. It just goes to show how important white families are to the economy.

Most Walmarts here have a McDonalds in them too.

My high school just had chick fil a and barros pizza.

My university had everything from panda express to subway

Is Tim Hortons the McDonald's of Canada?

I see them in Wal-mart all the time but never like that, that's pretty cool
All the ones here are seperated from the Wal-mart by walls with one big opening to walk in our out.

nah, Tim's doesn't have any decent meal items on the menu.

my walmart only has a dunkin donuts and a subway but our Kroger has a starbucks and a chik fil a

I have seen multiple times things like this in here and I don't see anything wrong about it

Wtf? I hate America now.

Wait... I always have

to bad that they don't sell weapons there as well, it would perfect, or do they?

Fun fact: McDonald's golden arches are more recognised by Americans than their own flag.

Mine's got a Cold Stone Creamery

>women
>drivers
no

your fact still has bits of shit on it

Fun fact #2: more Americans know the lyrics to McDonald's Mac Tonight tune than those that know the lyrics to the national anthem.

>McDonald's Mac Tonight tune
what? never heard of it

Exactly, you're not an American.

>McDonald's Mac Tonight tune
I have never heard of this
You're making stuff up
Fuck off

>Damage controlling THIS hard

C A N N O T

Damn that reminds me of 9/11. I remember I went to a little caesars inside a kmart the day that happen and ate some bread sticks with my friend and talked about everything that happened.

I remember I saw one of those in Orlando

>canadian
>not an american
apart from some that have an accent, you literally can't tell two and two apart

Arguably, Canadians are more American than Americans - based off the facts I provided above, I think it would be fair to postulate that Americans are in fact more McDonaldish than they are American.