“Apple is still fundamentally a computer company while Google is a marketing and spyware company“

“Apple is still fundamentally a computer company while Google is a marketing and spyware company“

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-p/ThinkpPad-P51/p/22TP2WPWP51
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Sb8e_cfvAPgxDcG-q1ncDA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apple is fundamentally a fashion company

while the statement about google is true, it is also a software company.
actually they're more a software company than apple is a computer company.

Sticking to being a computer company is what made them get destroyed by Microsoft.

>get hired
>implying apple wouldn't do the same

Besides Google is a bigger evil, that's for sure.

Nice 2016 meme

fpbp

"If you hold conservative views, or support Donald J. Trump, aka Literally Hitler, you will be purged from Google."
- user. Google HR Representative

Apple doesn't make computers, they make home appliances.

The Thinkpad with a Xeon costs like $3,500 does it not?

Would you eat solid shit or
would you drink liquid shit?

Applel Goygle are like that, smae shit in different formats

Google is a marketing, advertisement and software company disguised as a technology company.

Apple is a technology, software and fashion company.

Microsoft is a company.

This is pretty accurate but is more accurate

Why would the MacBook need a TrackNipple when the Trackpad is superior?

And you guys are unfashionable. Gauche, in fact.
You wear your dorkiness as a badge of honor.

Came here to post this. Common numerals of truth.

Track clit it better, unless you have female-size hands, then the trackpad is for you

Apple is fundamentally a marketing company.
They spend many times more on advertising than they do on R&D.

It's a huge upgrade if just for scrolling alone.

Trackpad scrolling is retarded.

Google is everywhere in organizational and business stuff. They just don't have many consumer facing products you can pay for with cash other than drive and youtube red.

>left: a very capable paperweight
>right: a laptop

>laptop
>runs too hot to be used on your lap

Not in my experience. You delicate little bitch-dermis faggot.

I think I found out why Steve Jobs was sterile. All you Appletards are retarded enough to put a 100c laptop on your balls.

sadly true cause their software is pretty gud and getting a highend hackintosh to work is a pain

No, they don't. Spend a fuckton on marketing but spend more on R&D. Marketing expenses were 1.8 billion in 2015 (last available year they published marketing expenses). They spent 8.1 billion on R&D.

>on the left : something Sup Forumstards use
>on the right : something faggots use
What a huge difference.
>oh wait it's not

nope, $2,789.00
www3.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-p/ThinkpPad-P51/p/22TP2WPWP51

>fashion

>Apple is fundamentally a status company
This really. They've gone way down hill with both form and function. The only thing left is status signaling.

>mfw right wing numales think that fucking apple of all places will respect their reactionary fee-fees

Apple has never been a computer or even a tech company - They make fashion accessories.

thistbhfam

>caring about privacy now means you are reactionary right-winger

Sieg Stallman, the literal Jew Hitler.

Do you ever get tired of being banned iToddler?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Sb8e_cfvAPgxDcG-q1ncDA/

Fashion does not imply something actually looks good

god bless you son

>the state of apple

That guy would get fired just as quickly at Apple.

>sterile

Steve Jobs has 4 daughters you dumb fuck. I don't know about you, but when sitting down my balls are nowhere near the top of my lap.

It appears I made a mistake, 3 daughters one son. Here's one of them.

am I the only one who laughs inside when thinkredditors shit all over iSoyboys for being sheep to marketing buzzwords like the retina display while in the same posts they make sure to highlight Lenovo(R)'s patented Magnesium Alloy Rollcage(TM) like they know jack shit about the properites of that material and why it's worth mentioning

Apple censored the app store on behalf of the Chinese government.

>pulling apps off of a marketplace is literally spyware
???

Magnesium roll cages are inferior anyway. I've owned many ThinkPads. A ThinkPad is like a glock, reliable due to lower tolerances than say, a 1911, which is a more accurate weapon but also has less tolerance for failure. Apple ditched roll cages from the Pro line in 2008 when they went in favor of the unibody which is miles better for fit and finish and consistency in manufacturing. Looking at my own ThinkPad now, its squeaks and creaks and there's uneven panel gaps everywhere. Its a W520 in great condition too. I like it, but after also taking apart a lot of Macs, they are indeed better built. ThinkPads are stil the best Windows machines by far though.

> Trackpad scrolling is retarded.

You've obviously never used a Mac. Two finger scrolling on the Mac trackpad works wonderfully.

> If you won't make it at Google, go work at Apple. I'm not kidding.