How to tell how mentally deranged a person is: by how foggy and dirty they allow the lenses of their glasses to become

How to tell how mentally deranged a person is: by how foggy and dirty they allow the lenses of their glasses to become.

I clean them every morning but
>tfw psoriasis
My scalp is producing so much extra skin and it just snows down like a blizzard.

I'm not deranged

>I'm not deranged
That's what they all say

Using glasses is subhuman and degenerate desu

I clean them every few minutes but that isn't enough

hmm you might be right, I never clean mine

>have friend with glasses
>touch his glasses

I usually clean them every morning. I do have long hair though, that falls into my face a lot so my glasses get pretty dirty very fast.

Zitto and wash your hair. Filthy fucking animale.

If they wear black more than once a week

Porco perfido abietto animale

>glasses

lmao fuck off 4 eyes

Have you ever had long hair? If you did you'd know even freshly washed and dried hair leaves marks on glass.

>If they wear black more than once a week
>Tfw when you wear a fully black outfit 70% of the time in public.

is it a trench coat?

firiendly reminder only dumb people dont wear glasses

>is it a trench coat?
No, its usually a black T-shirt with black shorts shorts and black shoes.

>Don't need glasses
>Use them anyways
>Develop sight problems
Who's dumb now faggot?

Well, i did meet this dude that was like a failed normie but not in the way a robot is, it was more like he was too social so people got tired of him and left. He spent like 2 months trying to become my friend because i really hated his guts, but with time we came to understand wach other a bit and became bros, even though he sometimes did shit i couldn't stand.
I always felt there was something wrong about that nigga, he was like an average normie but with some very fundamental screw loose that set him apart from everyone else. An existence beyond normies, cyborgs and robots.
Now that i think about it his glasses were absolute shit. It was not a matter of whether he kept them clean or not, the lens were scratched so much that i doubt he was able to see the world properly.

I ignored that little detail back then, but perhaps it was the most important sign.

i once knew of someone who wore very scratched glasses as well. he was a convicted pedo (no joke).

>No, its usually a black T-shirt with black shorts shorts and black shoes.

>black short shorts

Holy shit I just googled that and it's disgusting

damn, she's getting kinda old