NoScript in Firefox

Why is NoScript missing from FF 57 extensions?

Why can't it be found? Is this an advertiser conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

noscript.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But dont you want an le epic javascript web 4.7 experience user?

because uMatrix exists

does uMatrix block everything by default?
you gotta block everything, trust me

I can't remember but I'm sure you can change it in the settings.

Because it hasn't been updated fully for 57 yet, dingus. Did you even look?

I told you not to fuck with us goy.

actually this

although i find i use umatrix more as a hard on off switch, the granularity is good but it takes like 3 fucking goes of guessing to get the bit i want working... the modern web is a mess

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

not an argument

Supposedly the required APIs only landed in FF57, but I don't understand why these weren't on Nightly ahead of time.

What's so good about it? I've looked at it on AMO, but except for blocking CSS and images it doesn't seem to do anything NoScript + uBlock can't while also being a lot more inconvenient, unless I'm missing something.

>Where's NoScript for Firefox 57 "Quantum"?

>2017-11-14: We're working hard to make NoScript for Quantum available to you as soon as possible, definitely by the end of this week.

>Please be patient: if you feel naked while you're waiting for the "brand new" NoScript, you can still use the "regular" NoScript 5.x (and all the other extensions of yours) on Firefox 52 ESR, which will receive security updates until June 2018. See you soon!

noscript.net

Thank you user for helping with OP's crippling brain degeneration.

First party domains are allowed by default but just set a rule to block first party scripts in the settings along with cookies and the like if you want.

Does uMatrix have Clearclick, XSS, ABE config?

Those are all memes

>2017-11-14: We're working hard to make NoScript for Quantum available to you as soon as possible, definitely by the end of this week.

translation: for every day of delay jeoowglesoftbook is donating $1M

Your butt is a meme.

>open firefucks
>they disabled my fucking addons
>no option to restore them
>lol its for ur own good :^)
Give me a browser that respects my authority.

Fuck off, fatass.

>Move abroad
>Wtf why do none of my plugs fit in the sockets here

You faggots are fucking pathetic. Pathetic.

You seriously expect Mozilla to keep supporting shit, old legacy (read: vulnerable) insecure XPCOM/XUL extensions forever? Christ, you’re retarded, literally retarded. If you don’t give a shit about your security then just go back to Firefox 56. Hell, go back to Firefox 3! It doesn’t matter, right?

Legacy extensions were KILLING Firefox like cancer. Every fucking FF release had to be vetted against thousands of popular, shitty add-ons. It took time, it took resources, it took manpower, manpower that could be used to, oh, I dunno, DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE BORWSING EXPERIENCE.

Boo fucking hoo, your animated SuperSexyHentai dickgirl new tab extension stopped working. Oh no! What’s, that? Your shitty outdated, slow, buggy awful Sup Forums X extension went kaput? WHO GIVES A FUCK. Just use the embedded extension like any normal non-autistic person. No one cares that Stylish won’t let you use futa dick as a scroll bar image anymore.

And you same idiots are the ones who come here bitching that Firefox was using 12GB of memory and 120% CPU time because your plethora of shit, unnecessary extensions were eating up 98% of that.

Fucking pathetic. Go fuck yourself. If your extensions were decent the developer would have already updated them. They’ve had 4 YEARS to migrate to the new WebExtension platform. Get over it.

>wake up in the european caliphate one morning
>lol of course your alarm clock didn't work the plugs are different xD

>"i've been found out!"

>DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE BORWSING EXPERIENCE
it would be cool if they did that. instead, they cloned chrome and added useless shit like pocket

How the fuck do you even use uMatrix
I tried it once but it was all so confusing.

by default it allows CSS and Images, but you can change that in

Waterfox equivalent of Greasemonkey?