Why do anime characters have different hair colors...

why do anime characters have different hair colors, big eyes with different colors when japanese people only have one color for their hair and their closed eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese realize their only flaw is the fact that they're impossible to differentiate from each other so they fix that in their art

They're jealous of the Americas. From the tip of the south to the goddamn frosty north.

As they ought to be

Well actually don't a lot of Japanese people dye their hair?

This.
But different eye colours in anime set in non-fantasy Japan is quite odd. I mean, contacts are a thing but I don't think high schoolers casually wear them.

>it's a "anime characters are white" thread

Because Japanese "people" are retarded

>it's a fins think they're white post

Autistic Japs and otaku can't differentiate people unless the differences are clearly shown and the characters act extremely retarded.

Why do japs think we're BIG blonde guys with blue eyes ?

Because of people like me.

because the blank white stick figure is the default.

then you add features to make people stand out

e.g. to a japanese, they are the default and add features (big nose, blonde hair, blue eyes) to distinguish westeners
to a westener, they are the default and add features (slanted eyes, black hair, short) to distinguish japanese

because it's the cheapest way to have variation in character. that's why they even have red, pink, blue, purple, etc. colored hair, which are impossible IRL.

you say the other way around. they are mono, its often going to bore themselves when it remains in fiction. they know fiction can go anwyhere and get anything and its a better choice to produce many stories. so they give varieties themselves in anime and such

White is a large nose

I never understood this
White people have long noses, yeah, but bigger? Most asians I've seen have fat, flat wide noses that cover a lot more of their face when looking at them straight on
Whites look big from the side but face to face it's usually more narrow

White girls are not cute.
Japanese girls are cute.
Anime characters are cute.

Japanese voice fit Anime characters.
White voice doesn't fit anime characters.

Japanese language fit anime characters because they look like Japanese.

jap version
White version

you need no reason for it when you willingly despise or look down on someone else. these shits are dated and should all end.

Japanese anime character would look like this

chink pls
you are becoming a huge spammer like the netouyo who was randomly uploading shitty korean images everywhere

the picture is accurate tho
it's how your race looks

Because it's not real

im going to report all this shit from next time
mods wont immediately do with it from my experience, but at least your posts are going to get their attentions.

nice butthurt m8 ahaha

Caucasian is good looking

>mixed mutt having any saying

read this you will understand
antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/

>The "small deep set eyes" closely associated with you racist westerners are not simply what we Asians believe but also what you racist westerners believe, this is proven by not only us Asians when making characters [ not our Anime characters ] based on you racist westerners but even proven by you racist westerners yourselves who make your cartoon/western characters with small deep set eyes [ which make it retarded when you racist westerners claim our Anime characters eyes copying your cartoon character eyes ] compared to our Anime/Asian characters eyes especially the pupil size. This is also prove that you racist westerners actually have more smaller eyes compared to us Asians, also explain the reason why the circle lenses we Asians made are not working for your western eyes because we Asians originally made our circle lenses based on our narrow set Asian eyes type while you racist westerners have deep set eyes type.
Lmao. This is exactly like our jap posters.

reported

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

deported

Why do you guys care so much?
They are not real anyways(tfw)

deleted posts can be found in the archive
it's over m8
you gonna meet the same fate as me

This

are you illiterate?

mods dont immediately delete it unless its pedoshit
im going to continue to report your all shitposts it deserve to the point where mods cant overlook you anymore, and thats my aim.

ok slanty eyed manlet

Spamming report can result in ban, my nipfriend.
May I suggest the silent treatment routine?

Only moeshit. Brown/Black hair is common also

my ip is dynamic. all i have to do is delete cookies so who cares

and im gonna only report shitposts it deserves, not all.

>my ip is dynamic.

so is mine m8 ;^)

rude, she is ugly and live in a shithole, you lost your honor, mr. Suzuki

so what? that doesnt even matter, you illiterate twat.

I restart my router and voila I'm back

Another way to distinguish characters.
And different colors point to certain personality traits.

Because it's anime.

Good Question Brazil.

Ok I will explain why.

think about your Olympic pool.

Your beautiful blue pool turned to green pool on 1 day.

That magics also works on us.

our real hair and eye color are colorful.

and our eyes are very very biggu.

Because it's just fucking cartoons. White people's cartoons also feature people who don't look white.

Take pic rel as an example. Find me a white person who has a fucking dorito for head.

you don't notice japanese don't have any color variation AT ALL while whites have a lot? that's the point

this

>jap hair colors:
>black

>white hair colors:
>black brown yellow red white

>cartoon hair colors:
>from color import *

Seriously? Have you ever seen someone with naturally green hair? Or blue or any other not listed above?

Caucasian is good looking

Because they wish they were white

this is oppressive to white people