Why is Norwegian infrastructure so relatively bad? Is it because of the mountainous environment?

Why is Norwegian infrastructure so relatively bad? Is it because of the mountainous environment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=187FT64FOB0&feature=youtu.be&t=139
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_över_vägtunnlar_i_Sverige
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_over_veitunneler_i_Norge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martti_Ahtisaari
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are France and Spain honorary Germanic countries?

Just read the fucking pdf

We have too many small non relevant villages. We can't have a 4 lane autostrada to all the villages

>moderatetransportugal

That's the case in Finland and Sweden too. I believe it's the fact our roads are easier to work with

Eesti shines again, bravo

We have lots of valleys and mountains, which means lots of bridges and tunnels.

Sweden only has 15 or so tunnels while Norway has thousands

Indeed

Our infrastructure is crumbling. This is a very shit map. Our bridges are some of the oldest steel constructions in the world. Obama did nothing about it in 8 years.

This is what happens when your country maintains a dozen of big carriers and all that.

I'm surprised. Maybe our internet infrastructure is dragging us down.

>Argentina

Not very white of you

3 tunnels side by side in Norway. That's about 1/5 of all tunnels which exists in Sweden

>yellow road marks

Nice

It's our interstate connections that drag us down by a mile. We're basically 5 cities with a ton of friction between them.

For instance the air passage between melbourne and sydney is the third busiest in the world, yet sydney airport doesn't even open 24/7 and the mlebourne one has issues with getting to and from it. As well as both being well under capacity for the demand placed upon them. AND the fact there's no real alternative to flight as driving takes too long and the rail is 1904 tier shit.

And this is just between the two big guys, Adelaide, Brisbane and god forbid Perth are even worse.

And if you aren't one of the big 5 you may as well just give up.

Intracity transport is fine though, so that's ok.

It will change after Trump turns the Republican party into the libertarian party and all the power goes to local level

Where have you been?

That's just dumb what you just said

It's easy to maintain road network on north Finland, like super easy ground is just right for roads. pohjanmaa is easy too because it's old bottom of sea, southern Finland is't that bad but there is lot of folk in south so lot's of money. East is little hard but winters are better then south and west so it's protects roads. Only hard place to maintain road network is central Finland.

Masturbating to yellow road marks

>Masturbating to yellow road marks

This might help you cum
youtube.com/watch?v=187FT64FOB0&feature=youtu.be&t=139

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_över_vägtunnlar_i_Sverige
>44
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_over_veitunneler_i_Norge
>almost 1200
>not even sure to be a complete list
>over thirty of these are undersea tunnels
>there's as many tunnels currently in construction as there are complete ones in sweden

>Russia is higher than Poland
wow. Where do all these euromonies go?

It's from 2011

every time i have to face that how asian countries are shit on those charts

>Is it because of the mountainous environment?
Yes

>2nd largest cunt in Europe
>tons of literally who villages in the middle of God knows where
>manage to be in better placement than the oil niggers
Norway, get you fucking shit together.

Panama is the only latam country with respectable infrastructure

We just ski anywhere we need to go.

>Infrastructagul

Why is the Irish infrastructure so poor?

meme map.
everybody who's ever caught the ferry across the English channel knows our infrastructure is better than the continentals. Not including NL in this statement btw as they are probably more developed, but the idea of France or Germany having the same level as UK is lol.

Why does Alberto persist in posting edited maps? Doesn't he realise we can all see through his blatant attempts at deceit?

>paraguay is worse than some african countries and Venezuela

holly molly

We just want to belong.

more like

hehe

listen

more like want to be... long hehehe

jesus christ m8

like my willy

>that USA rank

Absolute bs desu, they should be light blue.

Fucking keked.

That was almost Canadian-level cringe.

We have the most developed road infrastructure in the world, along with an extensive railroad system for freight. Passenger trains aren't everything

Your subways and public busses suck though.

I don't honestly know why were that low, since most of our cities have pretty damn good infrastructure (it's actually the main reason we're broke and failing on every other rank). I guess they average the whole country, and anywhere that isn't Porto or Lisbon has been left untouched for too long.

That map is from 2011 and in 2014 we had the same colour, but in 2016 we're back at being typical Albertugal.

>tfw blue

atleast better than alg*ria

Depends on the city. American cities tend to be more sprawling than European ones but the ones that are more compact have good public transit like New York, Washington DC, Chicago, etc.

Other cities like Atlanta and LA don't have great transit but that's because the were built with the automobile in mind.

Yeah I know why it happens, I was just surprised we ranked so low. Looking at past years it varies a lot and this year we were ahead of Finland, so we're likely in the transition step, and it seems pretty volatile.

We are also the ones who have the most highways per area, and they are in good condition (nobody uses them, kek). Our capital's subway is GOAT, too.

I dunno how it's measured, exactly.

That's only because Panama is a glorified bridge and canal. Independent Panama was a mistake.

Jewy government hoarding all the shekels for a rainy day (spending on sandniggers).

wouldn't be surprised if you did desu

That, and the oil industry got rid of electric trams and such. Murica fug yea

>tfw Poland has worse infrastructure than Russia while being part of the EU

military expenditure is not at fault for failure to maintain infrastructure.

its more to do with the americans continuing to lower taxes while expecting more. reagan bush and pretty much every republican refuses to raise taxes.

the gas tax hasnt been inceased in quite a while and even today remains much lower than yurpeans.

oh, and further decreasing taxes is supposed yo help?

More power in local levl without any co petent way of funding projects is irrelevant

How is namibia so much better in every metric than the rest of africa?

How come they haven't been flooded by gibs me dat refugees from the neighboring parts of africa?

It's more about welfare than raising taxes tbqh

We made Namibia great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martti_Ahtisaari

We also made Estonia great by contributing to their economy via booze bucks

>Norway

>Bestway

it fucking smells like pee in the metro and we get green rating on infrastructure? nice meme

>2011-12

Everything is flat and overpopulated here, so we have no choice but to connect everything.

>what are those ghost airports and railroads in literally who towns no one really uses
our infrastucture is literally unsustainable, we have way too much unprofitable shit

same in UK too

hahaha

>2011
we are far ahead probably now

We have irrelevant villages you can only access by planes with overpriced plane tickets which drive prices of commodities through the fuckig roof for the people living up there. Like 10 bucks for some orange juice.

Still better!