I sure do love my cat

>I sure do love my cat
>I've devoted my life to fixing obsolete toys
>I married an ugly woman
>Did I mention how much of a Futurama fan I am?

Nerds are smart kids who are obsessed with engineering and the sciences. They're the guys that got man to the Moon.

"""Geeks""" are like nerds, except they do nothing with their lives and obsess on pointless shit: pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gik_TcMK5p4
youtube.com/channel/UC1MwJy1R0nGQkXxRD9p-zTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm always amused how he is so proud of that apple airport rigged up on the wall he has to put it in view

It's a neat little hobby but the dude just doesn't seem to have goals above being mediocre.

You 404'd a good thread to post this garbage.

I don't think he is so bad. You can't expect too much from apple fanboys.

The dude makes a living doing something he sincerely enjoys.

Can you say the same, user?

At least hipster faggot Apple users get laid regularly like the normie fucks they are.

He's an OG Apple fanboy. So all of the autism and none of the success.

youtu.be/Gik_TcMK5p4

>the 8bit cuck
what did he mean by this?

Yeah, except what I do isn't just a trumped up hobby.

Does he have a disability? Crossed eyes like crazy.

Does it matter what the occupation is if he enjoys it?
Happiness is the ultimate achievement.

I miss old apple too ;_;

And a pig is happy to roll in shit. Your point?

Stop being so judgey (yes, I made up a word).

There's an audience for all kinds of tech related stuff on youtube. I enjoy his videos just as just as I enjoy watch Flossy Carter talk shit or some Australian faggot unboxing shit electronics people send him from Germany

>Does he have a disability?
autism

That Australian faggot has a degree in EE and has worked for some major companies.

Thats exactly my point.

Happy but pathetic > Unhappy but rich and successful.

Ugly man marry ugly woman
At least he is realistic

Okay. So we're all on the same page that this shit is pathetic. I'll fold that he's reached eudaimonia.

She's like the female version of him. She even has her own business where she does fabric work on autistic shit like cat posts.

pic of wife?

Here's a crap one.

I mean he made his own C64 game, what's the standard of being a "nerd" here?

Eh, he's a niche and I like watching his videos. He's like the kid at school who sat around disassembling stuff and was the science teacher's pet. He does his thing and enjoys doing it.

The C64 software for that pen was actually sort of useful. However if he was a nerd, he'd be coding time sensitive modules for the Mars expedition.

why do I get really strong vibes that you're probably just a code monkey or some other banal "professional" who massively overvalues themselves and their net contribution to society to make up for their own insecurities

I'm a physician.

man I'd hate to be your patient if you're this much of a judgemental cunt

>I've devoted my life to fixing obsolete toys
>I married an ugly woman
I thought you were talking about Linus for a second

oh look another "i'm mad at old computers because i'm an underage faggot" thread

Watch that one video about the first webcam or something. Her wife was cute when she was skinnyfat

Linus shills obsolete toys, he doesn't even fix them.

There's never a nice way to tell a patient to stop eating or he's losing a toe.

I don't think there's a certain 'level of achievement' that someone has to ascertain for to be considered a nerd. It's more or less an umbrella term for people who enjoy learning for the sake of learning and are interested in more abstract, technical subjects.

She has that same jew nose back then too.

>Watch that one video about the first webcam or something.
I'll watch the one about something.

I don't give a fuck how many degrees a youtuber has, I care about what is fun to watch.

Huh, yeah. She was decent looking then. I mean, not amazing, but decent.

>stop eating or you'll lose a toe
2hard5me

Correct. So often people assume and even expect that i like game of thrones and star wars and shit because i am a software dev. I have replied that i am a nerd not a geak before in this situation

My doctors never tell me to lose weight or even act like it matters but rail against me for vaping while being completely uninformed on the subject. That guy is a fag though and i am not going to go see him again. Fucker told me to take chantix 4 months after having surgery for cancer lol

According to Sup Forums this is a Nerd, rite?

youtube.com/channel/UC1MwJy1R0nGQkXxRD9p-zTQ

Soon enough we‘ll replace you with a comfy robot and shit like that won‘t happen ever again. Only surgeons in certain departments are somewhat valuable for our society, everybody else are on the same level as waiters.

These kind of threads baffle me and I can't help but think the people making them are either underage or bitter faggots. Maybe the 8 bit guy and Linus are "pathetic" for their chosen occupation and their choice of woman or whatever, but it takes an immense amount of guts to put yourself out there like these guys do and to keep uploading content despite people sperging at you day in day out. Most of Sup Forums wouldn't dare show their faces in a video for fear of being mocked and their fragile egos destroyed.

I know hating "youtube shills" is the in thing right now but it seems to me that the people hating and making these threads are some of these channel's biggest fans with folders full of personal photographs and intimate knowledge. What do these threads achieve except free advertising?

Nerds are math fags.
Geeks are hardware and software fags.

How young are you?
Normies get this shit always confused.

Pathetic is a human construct.
There will always be someone "pathetic" in someone else's pathetic eyes.

People who they try to make fun off, don't even care about retarded shit like that. They are way over such childish shit.
Not to mention, people who they try to make fun off, are probably doing way better then they are and are genuinely enjoying their life, something the person pointing fingers probaly isn't, because else why would he even fall so low to try to entertain himself by doing so?

>"""Geeks""" are like nerds, except they do nothing with their lives and obsess on pointless shit: pic related.
All life is pointless, kiddo. The sooner you realize that, the faster you can get to do your own shit and enjoy life as long as it lasts.

hes normal, not ugly

He's actually a hideous creature

Because creating a YouTube channel, or starting a band, or developing a video game, or any venture where you build something from nothing invites people to kick it down. It's the same reason kids kick down sand castles when they see them. Again, even if I don't like their content, I totally respect YouTubers for putting themselves out there to potentially millions of people for scrutiny and keeping at it despite the shit that brings. Creating something is a lot more difficult than tearing something down.

He's actually fucking ugly. Just because he looks like you doesn't mean you or him are normal. Youse two are ugly.

yeah, was kind of joking. i kind of look like him and people always tell youre normal

Because non autistic people don't like hurting your feelings.

Im not one of those people, so I'm going to tell you because I judged you off one post on an anonymous image board and decided I don't like you.

>Because non autistic people don't like hurting your feelings.
yep i know and its obvious

posting some dank reaction images, enjoy

>
But- but...I'm making the world a better place

>Australian faggot unboxing shit electronics people send him from Germany
>That Australian faggot has a degree in EE and has worked for some major companies.
Are you guys talking about eevblog?

>apple users
>get laid
Don't make me laugh, we both know the only people who own iPhones are kids and women

yet but 8 bit guy actually produces entertaining content

how dare a person not work for some company for a salary all his life and instead make money from his hobby.
not everyone has a slave mentality like you op

Good boy

Such a long text.
But what's the point? This thread has no point at all.

I generally like his channel but holy christ this "K9" video is the most aggressively nerdy thing I've ever seen.

EEV used to be entertaining, but he seems perpetually butthurt about everything recent, I've stopped watching regularly.

Despite Sup Forums having a rep for having mostly bitter incels, comments like these are no better than what women talk about it. Absolutely pathetic.

He is a hunchbag that can put two wires together.
For me is more of a sad thing and I don't want to watch his misery,while majority of people here seem to find inspiration in this poor fella.
So each to his own.

Because he's a hunchback who hundreds of thousands of people know and who support him financially to keep a roof over his head and continue producing videos. He was able to quit his 9 to 5 and "put two wires together" all day every day. He's made it. Not many of us can say that.

What did he mean by this?

i think his videos are pretty cool although i dont really follow him much
dont know what problem you guys have with him

Some redditard probably just found out about Sup Forums and we're all about personal armies.

>having a problem with 8-bit guy

Is being a middle-age nerd as comfy as it looks?

So far he is one of the only people perfecting retrobright techniques, at least that is worth something.

Dude's a middle age nerd, but he's happy with his life and by the look of it he's actually making some decent money too (them electric cars can't be cheap). Afaik his videos could fetch up to couple of grands in ads for each videos and he also have some kind of side business going on

Personally I'd rather watch channels like this where you at least learn something useful instead of them cheap reaction videos where people are watching 20 minutes of some random guy yelling and cursing while playing video game.

He's doing what he loves and he's interseting.

Good luck getting that far OP. You're spending your time making fun of the dude.

The dude is spending his time not being cancer.

>doesn't know how WiFi works.

Oh hey, it's another "i'm superior to a youtuber" thread

ummm no sweetie

Show us your /retro/ computers!

Are you physically unable to secure your financial future?
Are you having some kind of mental condition that is stopping you from securing your living?
If so I feel sorry for you and I hope you find happiness in life be that thorough youtube videos or otherwise.

His voice is like the Samuel L. Jackson's one.

Fuck you, the 8-bit guy is awesome! Retro tech is part of history, and there should be people who remind us of our history.

The 56% face

8-Bit Guns

>doesn't know how WiFi works.

It's reversed OP, nerds are the functional ones with smarts as well. Geeks are the spergs with poor life skills and the know how. See thinkgeek.com for more info.

hahaha, you have less of a job than this geek.

Isn't that what he said?

>Don't go to the apple store tomorrow.

What difference does that make? Stop being a manbaby and get a real goal in life.

4/10 still would smash.

He´s electrical engineer, no the fucking Linus Tech . He´s dont want be a internet celebrity, it´s really nice how explain because dont need rainbow colors and wacky faces every second.

>He´s electrical engineer, no the fucking Linus Tech . He´s dont want be a internet celebrity, it´s really nice how explain because dont need rainbow colors and wacky faces every second.

>bald
>overweight
>buying and hoarding useless and outdated technology
>not earning a proper salary
>married to a fat slob
Sup Forums is right. We only want what's best for everyone, and this guy is definitely in the wrong direction.
He only needs to lose weight, dump that fat fuck, go full bald instead of half assing it and looking like an old fart.

little white k9cm
big black k19cm