The specs are "top shelf"

>the specs are "top shelf"
>its my "daily driver"

I WILL KILL YOU ILL RIP YOU FUCKING BALLS OFF AND STAPLE THEM TO YOUR FUCKING FORHEAD STOP FUCKING AROUND AND LEARN TO SPEAK PROPERLY

any other phrases reviewers use that make your skin crawl with rage?

I say daily driver when I'm talking about cars and it just kind of bleeds over I guess

Mad cause you can't afford OnePlus 5t?

no i just want hipster faggots to stop using these phrases they are meant for other markets and should stay there the fact they are being used for tech shows that retards from outside are starting to infiltrate but are refusing to adapt they have the right to be here but they need to learn the lingo

What do you expect from people who are trying to cash in on YouTube views and affiliate marketing lol. They are gonna cater their words for the average retard.

>hand feel

>his daily driver isn't top shelf

>top shelf
What

Why not just call it daily carry like guns, knives, lighters ect

>he gets mad over words people use

Hahahahaha this place is literally full of aspies

> x is y's bread and butter

Never heard anyone say 'top shelf' when referring to a product, sounds very unnatural.
As for 'daily driver' it does annoy me a little because I've never heard anyone call anything their 'daily driver' apart from faggot unboxers and tech YouTubers. The fact that they have to point out which device they actually use daily shows that they either get a lot of free shit or they buy so much product that they don't even use, which no normal person does.

Wow, I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen someone get this butthurt over idioms.

Stop watching paid reviews.

>Why not just call it daily carry
do you fucking carry your computer around with you?

do you drive your fucking phone or OS?

>drive
>synonym for operate

Yes, I infact do.

>synonym for operate so it's valid to use in every context

>don't use a synonym because my 'tism flares

i have always disliked the idea of referring to your computer as a rig.

that's just dumb.

>diesel

'workhorse'

where do you fucking think you are

>hey guys, check me out, I'm driving my phone lol