What does your gf thinks of refugees?

What does your gf thinks of refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxPvt1LNs4s?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I have a girlfriend

My waifu? She believes that we should prevent them from entering Europe.

She is more racist than I am. Which means quite a bit.

good lad

good gal

She's educated so she's fine with them as long as they work and learn the language.

I don't see the problem with refugees when Turks have been taking over Europe for years and they're absolutely fine. They conquered Germany before it was cool.

this

>your gf
Meh.

To add: the qt I go out with sometimes also hates them and posts anti Merkel stuff on normie book frequently.

can I become a refugee? I'm stupid, violent and poor as them

Are you white? If so, then sorry, but you're not welcome here

She hates them with passion, which is great

she loves bbc

She was selected to participate in an EU funded human rights programme, so go figure.

The funny part about it though is that the Georgians who were also invited couldn't grasp the part of it dealing with the concept of equal rights and freedom of choice for women, also when they tried to bridge the gap with gypos (or Roma as they were told to use), they had asked for money for allowing them on their settlement as well as refusing entry to certain areas (read: probably where they were producing krokodil)

BBC don't use the term refugees though to describe the current crisis

>russian
>white

i don't have a girlfriend. sorry

Is she Polish ? She's Polish isn't she. Don't lie now.

She pretends to be really into black guys to get my goat, but we both know she's never had sex with a black guy and would be too scared to act beyond fantasizing about it

>inb4 she's having sex with black guys and making me raise he bastard child because the father has left town

>gf
>refugees

many ucrainian in russia - its good.

My GF?

but Sup Forums is the only gf i need

She is very dedicated to helping others and volunteers at an asylum centre

>fpbp

>2016
>still falling for the vaginal jew
ISHYGDDT

boom boom pow

youtu.be/fxPvt1LNs4s?t=40
Here's she talking

damn embedding, 0:40

She said that if we were rich enough she would welcome them, and even let them live in our place.

>pic related

Is this true?
really makes yo think