Gee I think I would be happy if H.U.N.K. came to my house

MAKE ME, NTSC

>Not re-enforcing your door
>Not having a wipe mode for your HDD

You asked for this.

hehe goodluck
all of my illegal shit is in the cloud now

WE CAN SECAM TO THAT.

GUESS WHAT? ITS ENCRYPTED WITH PIC RELATED YA BITCH!

Psh, the cops would just get the world's top pharmacist to decrypt the doctor's handwriting in a matter of hours.

No illegal 0's and 1's here boss

How's Veracrypt's Gutmann wipe method?

*releases kheiroballista pointing to the door*
nothing personnel, pal

>not having an onager in your room

*cheiroballistra

Its value in Ancient Greek was an aspirated velar stop /kʰ/, χείρ/khéir, kheiroballista is correct. Stay retarded.

>*cheiroballistra
>ballistra

>>HAND OVER THE COMPUTER ONII-CHAN

>hash entire disk with CRC-32
>memorize hash
>all of my contraversial memes are now in my memory
heh, nice try, fucko
here's my copy of space cop 3710076B

>in matter of hours

top kek

N-NO, STAY AWAY

I think I would just rush towards him while screaming so I finally get freed from this shitty NEET life.

>not filling every wall in your home with tannerite
I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=gnKuATDRsBs

PURGE

This post gave me autism

>no

Good luck decrypting my shit before the dead man's switch kicks in, faggots.

AH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
CYKA BLYAT SHUHIR

>encrypted with checksum
how dumb are you?

is there a possibility an untrained 30yo male with a hidden Glock could take down a SAS assault team? asking for a friend.

No problem officer. I am unarmed take what you like!

Vladimir... I told you to not hack my computer!

It's not that simple, user...It's never that simple...

>Ascended isn't "password = password"

Step it up

Depends on your surroundings and where you aim. It's doable if you take them out 1vs1, but you need to have some sidetoys, smoke bombs, literal bombs (blackpowder), napalm B (all of this can be done homemade).

Although, to be honest, you pretty much can fuck them up for good with a homemade napalm b flamethrower, you'll burn your house down though.

>It's doable if you take them out 1vs1
user would have a better chance of buying 3 lotto tickets and winning the jackpots on each of them while being struck by lighting repeatedly.

Those guys are not immortal, their bodyarmor has weak spots on the sides, you should aim at the neck and at their sides, also no matter how armored or rambo they are, I'm pretty sure they'd go up in flames with napalm b. If you're getting raided an have really bad shit in your computer, might as well give it a go as a last stand.

Have you seen the way they raid? They don't just walk around willy nilly. They keep close and move fast. I agree with trying to get a couple shots in and going out in a blaze of glory though.

They don't know what they'll encounter in the house desu, you could easily wire up booby traps with lead pellets or whatever fragmentation you chose with black powder. Literally like the movie home alone but with deadly stuff.

hehe, not today fucko!

>you can 1vs1 a trained SAS operator

lol, where do you get that conclusion? /k/, /fit/ or /asp/?

There is literally more hope of you getting a girlfriend and laid, user.

>They don't know what they'll encounter in the house desu

they are trained to raid high profile terrorist and another trained military. Even if they don't know what to expect they are prepared for it.

Hell, even merican Rangers are just as good raiding and they are not (technically) operators.

100% chance is ok for me.

>wipe mode
>not having a self destruct button for your entire PC, but not before it makes a backup to a second HDD and ejects it and you into orbit, at which point you can catch it and drift to your underwater base and continue where you left off
What happened to Sup Forums

Kek. They're trained to deal with trained, well armed opponents. You wouldn't stand a chance.

>Not calling me a fucko
>DROPPED

It's been awhile since one of those has made me laugh