Post your country's new cities

Post your country's new cities.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brusselization
youtube.com/watch?v=FQgt3FQ307Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZRN1wMFEwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean modern? All my countries cities are older than 50 years at least.

This is the newest big city we have, founded in 1926

looks even more dull than seoul

Is this true?

we don't have a new city :(

Yes. Most of our cities were founded in Antiquity. Newest ones might've been founded in French Algeria.

Really makes u think

lol

>new cities
>in Russia

What about Kaliningrad? It's a new city for you, post some pictures from there.

they are building up "new moscow" lol

Not the best looking city there is, part of central station is commie-tier

Probably Kouvola.
Sadly there is no mp4 support so I can't post my Kouvola folder.

It's not new, we have had it in XVIII but our idiot emperor gifted it to filthy germans

there is no new there

Norilsk?

Nigga, wiki says the city was your only for 6 years. 6 years in the history of that old city is nothing. I demand good pictures!

opened in 1992

Kiruna was founded 1900, but they have to move the city

I'm not considered commie-era cities like something new, but if it was, then they built a lot of cities in the first half of XX

looks like typical russian uralic shithole

They started building it in the late 1960s - early 1970s and they're still adding new buildings on a regular basis.
Most of the city is a university campus.

>bland steel and glass
Literally why, why not making something that looks nice?

yes, yes, puke more!

STOP STEALING OUT CITIES
GIVE IT BACK

Thank you

How about no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brusselization

>mfw exams start next week
I'm just waiting for it to end to forget all my issues thanks to beer

My name is özkan

Also I love how they photoshopped the ugly parking lots between the Aula Magna and the lake out of the picture

>Japanese theme parks look more like the originals than Chinese cities trying to emulate it

I was there a few months ago, literally an empty desert. The buildings are all empty and the transportation is terrible and everything is far apart. Nobody would live there rather than Seoul but getting to Seoul is not that easy.

Actually they want to make the parking lots disappear since they look horrible

R8

bootiful

we made some new land in the 60's that's where the new towns are

Does it look comfy?
Actually I've never lived there

Almere

Lelystad

>Dutch people try to fill any empty space with windmills, small windmills next to large ones

no worry, we are not obsessed with windmills, and actually cannot build them much by regulations

>and actually cannot build them much by regulations
You lack experience

It's pretty cool, and trippy to see the Dutch literally draining the sea to make more livable land.

It's a shame we don't do as much anymore, at least not for housing and agriculture.

Especial now that we're the most densely populated country this side of the earth.
The worst part is that there were plans to fill in at least half of the Ijsselmeer on the 60's, but that never came to fruition for various reasons, we could really use that space now

Pic related

Truly mutlicultural town, I'm proud of you son

whats the name

The pit

youtube.com/watch?v=FQgt3FQ307Y

demolition of the old city

thanks commies

"the jungle"

not joking

Literally Yank tier

Cayala, they are calling it a city within a city. It is a big area with houses, restaurants, a church, and all that good stuff. I like it, it is nice abd safe.

Looks nice!

I literally thought this was an American town until i saw the flag.
The roundabouts also looked suspiciously un-American

It is but some people dislike it because it separates the rich from the poor abd that only the rich go there, I have gone there plenty of times and all of that is nonsense.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZRN1wMFEwA

A little tropical paradise in France.

Most of Calgary is only 30 years old or so.

Kiruna is nice

too bad it's turned basically into a new Detroit

Our newest city looks like a smaller and shittier version of Bergen. (Stavanger)
It's basically a city built upon oil money and industry, but people are stuck with worthless houses and properties there now, due to everyone losing their jobs there today.