Fucking firefox

This is fucking ridiculous
How can I fix this and Sup Forums x being broken as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undoclosetabbutton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont use firefox or firefox forks.

>noscript
don't use shady software with a history of disabling adblockers for financial gain, use umatrix instead

I can't use some keybinds (like shift+c to open the catalog of the current board), but everything else seems fine. Do you have a similar problem, OP?

NoScript will never be able to disable Javascript entirely as a Webextension. Just use one of the alternatives, it doesn't make a difference at this point. I've never used DTA so I couldn't tell you what to use. As for Sup Forums X use Tampermonkey until Greasemonkey gets their shit together.

I can't do barely anything because Sup Forums x is broke so bad. I just did a workaround github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/issues/1623 here but this is annoying as fuck too since all my new tab settings are gone

Go to the Sup Forums X page and install the script again. That should fix the problem.

nigga....

if you're too dumb to get Sup Forums x to work you don't belong here.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/?src=search

This thing just breaks the Sup Forums catalog.

What do you use? Tampermonkey? Violentmonkey and greasemonkey doesn't work with 4chanx for me.

use tamper monkey i am using Sup Forums x and onee chan with no prolems

Could an autist get that theme?

Sucks that the only working userscript engine for Sup Forums x is a proprietary one. Oh well, maybe the botnet ain't that bad after all.

Uhm i'll have to see if i can export the css or some thing heres the oneechan mascot the black parts are clear so set your right margin large otherwise youll see the posts through lain

you cant stop the botnet embrace it senpai

Get Pale Moon. Firefox is basically Chrome now.

heres the colour scheme not sure how to import it but doubt its hard it gave me a json file when i clicked export

my.mixtape.moe/mstuyv.json

greasemonkey: update the script manually by editing the source
tampermonkey: just werks.

Man forget greasemonkey I'm still trying to figure out how to make the tabs not black.

bright theme

Thanks, now I just need to figure out where the tab feature is. Ya know the one that lets you reopen tabs you recently closed or whatever.

holy fuck you just made me realize this feature is gone? (had to use chrome all day for work)

Tried importing it, didn't work. It also looks totally different than the one I export from my working one. I'm gonna keep trying

It might be easier to just copy this, i edited the surf theme

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undoclosetabbutton/

I know, I wonder what were they even thinking of.

Thanks. I can't believe we need addons for this shit now.

Oh I'm a baka, I didn't have Onee Chan. This is so much better. Thanks user.

Has anyone been able to get it working on violentmonkey? I don't trust tampermonkey to not be botnet

How do I make the native Sup Forums extension auto anonymous everyone?

Install Umatrix. It's better than NoScript
Update to the latest Sup Forums x. It fixed a lot of issues with Greasemonkey.

2017-11-14:
We're working hard to make NoScript for Quantum available to you as soon as possible, definitely by the end of this week.

Where the fuck is the restore sesion botton?

Nope, I'm in the same position, don't wanna touch tamper but violent just doesn't cut it.

This thing is way too simple and has no control over which one you can undo. Fuck Mozilla are they retarded or something?

>or firefox forks.
Pale Moon and Waterfox are still doing fine.

Violentmonkey is working here

>waterfox
>intel botnet'd firefox
laughing_whores.png

How? Is my Sup Forums X not properly updated perhaps on it? I don't use it much so I dunno what I'm doing wrong.

Right click on the icon gives you a list of recently closed tabs. You can also search "undo closed tab" on addons.mozilla.org, there are several replacements.

I'm retarded, thanks for enlightening this cave man.

My Sup Forums pass isn't working on Firefox since its fucking gay quantum update. I've had to switch to Pale Moon which is pretty okay.

sucks to be you

>paying

How do I get rid of this stupid gap? And is it a known issue to show double replies with Sup Forums X while using Greasemonkey?

Use webextention

name one browser that isn't botnet now

go to the install dir, search for userchrome.css

add and save it
#TabsToolbar .titlebar-placeholder[type="pre-tabs"] {
display: none !important;
}

Elaborate.

That fixed it, thanks.

reinstalled 4chanx and all my filters went away
(this shit never happened before when i reinstalled in old firefox)

help

>he didnt export his settings
you dun goofed

restore from backup :^)

Were you using 4chanx in the old non-webextension greasemonkey? Search in your firefox directory for the gm_scripts directory and there still should be the Sup Forums-X.db file from the old greasemonkey. I think you should be able to browse it with sqlite.

oh shit yeah I'm browsing the .db file and found all my filters, thanks

Try updating Sup Forums x you fucking retards.

Press alt, then click on history. It's in the same place that it's always been.

How do I make it appear on the right side without alt? I hate the extra layer.

>Using NoScript instead of uMatrix
>Using an extension specifically for browsing 4chenz
top kek

What extension to translate whole web pages? Chrome had a simple built-in button.

I fucking hate when they just randomly change shit like this. I can't find half the features I normally use and it seems to be running slowly for me. At least ublock/umatrix still work

Question for the dead package users(debian/openbsd), is current still the old firefox(iceweasel) with security patches?

Its the google/apple approach. Change everything for no apparent reason

>downthemall
Nothing you can do, wait for the webextension version

>Noscript
Stop using shitty software, umatrix exist

>Sup Forums-x not working
make another firefucks profile desu, your install is fucked

>installing SODOMITEfox

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH SERVES YOU RIGHT

IGNORE

>that pic
How butthurt are Sup Forums and chromium cucks right now?

i worked for a while to make it look nice

>name one browser that isn't botnet now
curl
lynx
w3m
luakit

t. TRSodomite

Very I guess, lol.

>make another firefucks profile desu, your install is fucked
What do you mean by this? I don't know jack shit.

Werks here

Gimme that CSS

Sup Forums X is great tho. Really activates my browsing experience.

Is this an extension and not a greasemonkey script? How come I can't find it when I search for it?

Nvm I'm retarded. Didn't realize they updated.

How do you get that to appear? I have it installed but I had to get it off of GitHub. It doesn't appear with uBlock Origin.

Switch from noscript to umatrix.
I actually prefer it since it's like noscript and requestpolicy in one.

Its running much, much faster for me. RAM use has dropped by at least 80%.

downgrade, deactivate automatic updates

>NoScript
Seriously why do you need this? I sit 12 hours a day and browse the web (jobless neet) and I only use adblocker.

Don't use addons made by retards. They literally had 2 years to make it webext compatible. Use uMatrix instead of noScript.

uzbl as well

I've been holding off updates since vimperator broke about a month ago.

Is there a vim-thing for the new firefox chrome-edition?

Mine looks nice now, except for the scrollbar at the right.
HOW DO I MAKE THE SCROLLBAR DARK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Sup Forums X seems to be at 100% with Tamper on my end. Grease is still fucked. Can't watch threads without refreshing.

There is a 4chanx webextention so you don't need any monkey anymore

click it

For Firefox? Where?

Same problem, 4chanX is completely fucked using Violentmonkey. It simply doesn't do shit period.
It works using Greasemonkey for whatever reason, but no matter what I do I can't get it to work using Violent.

Install Firefox ESR and worry about it again in six months

That's what I'm doing, but Greasemonkey 4 doesn't work for Firefox 52 ESR. I had to install Tampermonkey to get back 4chanX.

I just installed Greasemonkey 3.17 and everything works fine

find the css and change it in the userchrome file