kill myself

play with penguins

BUNDA TIME

Prepare for war

south america would be the new china

It would literally be poo in loo lite

Move out, i'm not sharing my country with violent savages

Move to Antartica

why was Ecuador in great Colombia when it is more similar to Peru?

Also, they were in the New Granada Viceroyalty iirc.

I always thought Ecuador + Peru + Bolivia should be one country, pretty much the successor of the Inca state.

Go to Venezuela for cheap putas

oh wait

they're already found here

there's already a south american union organisation

wouldn't really change anything tbqh

apart from making the place a bit more shitty probably

Laugh

Give them Jujuy and Salta. Also Chile should give them back stolen clay.

Riot.

I'm not sharing a country with hispanos.

>stolen

Eastern Bolivia is basically Paraguay 2.0 though.

Way more shitty, especially for the southern cone

Yeah, they even talk using "vos" instead of "tu" like us and bestguayans.

Santa Cruz should really be another country or part of Paraguay. Same thing happens to Rio Grande do Sul and Uruguay. Shit fucking sucks desu.

>part of Paraguay
How can you justify creating such a long country with a huge fucking no man's land right in the middle?

Cultural ties and if by no man's land you mean the Chaco then you are wrong. Its inhabited desu.

I've known some people from Santa Cruz, it looks like the division between andean Bolivia and the east, (culturally closer to Paraguayans, and N. Arg) it's a pretty hot topic.

Ecuadorians are more amerindian looking than colombians and venezuelans but not as much as peruvians and bolivians. Also they're geography is very similar to ours. Their capital city sits at 2800m above sea level and most relevant cities other than Guayaquil are located in the andes highlands. Ecuador is rightful Grancolombian clay

Barely. By a handful of German Mennonites.

I've been there and the separatism is alive and well. Almost all cars have bumper stickers saying "autonomia, carajo" and there are only a few Bolivian flags around, compared to Santa Cruz flags. The same happens here and we kinda get along with cruceños and in some events they even fly Rio Grande's flag. It's kinda qt desu.

we could hire more germans to civilize it

Anybody in their right mind would not want to be part of a landlocked and impoverished country like Bolivia

they were an important part of the inca empire, iirc when Pizarro arrived they were pretty much in a Quito vs Cuzco civil war, and they have a lot of Quechua speakers.

>Barely. By a handful of German Mennonites.

Not really. Food, accent. traditional costumes, regional festivals, guarani missions, the jesuit influence and the guarani language.

>guarani missions, the jesuit influence
ehr... they're in the south of Paraguay river

They have the most well preserved missions and had just as much influence there than they did in Paraguay desu.

Their culture is closer to ours, in our northwest area everyone speaks with an Ecuatorian-native accent and it's almost the same as Ecuador, not everything in here is caribbean and big bundas

you mean southwest

Yeah, i fucked up

Then maybe the southwest of Colombia should join the new Inca Empire too?

oh

On paper it would be an automatic world power with +400 million people and every natural resource thinkable.

Administrating it would be a mess though.

What would be the official language?

I vote Guarani.

no way. The spanish should've exterminated all natives

Latin. That way no one would be burrhurt.

I'd say Portuñol