The Religion of Sore Losers™

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3736257/Defeated-Egyptian-judoka-REFUSES-shake-hands-Israeli-rival-fans-pressured-not-shame-Islam-taking-part.html?ito=social-facebook

Discuss....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_Peace_Treaty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting to beat a Jew in Jewdo

Let's be honest, who would handshake with a jew?

Would anyone here shake hands with a Jew?

t. juan al bin harrim del califato honrado

>jewdoka
a scammer

if its a lucrative deal, sure

t. Alberto al-Shalom Goyim

>Expecting mudslimes to show sportsmanship

You're a big goy

Who would shake hands with a Muslim, though?

But in Ancient Greece, all wars were put on hold during the Olympic games. This bad sportsman shit should warrant a dequalification.

Brown people shouldn't be competing either way.

you can't expect them to be civil

The Israeli made a big mistake even offering the handshake. Probably the adrenaline from the match messed with his thinking

Actualmente me llamo don raul de las monedas

>Brown people shouldn't be competing either way.
Portugal isn't getting any reward anyways

>Leave the kike to me, nigga.

What did he mean by that ?

>The Israeli made a big mistake even offering the handshake.
He knew he would refuse, it was a way of making them look bad. This has happened in Olympic games in other years. It was a very calculated move.

He meant that Isreal is about to get ENRICHICH'D

>t was a way of making them look bad

As if that's even necessary

You know they could've simply countered the "attempt to make them look bad" by bowing and shaking their hand, you know, kind of like how every other country's athletes do

What a sore loser. He should be expelled from the international judo federation. This small man is a disgrace to Egypt.

Yup. And the ones that are are brown. Our niggers are mostly well domesticated though, and we have fairly low crime rates. My point still stands, though. Uncivilised behaviour should ban your country for one year.

We're only good at football and that blind people game at the paralympics where we are GOAT.

It was more highlighted and exposed this way.

I resent your comment. I grew up with Jews and your stereotypes are way off. They are wonderful people, better than most on this planet.

Why even participate in the olympics if you are going to be a bitch about it

Civilized people (non muslims)

Lets be honest, jews are less cheap than blacks (still cheap though).

>Spokesman Nicolas Messner said: 'This is already a big improvement that Arabic countries accept to (fight) Israel.'

Is this true?

brown people (greeks) invented the olympics

love the subtle racism by expecting less from Muslims

they weren't as brown then, though.

Also, black people invented houses, technically. You shouldn't live on the street because of it.

B-but da ancient greeks were Germanic and sheit

That's not subtle racism. That's a deserved attitude for muslims. It's a reputation they earned and have little care to change

His name is literally Islam?

>The Religion of Sore Losers™

You have to clean your hand afterwards

Never met a dude named Christian?

>wars

Israel and Egypt are not at war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_Peace_Treaty

Mate, the whole Muslim belt is at war with Israel.

Egypt in particular is the most peaceful and passive aggressive about it because they are both British colonies and have some administrative controlling it, but it's a powder keg waiting to explode. Their diplomatic relations aren't that great either.

its not too uncommon

see: middle row, 2nd from right

what if he was just socially awkward?
don't you feel bad for bullying him now

Why is there only shitskins participating?

It took place in Britain

t. nation of islam shill

pathetic subhumans arabs deserve no respect

I know it's a shithole, but still. Not a single non-shitskin? really?

The middle girl is white-ish but that being said Tower Hamlets is supposed to be one of the darkest places on their little island so it isnt really fair to judge them based off of it alone. I guess its like our Detroit except with sand monkeys instead of blacks and without the nuclear apocalypse look

fuck off, it's amazing how you cunts can twist every angle to make Israel to be the bad guy
He even said in the news he went to shake hands because it's common decency and it's what the Olympics is about, and that the Egyptian guy looked sad while not doing it and looked under pressure

Can't say I've never gotten my hand shaken so many would

I thougth olympics was to put behind all politics for sport

Judo is also a very honurabru sport where stuff like this doesn't fly, but he did take a short obligatory bow at the end.

There is an enormous amount of cooperation between Israel and Egypt underneath the surface at every level (political, military, economical)

Without going into details ofc since I don't fancy being on a 8200 potential traitor database.

Muslims have no honor or humility.

>But in Ancient Greece, all wars were put on hold during the Olympic games. This bad sportsman shit should warrant a dequalification.

This is 9gag level bullshit. Olympics are all about nationalism and countries competing for who has the biggest dick. Fuck this Olympic spirit bullshit, no one cares about it. Or do you think that it was ok when the US, China and their allies boycotted the Moscow games?

Those were also not in spirit with the Olympics.

What's the deal?

who cares about what fucking greeks, they had fucking slaves and thought this was a right thing to do

oy vey..nothing wrong there

>they had fucking slaves and thought this was a right thing to do
It isn't?

Tower hamlets is the single biggest shit hole in the UK and a breeding ground for shitskins.

No white person in their right mind would live there.

Arabs are truly pathetic

are they illegal immigrants?

>had a chance to be "just" a loser
>instead chose to be a loser AND humiliated

>It was a very calculated move
Yeah, indeed. Showing polite and courteous behavior, knowing that the other party is too uncivilized to reciprocate. Truly a keikaku doori that will be remembered, discussed and analyzed for centuries to come.

>lose to country you hate most
>be douche bag after
>get boo'd in front of the whole world after losing to a Jew
>get death threats from your own people back home

Pretty funny desu his whole life is possibly fucked because of this

>get death threats from your own people back home
I doubt it. Muzzies are such filth that he's probably a national hero after this.

Wasn't an egyptian coach screaming ALLAH ACKBAR after the female Colombian weightlifter failed her attempt? Nigger was beyond rude

Why can't Arabs/mudslims act right anymore?

They never used to be the shittiest people on the planet--but now...I can honestly say niggers are far superior to muslims

>Why can't Arabs/mudslims act right anymore?
>anymore
You serious?

We simply hate Israel and Jews in general. I am happy that the Egyptian guy didn't shake his hands. Some things are more important than sport.

Would a black south african shake hand with a selous scout ?

Stop saying that "they are not involved with the massacres" they do a 3 year national service in the army

>I can honestly say niggers are far superior to muslims

t. nigger

t. Youssef

t. Billel

What gave it away, you mong?

For fuck's sake, at least force them to have British names.

Then fuck off out of Europe.