Are posters from tropical and sub-tropical countries even seen snow?

Are posters from tropical and sub-tropical countries even seen snow?

I've never seen snow in my whole life...

I went to the snow some weeks ago, nothing but Brazilians, they sure love it, so I guess they almost never see it

Brazilians come here to know the snow

it's snow in tunisia 5 months a year but people think it's rare to snow in africa

You fags need to go to bariloche, 70% of all the people there are now brazillians, at least in our ski centers we have some chileans, every time o go to bariloche i end up dreaming in hue hue.

I have, it usually snows in winter where I live.

Nope.
I've seen snowfall once for a brief moment but couldn't leave the house.

That's because Tunisia is mediterranean.
If you lived in Sudan or Ethiopia or something like that, snow would be a pretty rare sight.

interesting, this is really makes me think. But isn't it too much snow in your pic?

There are people raised in the united states who never saw snow before they joined the army.

not at all

>born north of the arctic circle
>lived there for 18 years before going south of it

Get on my level

What flag is this? On mobile

Russia

belarus

Yes
Here it's 7 months with a 4 meter blizzard in the middle

second france

papua new guinea

Yeah sure in 1% of Tunisia that's high altitude

Yes, 1 time it snowed here

i think ain drahem in north of tunisia is the wettest and most snowy city in north africa

Live in new england, last year we had 5 feet of standing snow

You can see snow in some parts of the country sometimes

every region except east coast and south(it even snow sometimes there)

snow in desert (gafsa)

Chrea and Ifrane are snowier.

Maybe every 10 years. Anyone familiar with Mediterranean winters isn't gonna believe your crap.

maybe cause of altitude but ain drahem recive more rain

Yeah that's for sure.

hmm no he's right, it snow everywhere where people live here too

Atlas Mountains is why many places get regular snow.

do u live in tunisia i live in city called el kef not the coldest city in tunisia but it snow every year

It snows here every year, but this year the snow storm was way too light and it didn't hold on.

I can definitely believe it snows in the areas above 700 meters but that's it. I've been to Southern Europe during the winter and there was no snow there so there can't be in Tunisia either except high elevation.

RONALDINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why the fuck do you know who it is?

And chileans go to Brazil to see high quality beaches and women since their only beach town is Iquique, what true tourism exchange

he is mexican

it depend on Advection currents too
there are cities in a high altitude in tunisia where it rarely snow the most snowy city in tunisia isn't in a very high altitude and close to sea how can u explain that?

>inbred mongolian hardcore left-winger
>"get on my level"

black: it's snow every year
white: rare snow
blue: never snow