Why are you not watching the best tech youtuber Sup Forums?

Why are you not watching the best tech youtuber Sup Forums?

Bet he regrets racemixing and his children not looking like him.

me on the right

charlie's a pretty cool kid.

Why does Linux Tech Tips not use Linux on his builds ?

?

Linus born with a talent and mission: be a voice in a retarded cartoon like Sponge Bob. Unfortunately, he decided to have a tech channel.

I thought the inventor of Linux would look older.

hide and sage

>He created a kernel and therefor he is the best youtuber
top kek

Show me one other YouTuber who has ever written a kernel, fuckhead.

And yet they say that any correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia is unfounded...

the show has a very late night QVC vibe now

Didn't even dare to mention Ryzen by name for this kid, while for the other tall kid he mentioned i7 7700k. What a shill.

Terry A Davis

because hes a sellout and his entire shitshow of a scheme is to get companies to send him thousands of dollars in free shit for free advertisements and then at the same time rake in a fuckload of money from add shekels.

in his own words, he is just an idiot that doesnt know what the fuck he is doing. thats why doe does shit like ruin 3 motherboards in a row while filing bullshit defective reports with sellers on ebay.

>because hes a sellout and his entire shitshow of a scheme is to get companies to send him thousands of dollars in free shit for free advertisements and then at the same time rake in a fuckload of money from add shekels.
this is pretty genius since its obviously working so well
>in his own words, he is just an idiot that doesnt know what the fuck he is doing.
this is entertaining
>while filing bullshit defective reports with sellers on ebay.
you fuckin lost me here faggot wtf are you on about

Which is it then. Is he getting all his shit for free or is he buying it and filing bullshit reports?

If he qualifies as a tech youtuber, I don't want anything to do with them.

kek

yeah, you are jealous of him

>his kid has less hair than him
LOL

Nope, he just likes tech and despite not having a Phd in science fiction he can handle things pretty well, he knows how to run a bussiness and knows what he wants, he burns companies when they do shit and his paid reviews are more like a stand up comedy sketch than anything. His channel is pretty decent.

I just don't get why canadians are so flamboyant

This kid ripped him apart, love it.

watch his 1u build video. he buys a motherboard, fucks it u, tells the seller it was defective, gets another one, fucks it up, gets another one and finally gets it right.

I saw it. It triggered me so hard considering my own experience. sold a perfectly fine x99 board a year ago, picture on ad even had one of the perfect pins. Asshole returns it saying it doesn’t work and to not cause a scandal I take it back. Piece of work smushed all the pins

This video was comedy gold

>advertising youtubers.
He advertises lots here.
Stop.

pretty pussy move desu. you should have disputed it and when go your money back.

>the best tech youtuber
fuck off linus

Watch gamersnexus

this guy is literally just an advertiser, id get more entertainment value by switching on the tv and watching commercials

How fucking retarded are people?

Can they not line triangles up?

God knife shows were the only thing I watching on TV shopping networks.

fuck off with this shit you stinky fucking hippy haired lazy faggot. i cant stand that cunt talking like he cant be fucked to go on, droning and sighing and moaning like a little bitch.