Are North Africans Arabs or Africans?

Are North Africans Arabs or Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kW0y-U0vBHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to American progressives, North Africans (people from Egypt and modern Tunisia) are a Bantu people related to West Africans, the majority ethnic group of black Americans

>Are North Africans Arabs or Africans?

you just answered your own question dummy

They look like average Brazilians. They're nigger mongrels.

africa is a continent not a ethnicity

Race mix of African, Arab, and Greek.

>and Greek.

>I am greek

pic related is average Tunisian girls

u wuz carthage, never forget it

Maybe because they are? Bantus ruled the African north coast and the Fertile Crescent before Arabs invaded.

LaDarius what are you doing in Singapore?

are tunisians chileans in disguise?

best girl

They wuz kangz

The basic stock is Mediterranean although they had far more exchanges with sub Shaharan Africa than any other Meds, ufnfortunately they got so badly fucked over by Arabs that it's become their dientity and how they identify themselves. Arguably, groups that specifically do not identify as Arabs, eg Berebers, can be excluded from that, but they've certainly been blacked one way or the other as unlike Christian levantines they did not form endogamous groups nor received any significant infussions of European blood, not all that many slaves survived their raids into Europe and it was more profitable for them to ransom them to Europeans. Look at Saudis for the basic Arab stock which has been mixing with Sudanese since before Muhamad.

Go to the local Bedouin tribes in North Africa, call them Black and then share us your experiences :^)

They are North African. Speaking Arabic doesn't make them Arab. Just like you are not English just because you speak English.

African != Black

pic related, some north africans can look really white

Go to a coptic church in Egypt, call them black and then share your experiences :^)

Looks like my mom.

She was Peruvian.

Damn, I'm horny.

they aren't niggers like Brazilians though.

No they didn't.

Sub-saharans are completely different to north africans

Same genetic line actually.

but moroccans cheat with magic

man i'm tellin yoo we wuz kangz n sheit

according to american media they're arabs nowadays, but in the past they were about as black as the modern argentines

Well, we were.

>that eye makeup
muh dick

Morocco is a magical place

I'll just leave this here: youtu.be/kW0y-U0vBHs

>They look like average Brazilians.

desu, i'm slightly amused by the similarity

there's not a single dude in the pic who couldn't pass as an average brazilian

i date an egyptian girl. i just call her a nigger and deal with it

so BLACKS started SLAVERY?
>they dindu nuffin

They were forced to due to social climate perpetuated by white Romans. Niggas got no jobs and no future with Romans dominating Mediterranean, because they don't like when niggas go ahead of them.

Not sure about most of North Africa.
But Egypt is an Arabian country

we wuz carthage an sheeeit. north africans are black and sheeeit

but don't you dare look at they skin colour an sheeeit, they in africa they black

ow the edge

Geographically North AFRICANS are Africans.
Genetically they're caucasoid.
Socially/religiously, they're filth.

Mostly they are a mixture between arabs and indigenous berbers.

The people living near the southern borders of maghreb are more likely to have subsaharan African admixture though

Mediterranean

They look like quadroons. The "white" ones everyone post here are really cherrypicked.

>that file name
there are people that actually believe this

The average non black progressive doesn't even know what afro centrism is. You sound like your entire worldview is formed by Sup Forums.

Arabs by race, Africans by location

both and neither - it depends on the personal ethnicity of who you're asking. originally semitic peoples (egyptians, hebrews, etc.) followed the north african coast west until they reached fertile lands in what is now tunisia and morocco, establishing cities like carthage. later, the arab slave trade introduced sub-saharan africans as well as arabs themselves.

Berbers are not what one would call black African; even Egyptians were cousins to the Arabs, there's still indigenous peoples from up there still living and they don't look black.
Carthaginians were Phoenicians and were more Greek-semetic in culture, religion and genetics, for further on that, look at the modern Lebanese...
There's allot to digest for some, even the lower classes in Carthage were not black Africans, the non Phoenicians were in some part considered inferior to them though not to the level the Romans treated other peoples.

Arab and African are not mutually exclusive identities.

I will try to explain something to yall

Arab people (even more from north africa) hate deeply africans for millenia, arabs were the first to enslav niggers

Both, you mental midget.

Southern Moroccans aren't representatives of how North Africans look. They obviously mixed a shit ton with west Africans.
Pic related is a group of Kabyles which is how the ones on the Mediterranean and the isolated ones look. Same with Riffians etc.

And I posted a group so you don't accuse of cherry picking.

>arabes deeply hate black people

No, there are black maghrebans (sahraouis, touaregs) and bilel, the prophet's muezzin was black

Arabes enslaved blacks because blacks sold them and because of the geography, there even was a mixed arab/black sultanate (Adal)

Despite that, helping africans revolutionaries to gain their freedom (Angola, south africa, Ouganda, mozambique, namiby) and erasing their debts, some of them hate us because they suck their western zog overlords

They hate us more than we hate them