Southern/Northern Indians

Is this for real?

Probably, North Indians have much more abo and dravidian admixture

not really. they just live in the fucking north and alpine areas. not to mention that rich bitches use more skin bleach

South indians****

It's more difficult than that.

Negro, aryan, asian, muslim areas, and a massive mixing

Northern Indians look like Armenians to me.

rolf. indian was between 3000 BC and 1960 AC a fucking melting port of the world. american scum think they only and only true mixing places in the world.

Indians are kind of like japanese where top 1% of women look like 12/10 goddesses, but it comes with the price of remaining 99% being repulsive bog trolls

Nah not really. But south indians tend to be darker because they are Dravidian descendents but you can't really say .

Pic related is south indian

Nah more like 65:35 ugly to stunning ratio

No it's not because ugly poor people are the 99% in all of India and they all look like Australian Aboriginals.

I'd fug the 2nd chick

your pig just called.

My ex

"Nice" photoshop, Ivan under proxy.

Yes privyet Vlad. This is for real. South Indians are the niggers of Indian society with that retarded English accent of theirs. Look like niggers, act like niggers, they eat food on a fucking leaf for Christ's sake. Goddamn abbos.

>"Nice" photoshop, Ivan under proxy.

rolf. classic ukies denial rage..

No all of India is shit. Gypsies come from Northern India and 99% of Northern Indians are identical to them.

>Ivan under proxy
>ukrainians really believe this

Which is funny considering north and central has literally no toilets and education.

>japanese
>12/10
t. aziat

How do you feel about the ISCCON krishnaits? Are their cult is considered as anigger-tier religion in your cunt?

South India is a much better place to live than North India.

Ohhh nobody hates them. They keep to themselves and temples , they are seen more of an annoyance than anything

am I the only one who would hate fuck prime Mindy?

>T H I C C

better than toward ukrainians. ukies behave like mokies with money.

Here they have a little bit, and all of them are weird. Do they use some drugs in their ritual practices?

good inciting, RIDF warrior, keep your 15 roubles for this message.

White hippies do, but most Indians don't. Krishna didn't take drugs, Shiva did. He was on fuckin ganja all the time.

WTF I love Shivaism now, kek

No it's actually not, North Indians actually mixed with an austro-asiatic speaking people that were subhamans compared to Dravidians

Whiteness is divided more by class than geography. The higher the class the more likely an indian has a lighter phenotype

Here is a genetic test of a North European showing which groups in south asia he matches with. The lower the number the more closely related he is to that group. You'll notice he groups closer by a large degree to some south indian groups compared to north indians ones, that's because these south Indians are upper class aryan speakers

>ukie the piglet is up to the war with an internet world.

rolf kek

seriously. every time i read such fuckshit coming from americans i get that feeling to cheer ISIS when they massacre americans. what the fuck is wrong with your dumbfucks?

Hello Mohammed, why are you so angry?

>Hello Mohammed,

rolf kek. britbong pope up.

Low class north indian detected

Why are you so angry at such a normal post? Did your local mosque close down?

we all love you, mate, you are a very nice guy deep inside

She's looks like a girl who only got married because her parents were rich

He is one of the most laid back and bro-tier gods. He is also known to grant wishes easily and doesnt discriminate on any basis. Basically bro the god

Remember that time Mindy's brother pretended to be black to get into medical school? And it completely worked, and he went public about it and pissed off his whole family for causing his sister bad publicity?

Lmao wtf. Is that from a show or did it really happen? Fucking hell

It is true that there are many Hindu temples where foreigners aren't allowed to enter?

Hmmm i guess not all of them but some of them don't allow non hindus. I guess you could go in if you say I'm a hindu convert or something.

He really did it, the absolute madman

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Name jojo

Ahahahahahaha. Fucking hell