IQ

If you believe that different races have different IQ. And are therefore superior and inferior relative to each other. Does that mean that Serbs are inferior to Croats? Like Niggers to Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm
questia.com/read/1P3-128119461/intelligence-in-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look to Yugoslavia. It's the evidence that it's a cultural thing. Also that islam damages the brain.

I wish for my /mena/ brothers that they get free from islam someday and they'll return to their old glory.

The Mediterranean was pretty much the same before Islam, right?

What do they colours say?

Spain knew but nor Portugal... interesting.

No, before islam North Africa and the Middle East were rightfully first world areas.

Civilization started there indeed.

Unfair, I'd be smarter if I didn't drink so much

Muslims had a lot more advanced technology than most of the Visigoths and were pretty good at sailing and maths and agriculture and city management.

But they didn't like pork or wine so we kicked them out after learning what they had to offer.

Muslim civilisation was very advanced before recently, and in the 12th century they had schools and libraries and gardens. Then it all went to shit. Don't forget you use the numbers that THEY introduced to modern civilisation.

Are you German, perchance?

Muslim civilization was advanced when they liked to do scientist stuff and adquire knowledge

Then they turned into a dark era from where they're unable to go out

The average IQ for a population is 100 by default, so i really wonder what's the logic behind these maps

Serbs and Romanians have too many integrated Gypsies, they're lowering their score for about a point or two.

Yeah, but that was after we kicked them out. We had the influence of the smart Muslims of olden.

>average Europe
>post the average of the national samples with the average European as the 100

Isn't it because the islamic theological school that teached rationalism lost the conflict with the muh feelings focused one?

>different races have different IQ.
What does average even matter when intelligence is a personal thing? Nations are moved through its geniuses, not average men.
There are niggers smarter than you, its factual, so enjoy stroking your non-achievement

Maybe, I don't much know their history.

The whole Muslim Empire happened because they were advanced. The Visigoths and other barbarians conquered land but were essentially nomads and never had an empire. Long lasting empires take some serious infrastructure and intelligence to organise.

And even then they never last more than 3 or 4 centuries because they crumble under their own corruption or stagnation.

This is the dumbest general on Sup Forums why are you surprised

>post the average of the national samples with the average African as the 100
Now africa has the same average IQ as Europe

It matters for large groups of people. On an individual level it is not important.

>highest IQ in Europe isn't even above 100
>Asians have 105 on average and Jews 115

Why are wh*tes so subhuman?

Anyway, these maps are a meme: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>muh great man theory

I award you ZERO points

According to these numbers, the average Slavic IQ is 94-95.

Sup Forums says so,
but it kind of maid void by the fact asians score better than whites and whites are suppose to be the le master race
not to mention jews

so all in all I think it's just a stat

>maid
lol, meant made

How is that a theory, fuckwit?
Do you think quantum theory was developed by a group of average undergraduates?

No, then we'd all have 400, because you'd be normalising to an inferior sample. Come on mate, we're the ones supposed to be dumb about it.

For the map to make sense you'd have to either normalise it to Europe's dataset or to the world's.

>Come on mate, we're the ones supposed to be dumb about it.
And after writing this I understood what you meant. I'll shut up now.

Everyone should read this desu

If you believe in evolution (which I hope you do since it's real) then you also believe that the organ called brain isn't EXACTLY the same between the human races, which reflects to slightly different but significant behavior patterns of different races.

>Does that mean that Serbs are inferior to Croats? Like Niggers to Asians?
ayy

it's alright senpai

Also, this site is dedicated to studying Human IQ, plus it's regularly updated: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I try my hardest.

there is a big split between historians some think Great Men can change the course of history others say history is for the most part unaffected by the actions of single people.
The idea is that for example WW2 would have happened if Hitler died because he choked on an apple at 7.

I'm on your side of this because little differences snowball into big differences and also Determinists have never shown a model to predict the future reliably.

Briefly: the closer you are to tropical areas, the more dominance and the less intelligence you express. When you have food available throughout the year, it's natural that the most impulsive and dominant people get to reproduce most.

This reflects to the fact that Asians are on average very submissive and obedient while blacks are dominant and less obedient (which is why they commit most crime, rape, do badly in school etc.)

Yes. Can our European overlords have mercy and come to rule us so we can have better lives? It's obvious subhumans can't manage a country properly.

The European Overlords are trying their hardest to fuck it up as well.

Empires, or anything good, never last forever.

>Allele frequency of SNPs positively associated with intelligence in 1000 Genomes populations

Thoughts?

those tests are just conducted on economy, literacy rates and a few other things, its absurd to imagine eastern european or african countries having conducted real IQ tests.

>Muslims had a lot more advanced technology

Didn't they steal a lot of ancient Greek shit?

t. joao alberto pereira-barbossa

In pre modern era , before we interpret western science,Japan was already filled with the most smart people on the earth.

Some, and some Indian stuff (numbers and maths concepts come to mind).

You are closer than you think, kek. It would just be Barbosa, though. Barbossa is the Spanish version.

This is the real map

that's overstated by Sup Forumsacks, they aren't called 'arabic numbers' for nothing

Is it because they originated in India?

>different races have different IQ
No this is not true. I guess after few thousands of years history might made a tip-top again and Niggers will be superior to whites just like Middle-Easterners were few thousands years ago.

>Lithuania

Dumb Russian ape. QM was developed by hundreds of different people. It's the worst example you could have thought of to support Great Men theory.

Dumb ape.

I heard the same thing about Bosnians in other exYugoslav countries.

Fucking Wallonia dragging us down again

DELET THIS

Jesus Christ Lynn Really?

This makes no sense.

Ooga booga

It does. Just read this since I'm bad at explaining things in English

Not really.
Pic very related.

Oh you meant the Mediterranean was homogeneous before Islam.
Well yeah. But there were still different languages and cultures etc. Not everyone was plain Roman.

>Dumb Russian ape
Please, we scored as the Brits, we got penalized with 4 IQ points because the tests carried out in Russia and Britain were 20 years apart.
questia.com/read/1P3-128119461/intelligence-in-russia

Lel, only dump ape here are you, multi-culti gayropean)

Lol Africans and Europeans are the same.

yes

Unfortunately it's true.

Bosnia makes no sense. Half the population is Serb (31%) or Croat (15%), which implies an IQ for the Bosniak population of around 75. Since they are genetically similar, something is seriously off here. Being (secular) Muslim does not lower one's IQ across the board with more than a standard deviation.

I have to criticize this a bit.

African people score low points in Afica, but someshow they score good points in here after proper education.

IQ is propably not a racial thing as much it depends on educational background.

I know finns have top scores and it explained by the idea that only smartest survived during hard times. There were some real bottlenecks in history.

Not saying the Europeans weren't poor, but how the hell would historians have any idea about this?

What is this I don't even

i wonder if IQ has less to do with race and more to do with the social structure of the person taking the test, with tribal societies' education having the least in common with what the test measures.

I consider intelligence of top importance so I'd say that a place like Hong Kong is extremely valuable.

I'm looking forward to seeing a wacky future with genetically engineered super smart kids. Will probably happen in China.

does the difference of 5-10 IQ difference really matter?

only on Sup Forums

ye Ireland. You are so dumb, you are really dumb fo real.

No. I have an IQ of 126, one of my friend who took a test has 112. That's a difference 14 points, but I've always thought he was more intelligent than me. He's much better at learning languages (my english sucks) and I think he is better at holding discussions and so on.
My mom has an IQ of 114, even though she's pretty much a genius at maths and always called me dumb when I didn't understand something she thought was easy as shit.
I think the IQ doesn't really say something about someone's intelligence. You can't really measure intelligence, some people are better at maths, some at chemnistry, some at languages, some at engineering and the list goes on and on. You can't measure intelligence with a simple IQ test.

this

Actually it's prooven that it's genetically related. I watched a documentary about an experiment where some rich parents picked genes from highly gifted persons. They have born a child which is abnormally smart... it was slightly autistic though. It all boils down to evolution and is a natural process. In the same way as you can breed dogs to be dumb or smart, you can do the same with humans.

>Muslim civilisation
it was arabs culture before the impact of islam

Not much among individuals.

Everyone is inferior to fenlan

>Does that mean that Serbs are inferior to Croats?
That is a widely known fact since forever.

>

They come from India.

>There are niggers smarter than you
That is factually incorrect.

me on the left

>Being (secular) Muslim does not lower one's IQ across the board with more than a standard deviation.

Being Muslim does

Also, you are retarded for thinking the IQ of Serbs and Croats of Bosnia = Serbs and Croats outside Bosnia.

The tests have been balanced for that.

Blacks still score way worse than whites on IQ/standardized/GRE tests made by Blacks.

>jews 115
>400 jews tested
>its an average of the whole population
>in a lot of the countries the authors didn't even test the locals. they either got averages of nearby countries or tested expats

kek, i wonder if lynn and vanhanen are crypto-jews, all these iq maps derive from their research

iq is very much about education and politics, just look at north-south korea economical differences for example. i am not saying that race doesn't play a role, it definetely does (especially in the case of niggers) but social-factors play a bigger role
also it isn't a coincidence that finland has one of the strictest and highest quality pre-university education programs in europe also happens to be one of the highest iq countries in europe

Like... How do doctors know which part of the brain does what? Like... Seriously, how do they know that?

Among entire populations?
Yes.

Between you and Satoshi Uematsu?
No.

>You can't really measure intelligence

By this logic we can't really measure anything because words have many definitions.

t. I don't know how statistics works

explain to me how i am wrong senpai

no it isn't
there are lots of these maps and they're all shit
there have been no actual, well-conducted studies since trying to measure something like this across countries is pretty much impossible to do objectively
and most maps on Sup Forums are bullshit, not just these ones

maybe what was advacned back then, is primitive today. maybe their advanced era never ended, but it was actually shit. have you considered that? did you know that iran has a highly education population, oputs out lots of research, and is still a shit country?

that advanced era was also because it was an era to plunder others' resources, like mughals did. now they cant do that, so theyre in a sinkhole cuz they cant do it anymore

they depend on rape and pillaging to thrive