Would it be crazy to go to Germany, specifically to a city with a lot of industry...

Would it be crazy to go to Germany, specifically to a city with a lot of industry, and try to find a manufacturing monotonous simple job that would help me stay there and pay my bills while learning German?
I only speak English and Spanish and my only qualification is a Law degree that would be totally useless there.

Why wouldn't you stay Great Britain?

You'll rather learn turkish or arab if you're searching for a low-qualfication job in a big german city

I didn't like it here, and my degree is from a country in South America, so it's useless in Great Britain as well.
It has also been difficult finding a simple job here.
And also, I didn't like it here either. I haven't had any bad experiences or anything, but I just find it too depressing for my taste. I do appreciate English honesty, fairness and politeness, God bless them.

Ok German-bro, but would it be possible to find a simple, monotonous, manufacturing job or any simple job at all, that would help me stay there and pay the bills while learning the language? I wouldn't mind sweeping streets or anything.

Don't want to sound harsh. but what makes you think you'll be happier in Germany ?

Basically, finding that simple job that would allow me to stay here has not been possible here in Great Britain. My only option now would be to try at another European country, or go back to Venezuela which could probably devolve into civil war any time now.
I think if I could find that job in Germany, I could start going up from there. Step one would be learning the language as soon as possible. Afterwards, learn something practical and relevant and get into the workforce with a better more productive job. I would be allowed to stay and live there because I have Italian citizenship, even though I originate from Venezuela.

Yh, certainly. at least for the moment. Economy is good.

You'll certainly easily find a job in taking care of elders, if you don't mind wiping asses. We have a lot of senior due to our low-birthrates and the baby-boomers will soon be put into retirement homes too. Nursing old people is prolly the best payed job for low-qualified as far as i heard

OP here. I've also thought about the possibility of going to Germany because my fucking retard uncle has lived in Germany for 30 years already. But it's possible that he arrived there at a much better time. Basically, he and his wife found those simple jobs (she cleaned at a hospital and he worked...somewhere), from there they both learned the language which allowed them to get education, he became and electrician, and I don't know about his wife because she left him.
He can't help me because we are in extremely bad terms for his fault.

Alright, but how could I take care of elders if I don't speak a word of German and they probably don't speak a word of English. Some basic communication level would be needed.
Some Spanish douchebag online mentioned in an expat forum that he found a job in two weeks after arriving there and he didn't even speak English. It was a factory type monotonous job at Pirelli, I think.

Try Austria

Could you please tell my why? I've never heard anything from Austria.

>I just find it too depressing for my taste

you do realise Germans are even more serious / more autistic than brits?

It's not the English that I dislike. They are wonderful polite, fair, honest people. The environment is full of old decrepit architecture and there's this dreary depressing atmosphere everywhere. I would like to live in a more modern place. Frankfurt looks cool as fuck.

Yes britain is depressing especially for spics. Dark cold all the time

fair enough i guess, but what part of the UK have you lived in? there are some cities with some lovely historical architecture (york, norwich, durham and edinburgh) come to mind. also, if you speak spanish - why not go to spain? i know the job market is bleak, but if you speak english fluently you might be alright

I would stay Britain if I could find a simple job that would allow me to pay my bills, but that hasn't happened yet and I'm going through my savings, basically. And I really want this job, I don't want benefits, and don't want anything free, but it just hasn't been possible for me until now.

Go to germany m8 its the country in europe where you go to earn decent money without having special skills but you WILL interact with turks/eastern euros more than with germans

I am fluent in English, and I've been to Spain, I could see myself living there, as soon as I stepped in Madrid I instantly liked it. The problem is, the Spanish are literally escaping the country because there are no jobs. I'm in Bristol.

That's what I've been thinking basically. But I've come to realize one thing is what you imagine, and actually going there could end up being very different. I thought I could do that in Great Britain and it hasn't been possible so far. I don't see it happening.
Which cities in Germany do you think would be the best for these kind of jobs?

yeah i really like spanish and french culture / working life, seems much more chilled than here

if you've studied law already abroad, why not study some sort of english law conversion course here in the UK? or maybe law in Germany?

why do you want to do a factory job?

it's all outsourced to third world countries like romania, poland etc

the few things that are still done in germany are done to 100% by turks and other people considered to be the bottom of society I don't think that's really all that attractive

>manufacturing monotonous simple job

Why would you want a monotonous job?

Basically I want to be able to do it on my own economically. My parents could probably finance me staying in the UK, doing a Masters and then an apprenticeship to become a Lawyer in UK, but that would take around 4 years.
I really don't want that. I want to do it on my own. So a simple job and go up from there.
It's too much time to become a Lawyer in another country. And it's a profession that requires a high level of language knowledge. I could manage it in English but to learn German at a high enough level to be a Lawyer sounds unfeasible for me.

Berlin

>Berlin
>Jobs
Surely you must be joking.

dude im pretty sure it's a 1-year course, and then a company takes you on and pay you alongside train you. it's definitely worth looking at

Low level jobs like washing dishes and shit its ideal

This is not true. Butthurt Slovak please.

I've heard the course itself takes 1 year, but the important part, the apprenticeship, takes around 3. They're also not easy to get. After all that, you are qualified as a Lawyer in the UK.

What is not true?

yes it would be crazy.