>no systemd
>free software
>good UI
>developers who help you in irc
>easy learning curve
>no debates in the community

bliss...

But can it run DOOM?

Yes, it includes DOSBox in the repositories.

because not even 2d acceleration

It does have 2D acceleration.

none of what you said convinces me
sounds like you're just using the os for aesthetic purposes which is pretty pathetic

your resolution is but 1/4 of one of my screens. You disgust me.

I use a thinkpad.

because I'm a systemd developer :^)

How do you only have 238 packages?

>tabbed windows
I remember when KDE was like this. RIP

Eh, they're not really tabbed, it's just the title bar is left-justified and only goes as long as necessary to contain the text. There's no other tabbing semantics like collecting or ordering or switching.

Wrong.

Honestly if they got 3D accel on Intel+AMD and HiDPI support (feasible since everything is vector icons) it'd be better than Linux on some hardware.

BECAUSE I CAN'T PROGRAM SO I CAN'T BENEFIT FROM ITS SOURCE SO I RELY ON FREE SOFTWARE DEVS TO MAKE THINGS I NEED

THIS APPLIES TO LINUX AND BSD

Because
>Pic Related

I'm not a retarded hipster and I already have a free OS using linux which offers non-systemd versions if you want to be a contrarian.

IRC is dead, shit, and for losers, always has been.

>talk to the developers
Gently and politely disagree with something they say, come back and tell me if they banned you.

>good UI
you're one of those turds who thinks that you have to use whatever DE the distro comes with

>no debates in the community
Because it doesn't have a direction it's currently going in so there's no debate to be had because there's no conversation, the entire point of it is to stay the same for 2+ decades so the user base can jack off. This is just a different facet of the same autism of not having drivers on purpose for example you can't use this on a laptop because it only now just barely supports WPA. Just a step away from BSD or plan9 or any other loser OS. This will die out once the welfare does that indirectly supports this "project"

Eww

I use it on my old laptop

I would use it for shits and giggles but I have work and shit to do on my current laptop. I might install it on an old laptop though

i will tell you what's wrong with it, mpv doesn't work, 64 bit updates causes crashing and needs reinstall, no stable browser for some reason, very old packages
that being said it's actually usable. Vim, qupzilla(even if it's old), pdf reader, a file manager, vlc exists. How did you made that top taskbar and is this x86 or 64 bit version?

i use void, go home OP you drunk

worse than unix, shit security. i also don't like its ui, even though the technology is better than X
-sent from my openBSD

because I'm not a faggot hipster.
this name is more cringe weeb that fucking fedora

>IRC is dead
Lmao no
>Shit
It works pretty well
>And for losers
This is Sup Forums. We're all losers here.

Wow the GUI is half the screen content and the taskbar is on the wrong side.
Nice.