Why are whites so racists?

why are whites so racists?

I don't see a fake sense of superiority coming from other races and I don't see non whites desiring to genocide other non whites races.

It's always whites wanting to genocide non whites.

I think they deserve more multiculturalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDSZuEHNE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are whites so racists?

Do you mean like on Sup Forums? Or in general?

Because White Christians are by far the most accepting and least racist of any group

I am greek

>I don't see non whites desiring to genocide other non whites races
Have you paid attention to the middle east at all? Or how Korea, Japan and China all hate each other?

politics, religion and tribalism =/= racism

>tribalism =/= racism

Kill yourself.

That sentiment is mostly from Sup Forums shit that people honestly believe because memes are infection as fuck.

I find it funny Sup Forums call everyone cucks when they're mind cucks, they don't make up their own mind on things, they let someone else do it for them.

>fake sense of superiority
>fake

because race is a relatively new western concept. also colonialism was racial while being angry with your neighbors isn't

Hutus vs Tutsis was a race war

>politics, religion and tribalism =/= racism

So then whites aren't racist? Not understanding this desu

tell me what have you personally acomplished?

>but some people unrelated to me centuries ago did something
>therefore I am great

> I don't see non whites desiring to genocide other non whites races.

Go read twitter.

If you want to see true racism, find any muslim / jew and ask about what they think of each others.

Why does my personal achievements matter when the very topic we discussing is in regards to whites as a whole?

Whites have BY FAR invented and contributed more to humanity than ANY other race have. Our countries are wealthier, healthier and more peaceful than any nation throughout the entire history of mankind.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see it as an achievement being born white. That's nothing more than mere coincidence. But to deny that whites, as a group, aren't exceptional and have nothing in particular to be proud of is fucking ridiculous.

>why are whites so racists?

I think Sup Forums have managed to gather racist scum in one point. Probably the concept of anonymous posting makes people to post retarded shit.

This not how the western world really is.

So, now are we calling chinese, persian, arab, japanese, brazilian, indian, greek, turkish, rusian archievements as whites?

one word: math and other inventions.
whites didn't archieved 100% by themselves, go read a history book nigger.

>inb4 algebra was invented by whites
>inb4 early medicine was invented by whites
>inb4 printing press was invented by gutemberg
>inb4 powder was invented by europeans

Whites have BY FAR invented and contributed more to humanity than ANY other race have. Our countries are wealthier, healthier and more peaceful than any nation throughout the entire history of mankind.

That wasn't the case in bc era. It changes from time to time. Every dog has its day

Actually, it does, racism is just tribalism taken to an extreme, and tribalism is not any less deadly.

Many acts of de facto genocide in Africa have been commited by blacks against blacks.

Yes greeks are white. Whole world functions on principles Roman Empire set. Biggest empire ever=USA is white invention. You have to be delusional to deny thet white race is one which made humanity what it is

It's not an "I" thing, it's a "we" thing. If you weren't a filthy mudrace you'd understand that.

Holy shit i missed the
>russian

What fucking race you think russians are?

algebra and the 0 was invented by a Arabic called al khawarizmi algebra come from Arabic world algabr

>What fucking race you think russians are?
Slavs?

Half of your country is starving in the streets and the other half are fleeing to my country because it's better. Not to say Indo-Aryans aren't smart.

why do you faggots assume everything was done by whites?

one clear example: crops.
not all crops come from whites.

take coffee, a black crop.
coffee has been a black archievement.

but you faggots keep talking how whites are magically superior because you niggers never read a book.

other archievements in terms of language, culture, food, religion, architecture, literature.

just watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDSZuEHNE4

>russians

You really can't think Russians are white. I swear the God I am not a racist or even interested about races, but I've been there and seen them.

They are definately not white and this is not a Internet meme.

Wait are finns considered white or slavs, genetically? What about sami?

Why are you so butthurt? No one is denying the achievements of said races (though some of the ones you listed are white). I'm stating the very simple and completely true fact that whites as a whole have contributed more to humanity than anyone else. This doesn't mean we see everyone as inferior or deny the achievements of others, I don't know why you'd think that.

Sure it might change in the future, but with the head start we've got it's going to take quite a while. And seeing the state of most asian countries it's going to take a VERY long time.

Just because slaves farmed it doesn't make it a black crop.

>I don't see a fake sense of superiority coming from other races and I don't see non whites desiring to genocide other non whites races.

fucking lmao

Algebra was certainly not invented by Arabs, scientific medicine is a result of Western culture, Gutenberg's press was more than just mobile types, even if gunpowder was an invention to brag about arguably is refinement was certainly advanced the most by Europeans.

Not arguing against your point but do want to set the record straight that just arguing on memes obscures truth as it weakens what you're saying.

Define "white", if you mean Norse/Germanics then no, altogether their contributions, facilitated by their latinization/Christianization by Southern Europeans, do roughly amount to what the Japanese on their own have accomplished.

We are northern europeans, with only slight mediterranean mixture.

Slavs are a language group.

Samis are northern siberian, nobody really knows where they came and when.

Samis and berbers have common foremother around 6000 years ago... It really makes you think.

Because you're short-sighted. Do a bit of research on world history and you'll see this isn't unique to whites only.

Have you spoken to a lot of Sami people? Are they closer to whites or berbers in their intelligence and thought process?

>>coffee has been a black archievement.

Coffee is an arab achievement you wewuz spewing spastic. Ethiopians were chewing on the raw, green beans before some smelly arab roasted, ground and steeped it.

because it make you look like an ignorant asshole that doesn't even know basic high school history.

>comes from ethiopia
>was farmed by blacks during centuries before arabs take it to north africa before europeans steal it
>not a black crop
wew lads.

wow nigger, if algebra wasn't arabic, why it has an arabic name?
also carpets, chess, and like 4k spanish words comes from muslims.

>scientific medicine europeans
was build off initial medieval muslim medicine.

So, recognizing other races archievements is denying whites ones?

It's ok, whites are losing power and when Asia takes over you'll see what real racism is

They look white too me.

>do roughly amount to what the Japanese on their own have accomplished
No.

>Define "white"
By white I mean what is traditionally referred to as white, namely: caucasian.

WEW

That's why when pic related happened it was the funniest shit.
Like a Muslim cares gives a single fuck about what happened to any Jew during the holocaust

I really haven't ever seen Sami. Most of them live in Norway, some may still hers reindees in Lapland, but I believe they are genetically mostly lost in last 100 years. They still have strong culture in the paper, but I don't really have ever met any.

They don't have anything common with berbers I think, that's why the foremother thing is fascinating.

oh, so it's not valid when blacks do, right?
but clearly whites can name non whites archievements as their own, right?

>because it make you look like an ignorant asshole
That's how you reprieve it and is more telling of yourself than it is of me.

nope, I like to engage in anti white rethoric and pro black one, that makes pol tards extremelly confused and butthurt.
is extremelly funny to see them asking why do I defend blacks.
they can't even understand someone admiring black history.

Because there is none?

>because it make you look like an ignorant asshole that doesn't even know basic high school history.
But you're the one incapable of acknowledging the white achievements you rely on to function everyday. The Swede recognized that other races have done intelligent and important things that contributed as a whole to humanity, but you are incapable of admitting that every modern pleasure in your life is directly thanks to the ingenuity of white people.

Why does acknowledging success and intelligence make you so resentful and envious?

I already told you one:
coffee.

>oh, so it's not valid when blacks do, right?
>but clearly whites can name non whites archievements as their own, right?

You are hysterical.
Blacks didn't invent coffee. They discovered the coffee bean. Arabs invented what is modernly refered to as coffee, which is the roasted, grinds of coffee beans seeped in boiling water.

>B-but whites steal all da black peoples inventions! ARAB medicine and numerals! wewuz sciences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions

Take a tally of inventions by nonwhites and inventions by whites.

>If I don't know about it it doesn't exist!

whatever floats your boat

>picking beans for Arabs is equivalent to inventing coffee
huh

and you seem unable to understand that whithout muslim translations whites couldn't have developed the reinaissance.

also most of the european archivements and progress up until the high middle ages were based on non white stuff.

it's like bragging about your college professors but ignoring the teachers you had while you were a toddler.

>coffee

The most excellent invention ever.

t.Finland

>also most of the european archivements and progress up until the high middle ages were based on non white stuff.

And all of that was based on Hellenic stuff.

Come on, it's an Arabian invention. Blacks just ate it

Who invented the first civilization? That's right, it was a white, Aryan to be exact

hahahahahaha are you serious?

fucking weebs man always one upping each other in outrageousness and absurdity s m h

Again, nobody denied that one thousand years ago Islam was a source of knowledge and helped preserve the white achievements of Rome and Greece

You are inventing positions for me that nobody has stated. Why? Can't you address my argument as its given to you?

Look, I'm glad you've rediscovered your African roots or whatever but don't do the we wuz kinz n shiet act, Algebra can be traced to Babylonia and was certainly advanced by the Greeks, I'm not claiming Arabs made no contribution but I'm certainly against their taking on the credit of the advancements made by the peoples they violently enslaved and conquered, "Arabic" numbers are Indian, chess is proto-Indoeuropean, Textile weaves were developed independently by any number of peoples, ancient mexicans had carpets, etc. The Moors left a history of oppresion and savagery in Iberia, we just don't call it colonialism because the victims were white, double standard much?

Yes, the Japanese, name any advancement, contributor, or great thinker from germany or Nordic countries and I'll name an equally important/influential Japanese equivalent.

Caucassian includes Iranians and upper caste Indians, if you want to make "white" that vague, which is usually against what is commonly accepted by most posters here, then yes, I will agree.

Finnish maybe the last Sumerian language left.

Nice arabian singles you got there anyway.

arabs still would have need blacks to crop and farm coffee.
they didn't found the crop, they improved on it.

same as whites taking math from muslims, persians and indians.

there was no white concept before the 19 century.
claiming the reinaissance was european would have been insulting to the enemies of italians.
same as calling english and french both whites, when their people did kill themselves and hate each other.

but yeah, calling pre 19 century european archievements using some XX century concept is so usefull.

>Come into thread claiming white people stole all the science from everyone else
>Only example of historical "black" invention is something he's trying to steal from the arabs

THE IRONING

Why did you quote me in this? Just admit coffee was an Arabian invention. That's not me being anti-black, it's just a fact.

Whites got ahead of themselves and figured they were the shit, now the rest of the world is catching up and all the supremacists are buthurt.
It looks like many of the things they thought made their societies prosper aren't all they were held up to be.

Proofs? All I've read said it was people from the cradle of civilisation.

oh, are now talking about islam as if it were a single monolythic entity rather than something as big as christianity?

I'm sure putting both shia and sunni and other muslim sects under the same umbrella is so good.

yeah, let's use arabian modern version of islamic terrorism to talk about middle age muslims.

sure, everything is so easy when you group hundreds of diferent people that hated each other in one vague umbrella.

>claiming the renaissance was european

You realise that's not a Star of David right?

>name any advancement, contributor, or great thinker from germany or Nordic countries
And spend 15 posts arguing the achievements and importance of whomever you end up posting? No thanks.

>Caucassian includes Iranians and upper caste Indians
I'm not sure it does, but for the sake of argument let's narrow it down to European Caucasians and its colonists.

I'm not well versed in african history.
I'm only up to sundiata.

It was italian mostly (venecia or some shit like that, those italian city states).

Well, how about you do a bit of research before you write comments like that

>there was no white concept before the 19 century.
This is a myth promoted by bitter nonwhites to avoid acknowledging their dependency on white people. There has been a white concept ever since white people began to interact with nonwhites on a massive political and social scale in the 17th century. Before then, whites did not interact with nonwhites as often or directly so there was no need for the term

he has a point, it was driven by the translation of arabic texts containing things about ancient greece, though saying it ended at that would be a lie

imgine if we suddenly came upon tons of new literature and stuff from rome and Rome became the new cultural fad that lasts for over a century

Nice strawman, no I stated clearly that Arabs, not Muslims, had misapropiated for themselves the advancements of other peoples. And I clearly referenced the Moors when discussing Iberia.

learn2read Why is a Colombian sucking Arab/Muslim cock this hard, you do realize these are historic enemies to hispanics that you're talking about, don't you?

>niggers chewing on leaves
ok

we're not taking anyone's achievements we just don't like anyone saying discrediting us for what we DID do in math science medicine etc we had some pretty prosperous times in Iberia and the middle east (specifically Baghdad) in the early centuries of islam and well as for the the oppression and savagery i'm not gonna argue much there we were an empire at the time and all empires wanted to spread out for x reason i'm not saying we didn't say pillage or burn but that was the reality of those times and it's not like the Iberians were defenseless they fought back for the entire period we were there
also arabic numbers are "indian" but latin numbers are "arabic" the fuck amiright

oh, so are u going to deny is a black crop?

I would love some citations to white supremacy in roman times.
what now?
are u going to use some 19 century european philosopher to explain why blacks didn't use in mass scale rocks as construction element?

That's the Mongols who sparked the renaissance, idiot.

>oh, so are u going to deny is a black crop?
>black crop

I have never seen someone so entranced by ideology that they start assigning races to plants.

oh, so muslims advancements done in the golden era are not arabs?
first corneas operations are now romans, first hemorroid surgeries are now greek?

nice to see memes and 0 citations or some argument.

>I would love some citations to white supremacy in roman times.
What the fuck are you talking about? I've asked you already to stop inventing positions for me. If you're unable to refute (let alone address) my arguments then just don't reply

>oh, so muslims advancements done in the golden era are not arabs?
>Muslims are only arabs

>oh, are now talking about islam as if it were a single monolythic entity rather than something as big as christianity?
>How dare you insinuate that Islam is monolythic

You are foaming at the mouth.

It was European dumb fuck, it's the reason you see neo-classic architecture everywhere on the continent and by all peoples who are descendants of Europeans. French/British/Austrian intellectuals admiring the works done in Spain and Italy and becoming patrons to artists were as necessary and important. And yes, Spain as well, nevermind a good chunk of northern Italy was Spanish back then... Do you history bro?

what's your argument, to brag about archievements done by civilizations that aren't the same to post enlightment europa?

>it's not ok when blacks does it
corn is amerindian, rice is chinese, cry me a river.

oh, so now we are talking about architecture.
let's ignore chinese and indian big temples, japanese temples.
let's ignore muslism and sudanese (black) architecture.

but yeah, whites are magical and invented everything.

You have no citations either you fucking mouth breather

>corn is amerindian, rice is chinese, cry me a river.

Maize is a crop native to America. Rice is native to East Asia and Austiralia. Coffee beans are native to east africa.
They are crops, plants. They are not human and do not have any relation to human cultures or races.

No, my argument is that modern racial distinctions existed before the 19th century

Are you having trouble with English or something? You have the reading comprehension skills of an eight year-old

So challenge declined. Let me make it easier for you, there's no area in which Germany beats Italy, none, whether it's arts, science, philosophy, etc.

As for Caucassians if you mean Europeans as a whole then yes, I'll certainly agree, with the caveat that you appreciate not all the descendants of those colonist are "white", Brasil and Mexico have certainly contributed as much to Western culture/civilization as countries like Sweden or Norway

No, we are talking the Renaissance, Chinese, Japanese, Muslims (I thought they weren't a monolythic bloc) and Sudanese did not participate in that.

>chess is proto Indo European
AHHAHAHBAHAHAHAHA THIS DUMB SPIC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

>what is natural selection done by farmers
do you realize the crops we use are not the ones you found on the wild some thousands of years ago?

have you seen wild crops of food?

sure, my english suck.
but my point still stand, y'all fags need to read some basic high school history books rather than muh pol maymays that whiteys are magical and special.

It's funny that you use greeks as some kind of bragging medal when greek culture is radically diferent than my wife son nigglet SJW gay lover europe.

there was constant trade of ideas between europe and other civilizations all that time.
many so called white archievements have non white roots.