Even Linus realized that Apple products are toddler toys for children and switched back to PC. Why haven't you?

Even Linus realized that Apple products are toddler toys for children and switched back to PC. Why haven't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/VZj8vxXdtfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn’t like one thing (the screen).

He had no complaints about anything else.

Literally /thread.

>>He had no complaints about anything else.
[citation needed]

You stare at the screen at all times, if it's bad then it's a big flaw. Also, stop switching devices to thread yourself.

>can't read article date
Also as he explained later, he may not be a good person to take advice from laptops on.
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/VZj8vxXdtfe

I bought a Eluktronic laptop at $1,299.

Everything is good except for the display (cheap IPS). God I wish I were Linus

Shit Linus looks old as fuck in that pic.

Shit Linus looks old as fuck in that pic.

>uses another os
>doesn't like the screen
Not much left desu, for laptop it matters a lot.

But it is the screen that itoddlers always bringing on as some kind of miracle that available on macbooks.
>muh retina

What else is there that people buy the laptop for? It's the screen and the OS, and a few people who will claim the touchpad. With the screen down, and we know he's not running OS X, what else is there for him to like?

The rest of the hardware is bog standard.

Linus isn't representative of what most people want out of a laptop which is build quality and battery life. He literally only cares about screen and weight along with not sucking ass on linux.

>Linus Torvalds
>Built the world's most robust operating system and gave it away for free.
Wow, Stallman must be rolling in his grave.

Literally this.

Seems like the 12" MacBook is perfect for Linus. He's got the right idea about the MacBook Air, it's not even close to a good representation of the Mac lineup and I still don't get why Apple sells it

Seems like he doesn't give a shit about any distinction between Macs and PC's in terms of hardware, because he's always just going to run Linux on it anyway.

>maccucks have defended this

They discontinued it.

>he didn't like the most important part of a laptop
k, lol
You would've had a point if he was talking about desktops.

>June 7, 2014

Not powerful enough and I'm pretty sure he said he hated the keyboard.

>linux
>operating system