/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Happy BD MTV, you bunch of Pajeets on the second best TV tracker.
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker shitposting by providing newfags with opportunities for not getting marked and banned, by recognizing technical competence and tracker drama through LARPing and by advancing the interests of its members.

Old thread >Have a question?
>GFYS
>FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9 (embed)
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.(312cuck lurking in the bushes trigger happy for the ban)
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or beg for invites like a little bitch.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites for BJs and when you invite them, they ban you and spit out for inviting strangers that you didn't circle-jerked b4.

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewfor.red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worst op

Does anyone even read the op in a general?

neon sack of shit

PTP and BTN are under attack

attack started today:hacking attemps+ddos .
attack source :ksa

Eric Wareheim is a fat unfunny Jew

PrivateHD doesn't have this problem

stupid drumpf poster

>Muh Sam Hide autistic star of alt right faggotry
Fuck off.

>tfw already seen all complex anime
>tfw still not on KG

How much of BTN traffic do you think is just seedboxes circlejerking for level up purposes?

If you haven't seen at least 500 animes you probably shouldnt post in this thread.

define "seen"

There's some Private Tracker that asks for other privates tracker instead of an interview?

fucking die, piece of shit

*tips edge*

Most trackers don't have interviews

What's the second best HD tracker behind HDbits?

AHD obviously

HDT
AHD is pure curry content wise, but since they have ties to the cabal their invite forums are pretty good.

Does that mean I'll have a chance to enter HDBits through AHD?
That's the only tracker that I want but don't have

neon sack of shit

You don't need HDB if you join PTP/BTN.

>not getting gaming god within 2 months
Casuals these days baka.

I'm on both tho.
Might let my ptp account die if I get in

Really?

Yeah, at least the ones that matter
Generally speaking you want to join a tracker like RED, rank up, and join other trackers like PTP through forum invites

That's pretty interesting. Thank you for the advice kind user.

>gaming god
Just cringe'd in real life from reading that

Site Hack - 17/11/17

This site is actively being hacked. Usernames/passwords are being tried from dozens of IPs in an attempt to gain access to users accounts. This is not unusual for a torrent tracker. However, the increased attack profile in the recent week (a million attempts on the 15th November alone) prompts us to assure you that measures are in place to thwart these attacks and log analysis reveals no unusual activity on any user account, and to advise you to use a unique strong password and only use https:// encrypted connection to access this website.

APOLLO doesn't have this problem

What is the path to BTN?

Was the HDManiacs post from last thread real? Actual HDB recruitment there?

AHD 6 months
Yeah but it was moved to HD King

Obviously, because it's closing in 3 weeks

Probably not much. I get a lot more upload on BTN than I do on PTP on my home connection with a similar seed size, I think PTP is far more littered with seed boxes.

Curry content wise? The plurality, if not the majority, of Golden Popcorns on PTP are from AHD.

I love BTN.

proofs?

>a poo loo

FUCK OFF ZED

What site?

>mad that he's not on RED
wew

On cape shit and children movies that is.

Are there any other movies than those two?

>muh 1930s mute black and white irakian kinographia

I rather watch mute black and white shit than capeshit or children's movies if I'm being honest.

With the crash of the avsp with hundreds of times, I finally completed this encode.
There are roughly three resolutions, but actually more than 20.
So dirtylines fixed were not easy and I finally found that conditionalReader is out of use.
At the end of the movie, every time a script is written, the avsp will crash,
I can only Simplified the script, reduced the times of fixRowBrightness,
and some scenes were not excellent managed.

Fixed dirtylines with BalanceBorders, fillmargins and FixRowBrightness.
Debanded some scenes with f3kdb.
Used zones for set to increase birate in debanded, dark and complex scenes.
Eng sub is from @johnnydeep, Greek sub is from HDB, CHN sub is from srtzm subtitle group, the others are all from Bravo5's encode,
million thanks for @hungdaita @Metesa @leewee @Sky4HD with the filters, specific suggestions and kindly help.
Greek confirmed curry

he's not fat

what about the fast and furious noir edition. that's black and white capeshit though idont think it has talking racoons

there is an advantage to having a seedbox for ptp if you're impatient and want to be set for life.

yes it's bp system is generous and you can be set for life downloading regularly but u cant just get a buffer for where u can download 5tb of shit ur first few months without a seedbox

the worst of both worlds? I rather not watch something as pretentious as that.

TFW
>Invites (2)
>Won't recruit strangers from the internet
>Invites (2)

What a faggot, I posted on the previous general.
Is there a list of private trackers that accept donation signups?

>literally buying your way in
IPT would welcome you

>Invite (∞)
>He's not even TM

We get it, you have no friends

No one I tell about private trackers even care unless they've been in one before but I guess it's a good thing...

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for lol but I'm not a fan of just getting limited data

You're better off, I invited two IRL friends to different trackers; one of them got their account disabled for inactivity and the other one for downloading a shitton of stuff and not seeding

Is it ok if when I upload a torrent I seed at home and with my seedbox at the same time? Or is that not allowed? Specifically GGn.

Most trackers let you seed form multiple locations at once, check the wiki and forums if your unsure

>There are roughly three resolutions, but actually more than 20.
Did he encode a shitty dvd?

Does the mass download feature on GGn work? I can't get it to do anything.

NOT YOUR FUCKING TECH SUPPORT GO TO THEIR FORUMS OR STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES CHRIST

Path to forums?

hey I recently built myself a personal media server and I'm trying to build my library of movies, music and TV shows. how does someone like me get started with private trackers?

interviewfor.red
From RED you can make it to the top trackers.

Alternatively OT -> GGn.

>mfw slowly but surely climbing the pyramid while staying /pure/ and not paying for cuckboxes

red is the gateway tracker

But they usually cap it at 3.
When in doubt, check the site wiki or ask staff

Is being a collector frowned upon if you at least passively cross seed a lot of stuff on various places?

golden popcorn transformer movie from a few days ago on ptp

>With the crash of the avsp with hundreds of times, I finally completed this encode.
this is why you shouldn't run Linux on a MacBook. what a poor faggot. must suck being eastern european

yo it's been a while since I had to use IRC. I wiped my OS drive. I think used to use hexchat (on Windows7) what's the best client these days?

good job not using seedboxes. I hope you didn't fall for the whatcd route. there's gotta be a scihd equivalent comfy backdoor route. is bcg still around? that was 3 months to ptp if I remember right

yeah

no. it's on bib now but not worth it

what are the requeriments

being a whatcuck with books.

The replies to this are very telling

>screw up
>ptp
that's out of ur control desu. it's really not that serious

that's what happens when u invite familia

>new bjork is on APL first
REDtards btfo

wtf

>penguin
>derpta
>hyper2g
it's pretty funny that they were the ones pushing the /pure/ meme while not being /pure/ themselves, bunch of hypocrite lazy niggers couldn't put in the work to be PU on AB to get the invite and based 312c fucked them in the ass

>150 weeks or 20gb upload with fucking books
holy crap
its worse than what cuckoldry

they were shilling the interview. stupid whatcucks got everything they deserved

I will never understand this tree ban. Hearing about this drama when it was happening is what brought me to /ptg/ in the first place. All of them got to know each other and were good users, I don't see how inviting some neophyte you personally know IRL or a family member is better than people you conversed with intently who were already private tracker users.

>Invite (∞)
>not Invite (∞+1)
peasant

i cucked myself out of my own upload.

damn you "super seed".

>1.5 ratio vs 4 to 8 ratio

It's not though?

Just goes to show that being a mod is more about power tripping than quality control.

because 312c payed the bills

yes and it's also stupid

i really need a tracker for music, can u commend me something? :3

Most of the people on that list were absolute attention whoring cancer except from maybe alzheimerspenguin who at least helped people. They deserved it even though 312c went overboard cause he had it in for them

>first
I didn't join private trackers to get 'new stuff asap'. I'm confident I'm not the only one

rutracker