How is life in Hungary?

How is life in Hungary?

átok

I want to visit Budapest, but I look middle eastern. Will I be in trouble?

painful, but short

They will forward you to Germany

No, we have bunch of British tourists anyway.

About the same as in Chile. White people in towns and the one city, gypsies/mapuche in the countryside. Averagely corrupt government, society as such still ideologically divided because dictatorship not so long ago. Menacing neighbours we really despise. Average expectancy in all walks of life. Football is the sacred cow.

did I forget something? :)

No, my buddy is /mena/ and we just came back from Budapest. He was treated completely fine, got laid even.

The entire city was filled with tourist when I was there (Sziget festival), might want to avoid that festival, think it's annual.

bump

Famishing.

Like two days ago the police arrested a band of hungarians thieves here in Chile....we where like WTF

*were

>hungarians thieves
I'm about 99% sure those were fuckin gypsies and NOT ethnic hungarians.

How do Hungarians look like?

better than in Chile

If they looked white, they were Hungarians, if they were Indian lookalikes, they were gipsies.

bipedal, 2 arms, stand upright, usually somewhere between 160cm-190cm tall, 2 eyes, hair on top of their heads usally

>How do Hungarians look like?
Like slavs, because we are in fact, slavs. Genetically at least.

Here's a pic. Those two boys and one girl with black hair are gypsies.

>that girl in the bottom row, second from the left

literally CAN'T HOLD MY KEKS

You on the pic right next to the teacher on the right of the front row.

>Hungarians are slavs

>police arrested a band of hungarians thieves here
I can't find anything related on internet, pls give link, also, I remember that group of disgusting germans vandalizing the subway train time ago there and the time a finlan tourist destroyed a piece of a moai and took with him as a souvenir. When will we kick out this yuropean scum?

if they were fatter and tanner and had a black guy they could pass as Americans desu

Like wow...

>When will we kick out this yuropean scum?

>implying any self respecting white person wants to go to Argentina

Ayy dios mio. Friendly reminder that any society without whites or at least East Asians is doomed to fail. The moment the last white guy closes the door after him and leaves the country it will immediately collapse. I'm sure you are well aware of that, my "white" Argentinian friend, who was through how many state bankruptcies this decade? 3? 4?

no white people here, not even in the cities

wew

lmao