Email service providers

What do you use?

I really want to go back to Jewgle Shekelmail but I don't like the idea of them knowing everything about me. I've de-googled about over a year ago.
Currently using Protonmail but they want moneys for standard features like unlimited folders, and they only give you 500mb free.

What is a non-jewish email provider that offers both security/privacy AND convenience? Or is it always a tradeoff?

yandex. I'm a Russian troll.

I use outlook because everything spies and it would be a pain in the ass to switch.
Also it's the only Microsoft product I use

Did you know that protonmail routes all emails through Mossad servers?

Radware only handles incoming traffic, and all incoming traffic is encrypted. Both encryption layers (SSL and ProtonMail’s OpenPGPjs) are intact in this solution. Its BGP redirection and GRE tunnels.

posteo.net

postfix/dovecot

Fastmail, it's great and worth every penny

Literally the only good options. I wish posteo supported custom domains :(

you don't receive awkard stares when you say your email direction to someone because it is not gmail or hotmail?

implying still using hotmail wouldn't be ever weirder

yeah I agree but protonmail.com is even weirder.

true

iCloud honestly. Does everything I want it to do and the mobile app is simple and to the point. Aliases are an indispensable tool too

Hotmail for personal.

Office 365 for business.

Then 2 gmail accounts just for signing up to shit online without giving my primary emails.

What a goddamn beta. You should feel proud when giving out your non-botnet email and display a patronizing smirk if they find it weird

It's always a tradeoff obviously. How else are they going to make money if both those revenue streams are off the table?

Posteo is not open source. How could you tell if it's actually secure/private?

What do you think of lemon mail?

buy a domain for a dollar and use zoho

>t. zoho user for the last decade

This. So much this.

25 GB Mail-Speicherplatz
25 GB Office-Speicherplatz
25 E-Mail-Aliasse inklusive
Familien-Accounts
ActiveSync

This for all personal communication with people that I know.

Protonmail for messaging people that I don't know (and I don't want my messages to land in spam). I know it's botnet but I managed to get a good email with my surname in it so people tend to respect it.

Gmail for all unimportant shit.

Why would Proton be botnet? It's the least botnet service I've come across

3 yahoo accounts
First one from 2000 that I use with old friends that have it since then
Second for job applications that has my name in it and not like my edgy first one niggerkiller666
3rd one used for signing up to sites that I don't want to get mails from on my phone / spam

the same way you trust them not to parse the database with a separate software.

my nigga

Mail.Ru

For privacy reasons

I've used Hotmail since it first came out and have never been unhappy with it. Works without issue and never paid a cent for it.

>hotmail
hello grandpa

www.gmx.com is alright. unlimited storage and nice and short domain.

Cock.li

I've never considered that a Hotmail address not marks you out as old

*now marks

cockli, snail mail if it's important