Which flag looks better?

Which flag looks better?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.funet.fi/index/Tree_of_life/warp/plants-fi-Finnish-list.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this where we brainstorm what flag to use after the inevitable unification?

Estonia has better colors but finland has better form.

Bravo

Better than stealing ours.

Also looks rather nice. Try switching the blue and the black.

They're both insipid, but Estonia has the upper hand because of the colour scheme.

This one, because we don't live in a frozen wasteland and we are bold enough to use colors.

>finland
>frozen wasteland

Compared to ours it is. What kinds of plants can you even grow there? Just pine trees and shit.

ehh, everything?
ftp.funet.fi/index/Tree_of_life/warp/plants-fi-Finnish-list.html

this one

>posting a website in that chink language of yours that nobody can really understand

>expects me to believe it means anything

>maybe it's a recipe for a pipe bomb who knows, I surely don't

Pekka pls.

Estonia.

>chink language
t. örzgörzg törzögörg

t. hyvää päyväää kuuulun kakkkolulu keakhahlakalakak

Tbqh, I like your language a lot despite the fact that all words appear literally the same written down. Slavic languages in general just disgust me, they all sound like they have no vowels, Finnish on the other hand has a nice balance of vowels and consonants. Even if you overuse K a bit.

2 vowels and consonants are maximum for one word

The Finnish flag is objectively better. It's so pure.

Both are shit.

Your own fault for not using it, Alberto.

kek'd

generic blue/white/red

balts have absolutely disgusting national flags, estonian at least not so bad but anyway too depressive

We just kept adding stuff to it. It's still at the very centre, just a bit different.

Estonians aren't Baltoslavs so they have taste when it comes to aesthetics.

t. hääyöaie

>the number of suicides in Brazil has doubled

hääyö is a compound word, hää + yö
doesn't count

Yea, they are.

Many words have three vowels, though
like keitto, huora, puola, selitys, etc.

lmao russia in charge of names there are like 10 slavic russian names. Vladimir ivan yuri Dmitri Anton Konstantin. You guys are almost on bar with muhammads.

t.sami professional reindeer castrator

Helsinki masterace reporting. Stay on your side of the baltic sea.

i meant 3 in row, like "aaa" or "kkk"

>tfw I have rampant inferiority complex towards superior Helsinkians

Y-you impregnate our w-women

t. bönde

Lithuanian one is trash, I agree. They also seem to rank as the lowest IQ of all their neighbors. Coincidence?

Eesti

estonia will never be nordic without cross flag tbqh

Give me three of them. Preferably 15 to 18 years old. Right fucking now you despicable bönde scum.

Mitä jos poistaisit ittes tältä laudalta

Fennoswede here, the best one is pic related.

I've always loved Estonia's colors, those alone make the flag one of my favorites. If it was in the design it would literally be perfect.

Y-yes m-my overlord

>Helsinki
>not the city of bulldykes hamplanets and wellfare queens
Also keep on your side of bond. Some old fat finnish pekkas just keep drinking and singing karoke in bars.

Vad är den där? Kan du tala lite mer tydligt?

Hahahaa, look at this bydlo

Look at him and laugh!

Perfect

I like Estonia. Tallin, Pärnu and Saaremaa are all really beautiful places. Eesti still feels very ex-commie and Russian in all.

>2nd most livable city in Europe

Feels good to be the Master Race

p-please impregnate our women

I will pay for your seed my lords

t. rural subhuman

t. H*lsinkian

City has no oldtown and literally the finnish social system is like over protective mother growing bunch of pussies. Shittyer than Stockholm more ok than riga and St-Petersburg
Saaremaa and Hiiumaa is nice. Parts of Pärnu and Tallinn are pretty ok. Rest is either small towns with hillbillys or Narva liberators.

typical """male""" in helsinki; 100% estrogen and 0% testosterone. born to be cucked

>more ok than riga and St-Petersburg
forgot Tallinn

Western Finns are ass deprived of testosterone due to their Swedish cuckblood.

Lmao

That bönde inferiority complex though, keep it flowing. It literally makes my dick hard.

We've maintained our ancient Paleolithic Cro-Magnon blood and phenotypes while Estonians got buttfucked by Baltoslavs, hence their peasant-like phenotypes.

Western Finns are subhumans. Helsinkians have 0 cuck blood. We're literally the most superior people in the world, rest are ought to be killed painfully.

i cant be unbiased on this question and neither can be you. Helsinki central/oldtown looks worse but other half of Tallinn is commieblocks so i dont know.

Not sure if serious. If so, then that's darn hilarious. Stay butthurt.

t:

This desu. Kill the northerners/easterners/westerners. (do I even need to mention immigrants?)

>Helsinki central
>looks worse

Boy, do I smell bullshit. Helsinki has a lot of beautiful architecture, way better than Tallin.

As long as you keep it coming, I will be coming as well.

but helsinki is filled with shitskins and refugees, and that's what you cucks like.
no wonder finnish women ignore you estrogen monsters and go for niggers instead

Shit, I think I actually woke up my neighbors

Keep it coming m8.

finland

funland

hmmm

Bit of genetic mixing keeps diseases out and keeps kids pretty. Lot of you specially northeners look like 3 centurys of inbreeding.

Helsinki cathedral and metro house nothing more worth mentioning. That beatiful architecture is just 19th century version of commieblocks. Being dry and having no variation does not mean beatiful. Atleast in stockholm which looks the same has some sort of mountainous terrain to add variation and brighter colors.

>Helsinki cathedral and metro house nothing more worth mentioning. That beatiful architecture is just 19th century version of commieblocks. Being dry and having no variation does not mean beatiful.
Honestly either you don't know shit about architecture or you don't know shit about Helsinki. It has, for example, one of the biggest concentrations of Art Nouveau buildings in the world. Lack of variation is not something that anybody sane would attribute to that style, or Helsinki's architecture in general.

Finland by far

Pls teach me your languages, Finns and Estonian.

That's like learning portuguese and french, expect way lesser in significance.

>t. bönde

doubt

ULKONA ON UKKONEN!!!! JEE!!!

estonia actually has one of the world's nicest flags which is weird considering it's the tricolor meme

Estonia. I really like that color scheme for some reason.