Do people in your country believe that rape can occur between a husband and wife?

Do people in your country believe that rape can occur between a husband and wife?

Rape can occur to anybody by anybody...

Yes, most rapes happen that way.

4chans steriotypical nigger that rapes a stranger in the street is only true for something like 10% of all cases of rape.

Never heard of it.

According to Dutch law you can't change your mind during sex either if you have consented.
Drunking or sleepy sex isn't rape either according to Dutch case law.
And if you lie to get someone in bed that is perfectly fine as well.

>Don't want sex, verbally express that
>Have sex done to you anyway because "Cmon ur my wife u need to"
>Not rape

Do people in muslim countries believe this?

Yes, shit like this happens when women marry excessively dominant males.

They don't go to courts though, because many such women are masochistic themselves.

Just looked it up. Since 1991 it can be illegal to rape your wife.

Obviously not as you're married. Why would anyone rape their wife when you can tell her to have sex?

lel

What if he doesn't want to have sex at that moment and you force her anyway?

Why would she not want to?

The police here warns women against false rape charges. And that false rape charges will be prosecuted.

More then half of the women decide not to file charges then. And of the ones that still do 1 out of 5 of the charges end up 'proven false'. And even more reports end up being dubious, according to the police.

>Why would she not want to?

I don't know why but there could be a multitude of reasons

No, but thanks to the our feminists who are trying to imitate the western ones fome people starting to belive so. It was pretty funny to read conversation of Russian feminists about it, some girl complained that she was raped so many times but nobody actually thinks that it was rape, even her partner doesn't understand this. Lmao, to be honest.

Kill yourself cuck

yes they do and I do too.

Yes. All states abolished the martial exception of their rape/sexual assault laws between the 1960s and the 1990s, which is quite telling given that consensual homosexual relations were only legal nationwide due to SCOTUS in 2003.

rape doesn't exist

>Kill yourself for stating a fact

Yes. In the 90s it was made illegal to rape ones wife.

>two drunk white people have sex but the woman regrets it
>gang of apes brutally rape a woman walking by

Truly Swedish men are as bad as our poor refugee children.

Not entirely that surprising, given that sodomy laws were repealed between Illinois in 1962 and Lawrence v. Texas in 2003, roughly the same timeframe. Indeed, both were part of a changing of attitudes towards sex, with exempting husbands from rape laws with their wives and banning homosexuals from private consensual intercourse increasingly being both seen as antiquated and offensive.

My country is full of feminists who say every woman is constantly being raped by everyone especially her husband, and sand people who think rape can't happen to any women, especially their wives, and if it does then they're adulterous whores needing stoning.

Nahh

Are you whiny polish diaspora perhaps?

Yes, but before 1990 rape between husband and wife was considered legally impossible.

I believe most people are pretty skeptical about women accusing their husband though.

My girlfriend wants that I pretend to rape her very often. I think the path of when a woman reports it as real rape and actual fetish is really narrow.

Just bad reporting it at all.

Actual injury comes under assault, otherwise no crime.