So question for people on board who actually attempted suicide

So question for people on board who actually attempted suicide
1.How many times did you try to do it?
2.What was the reason for it?
3.Does your government provide you paid treatment and medications?
4.What are conditions in asylums and hospitals for mentally ill?
5.How does society view you after they heard you tried to kill yourself?
6.Why do people mostly kill themselves in your country?

Never tried, never wanted to

Pussies who are suicidal need to find a hobby and something to do instead

1.once
2.heartbreak
3.yes
4.it was okay. Personnel were very caring but building itself and equipment are falling apart
5.Mostly compassionate,you rarely see people spitting at you,those are mostly religious once.
6.PTSD from war

This.
I had depression, it feels horrible as shit, but trust me, the only thing you gotta do is to get your shit together, its easier than how it sounds.

It's true m8.

if you're feeling depressed just get obsessed with something and do it. You'll get your mind off things and the accomplishment will push you further

Agreed. When I took the pills,5 mins in I realized I dont want to die and forced myself to throw up. I still got unconcious but spat out enough not to OD. 3 days later got myself psychiatrist and it helped. You need to keep going and keep developing new reasons to live constantly.

if you actually are too retarded to kill yourself you deserve your miserable life

>PTSD from war

what a winny bitch you are, you didn't even do trench ww1 battles you pussy cuck

RUDE

People who actually want to kill themselves for some reason, make a plan, make preparations and then do it in a fool proof way without telling anyone.

People who just want attention announce it loudly and make sure everyone knows about it but in the end they never do it anyway.

>attempted suicide
The term never made sense to me. Suicide is simple, if you failed to do it, you didn't really "attempt" it. Attempted cry for attention is a better term

>Suicide is simple, if you failed to do it, you didn't really "attempt" it
What?

>Attempted cry for attention is a better term
Well obviously I made a thread to bring certain topic to attention since I am very interested in it.

What did he say?

he told the croatian to kill himself for being a fag :(

PTSD doesn't come from the amount of carnage you experience. Not everyone who saw their best friend get their face blown off got it. Not everyone who got it saw their best friend get their face blown off.

it was that asshole algerian

What flag did it have?

>redditors got triggered by my banter

Kek. Fuck of kiddos.

>Attempted cry for attention is a better term

This.

if you wanted to die you'd be dead right now, you just want attention and to offload your pityparty onto someone else and whineabout how hard your life is

its just a joke man, i-I SAID ITS JUST A JOKE MAN