Yanks OUT edition

>no subject
>early
SAGED

not cara

the custodian will not like this

Well sandy surely is tough enough to get in the salty spitoon

wish i was a ww1 soldier

Is it wrong of me to fantacize about an Irish buck having a go on my sister?

in mass graves. they were also burnt

this is common knowledge to children pal

Racist

what so you can die in some shitty muddy field for a pointless cause in a pointless war?
sounds real fun

need pic of sister before I can judge lad

No, all Anglos experience a craving for big mick dick at some point

MICKED

What sort of thread is this? Is it a brit thread? How can I know if it doesn't say /brit/ in the subject line?

they fought for larger than life concepts that nobody can relate to (king and country etc.)

nowadays the life of a young man is just empty hollow meaningless shit

can confirm
t. irish dad

this is /mena/

mentioned

Ah so they fought for a bunch of lines on a map and some ineffective rulers

how pointless

here we go

as opposed to sitting on Sup Forums every day waiting to die

>Someone actually paid for a gold account and they are posting in a thread their not wanted in
>yank

Ah yes

I just fixate on this idea of going on a holiday after and seeing her ending up with freckles sprouting just between her thighs. I mean I know freckles don't work that way but fuck I can't stop thinking about it

How come every time we need a new thread 3 lads have to go and make their own threads?

You might be doing that, I do other things, Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums is just an occasional thing for me

*swims up to the thread*
yanks in

> I do other things

Like what?

WWI was entirely pointless and completely avoidable and was the beginning of the end for small government states. Before WWI it is said that a man could live his whole life and never meet any state official or even come into contact with anything that proved the existence of the state. It is the most regrettable war of the 20th century as it set the stage for WWII as well as a lot of other disasters. If you were a true patriot you'd wish to god your country had no part in that fucking war.

nobody fighting in the war cared for the exact reasoning behind it you stupid fucking moron

>they fought for larger than life concepts that nobody can relate to (king and country etc.)

And that war is the reason why, WW1 was the death of human meaning

I go to work a few days per week, part time and all that, nice and comfy
I go out with friends on some other days
Might watch a bit of tv or netflix or youtube
Occasionally decide to play a video game on steam or something.

It's nice.

browsing Sup Forums is small time

hence why i said i would want to become a ww1 soldier, not you

are you fucking dense or something?

I didn't even argue that they did, I'm explaining to you how it was completely unnecessary and set the stage for a lot of other fucking disasters. It was a shut war and we should never have fought in it.

Pointless? yeah

Avoidable? no, it was the accumulation of European history

>never meet any state official or even come into contact with anything that proved the existence of the state.
Thats retarded, probably not true, especially in England

>I'm a nu-male who lives at home and works at primark

Right, got you

i literally have zero reason why you replied to my post, all i said was i wanted to be a soldier in ww1 and you start going on about shit you learn in gcse history

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were projecting. Nevermind.

show pic of sister and I'll give her the freckle pox

> Before WWI it is said that a man could live his whole life and never meet any state official or even come into contact with anything that proved the existence of the state.

Where did you read this horseshit?

>Avoidable, no.
Plenty of other countries managed to avoid it
>inb4 le German navy was threatening our naval supremacy
Yeah and right after WWI we handed over our naval supremacy to the United States without any retaliation. It was avoidable.
>Thats retarded, probably not true, especially in England
Not an argument

>nu-male

what does that even mean?

is that just some retarded insult fuckwits use because others don't specifically conform to their own standards of masculinity? I bet you're a closet queen or some shit.

It's called a fucking discussion board you fucking cunt, I'm just having some bloody friendly discussion get that through your thick fucking skull, twat.

>Yeah and right after WWI we handed over our naval supremacy to the United States

That was WWII

>Be half ethnic Pole
>Dad never taught me Polish
>Can't apply for a Polish passport for free travel post Brexit
>Don't even have a cool Polish last name
I can't even slag off modern Polish immigrants for being the dole scum they are without having to explain that I am part of the diaspora.

Bent cunt.

> because others don't specifically conform to their own standards of masculinity

lel confirmed, how's your balding progressing son?

>Plenty of other countries managed to avoid it
Plenty of other countries weren't the strongest countries to ever grace the Earth. Plenty of other countries weren't global empires.

>Not an argument
Not trying to argue. The British monarchy permeates like water through mud around the British isles. The entire underlining structure is based on the "state"

>inb4 le German navy was threatening our naval supremacy
>Yeah and right after WWI we handed over our naval supremacy to the United States without any retaliation. It was avoidable.

Dunno the point you're making. I just said that all of European history basically led up to the events in the 1910s

>efore WWI it is said that a man could live his whole life and never meet any state official or even come into contact with anything that proved the existence of the state.
Do you think farmers are exempt from taxes? Or that urban workers didn't have local representatives and unions and such?

bit rude

None of the males in my family go bald.

bad thread

why can't you apply for a Polish passport? Surely having a Polish parent would entitle you to one?

It was a hyperbole, granted but the point remains that apart from taxes and the odd postman, you could live your life entirely privately.

> None of the males in my family go bald.

None of them used to sit at home playing computer games either

Good thing I have an active lifestyle and don't play that much video games then?

Also baldness is genetic so that wouldn't affect it anyway.

You're just confirming that you're a fuckwit.

fuck off and never reply to me again you sad little man

Have you checked in the mirror to see if you're thinning out at the roots already? You're a bit figity about this worry

I think I have to speak fluent Polish to apply for citizenship to then be able to apply for a passport. I don't even think my dad has applied for Polish citizenship since it was a communist shithole when he was growing up and when it wasn't he already had the superior British citizenship.

/brit/ more like /shit/ hahaha

It's always amazing how runts try to pretend that everything is okay.

So what if the majority of our society is obese and will never mate? Who are you to judge?

Ah that's a load of wank. Didn't think you'd have to apply for citizenship with a Poish parent. A lot of English folk are applying for (and will recieve) Irish passports because of some Irish blood generations ago. Thought it might have been the same deal.

Transgendered people have an exactly identical rate of attempting suicide as schizophrenics.

Hmmm, really makes you think...

We're all in here you mongs

Works at: CEO of MICKED