Pick one, Sup Forums:

Pick one, Sup Forums:

>pay $100 more (money that can buy you 3 dinners, which is nothing) - and get 5 years+ of upgrades, always latest software, zero bloat, no connection to botnet ( proof: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–Apple_encryption_dispute ) , perfect symbiosis between hardware and software, etc. etc.

VS

>Chinese spyware-infused bloated distro of a botnet OS no guaranteed updates, constantly have to flash ROMs just to be up to date, BUT you save $100 yay!

Droidfags unironically pick option #2 and will defend it

I can understand it if you're a Pajeet, but if you're a Westerner with a normal income, it's either stupidity or straight up stinginess

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/02/17/why-apple-is-fighting-not-to-unlock-iphones-for-the-government/
engadget.com/2017/07/11/windows-phone-support-ends/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0
youtube.com/watch?v=dUMH6DVYskc
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4
bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/
thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/
mybroadband.co.za/news/software/234274-put-123-in-your-iphone-calculator-and-get-the-wrong-answer.html
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-8-plus-battery-bursts-while-charging-destroys-case-and-screen-517860.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-bug-letter-i-apple-keyboard-ios-update-software-people-unable-write-type-text-a8039706.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>iphone X: $1579
>my chinese phone: $79

seems more than $100

Yeah but how old are you?
have you joined the working force yet?

>IToddlers think they have escaped the botnet
Imagine being this delusional. I would pick 3: fuck smartphones.

>that can pay you 3 dinners, which is nothing
Literally a month of food for some people.

Lol 1000$ for glorified Sup Forums reader and mp3 player that doesnt even have headphone jack lololol

techcrunch.com/2016/02/17/why-apple-is-fighting-not-to-unlock-iphones-for-the-government/

In the meantime, Google has meetings with the Government WEEKLY.

>corporate jews convinced enough people that owning a cheap device makes you a loser neet virgin and you have to try and make people feel bad for responsibly using their money
yes goyim, dont save or invest any of your money, just keep buying the next new iphone, heheh

> for some people.
Yes in India, but not in the West.

Exactly why I'm using neither.

>yes goyim, dont save or invest any of your money, just keep buying the next new iphone, heheh
I already invested and saved enough. I'm not young, I have extra money laying around.

You have to understand the world from the PoV of a person who has more than $1000 in his bank account. At your age, you see things differently.

When $10k is nothing to you, you will change, too.

So you're neither using Android, nor iOS? you're not using a smartphone?

>no botnet
????

Apple added last, under extreme pressure from Govt... thanks for proving my point

Great, you can run your own ISP/data center and provide people network infrastructures. Oh shit, you can’t run a network, so sorry.

You fail to understand that having disposable income doesn't mean you buy overpriced shit with it. People tend to learn that before they're 20, you seem mentally stunted

>no botnet
>actually in botnet
>proving my point
?????

he proved nothing, you little bitch. apple is same as others in terms of privacy, just get over it

You seem to not understand I'm already wealthy.
How did I arrive to this point?
By not knowing how to handle money, you think?

>Le privacy meme

Apple would voluntarily give the gov't data if it comes down to it.

A lot of people buy it just because it's trendy.

Smartphones have no good use other than for calling, messaging, and navigation. It sucks for everything else.

>apple is NO BOTNET
>prove apple is botnet
>apple became a botnet ONLY SINCE 2012!!! SEE? I'M RIGHT
wat

Wealthy people don't waste money, that's why they're wealthy. Maybe you're wealthy in India, but not in the developed world

If you're wealthy, why are you proving it with an iPhone?

I'm not proving it with an iPhone
I'm only saying it makes no sense to save $100 to get Android because of disadvantages such as bloatware and no upgrades

>such as bloatware and no upgrades
If you're retarded enough to use the stock ROM then it's your fault, don't project it on others.

Is there anything more cucked than buying something with bloatware on it?

Not him, but...
>what is BBOS
>what is Windows Mobile

buying something that doesn't have a 3.5mm jack

>pic related

What a retard. No wonder why you're lost to apples religion like movement. I was yet to witness someone blindly defending apple and yet here it is.
I bet people takes advantage of you. You weak piece of shit.

>>what is Windows Mobile
you mean: engadget.com/2017/07/11/windows-phone-support-ends/

>S8 $650 on sale
>iPhone 8 $800

Wow what a difference

Also chinkshit is not the same as S8.

This doesn't imply you can't still use it.

Rekt

Samsung bloatware is even worse than chinkware

The only problem I have with Droidbeards is when they convince their tech-illiterate friends and family - looking to them for help since they're "good with computers" - to opt for Android phones that they quickly turn into laggy, insecure messes.

It's one thing if you're the kind of nerd who likes tinkering to make his device function. It's another to trick people into making bad choices.

>This doesn't imply you can't still use it.
You non-iPhone fags have Stockholm Syndrome I swear
you'd accept ANYTHING just to maintain your contrarianism

just buy an Apple product already, get updates

stop doing this to yourself

>lol you're a poorfag
Income doesn't mean anything. If two people want a phone so they can call and text, but one of them spends 1000$ and the other spends 100$, who is the retard? Oh a millionaire spent 1000$, knowing he only needed to spend 100$? Probably won't be a millionaire for long.

The fact the s8 added the Bixby button that easily breaks causing the screen to stay on and the clock burns into your screen will never be OK. Fuck Samsung.

I have 200.000€ saved, own my own house, have a job, salary in the top 5% of my shitty country

Phone is a Redmi 4A. It was 97€ and can't see the point of an iPhone.

Yes I had an iPhone 4, BlackBerry and various high end android phones issued by my employers (current and past) and there is no difference anymore. Just the camera but I use a DSLR anyway

What do you expect? Most Android use is in the 3rd (turd) world.

Depends on the person the Iphones are great for tech illiterate people and people who use their phones as fashion statements. There's no justification for spending that much on a phone with that bad of a battery life.

Androids on the other hand can be used for a multitude of purposes depending on the phone. But at the end of the day they are both phones so and no matter what you say your iPhone won't last half the time of my lg v20 with a modified 10900mAh better.

PS I have both the lgv20 and a new iPhone x for work.

Why wouldn't you spend some money for a proper smartphone?

None. I pay $500 for a new Keyone which has an excellent launcher and stock apps and I don't even need to flash ROM.

>implying I'm using it
Holy shit you're retarded

why are you even bothering to reply to a thread made by a sales rep?
all of you are autistic manchildren that jizz yourselves at the fist chance to scream your opinions from the rooftop.
this whole fucking board is nothing but sales reps shilling to autistic children, and marketing fags getting data from manchildren.

>"why do you bother posting your opinion on internet?"
>proceed to post opinion

Do you ever get tired of being banned iToddler?

I can afford a $30 dinner but that’s not “nothing”, and if it were I’d pay a dinner for a homeless person.

>$100 more
>5 years

Try $500 more and 1 year

>using android
>NOT using a Pixel/Nexus

oh my

can't tinker iphone.

>can't tinker iphone.
Oh so you're a tinkerer, a hacker

>Upgrades
You have to be 18 or older to post here. Updates are not upgrades, more often then not that break more shit than they fix

Who fucking cares. Can it call? Can I send text messages to my woman ? Good enough for me. For everything else I have a fucking computer

Well this is still the technology board, about to become Sup Forums - Consumerism, but not quite there yet

tinkering kernels is all my life

I have a pajeet 2 and I love it. it's snappy the screen is great and I can go like 4 days without charging it since I'm not glued to my phone 24/7. makes up about 9-10 hours of sot. I don't understand how you could justify spending 700$ more just because muh gimmicks. the only reasonable justification would be to have a great phone camera.

>post opinion
Im posting facts.
I have half the catalog filtered and its still not enough.
Sup Forums use to be sorta ok, but anymore its just ridiculous.

But wouldn't you like to also have a little computer on your pocket at all times?

>No botnet connection
No one is dumb enough to believe that shill
iShit:
>Over $1000
>No headphone jack
>Walled garden
>No clover, no termux, no ssh, no torrents, no equivelant to adb, no adblocker, no emulators, no virtualization software of any kind
>no tethering without paying extra(kek)
My phone:
>$400
>Headphone jack
>No walled garden
>Have all those things
>Free to share my internet I already paid for

Just use other imageboards for serious discussions. Nothing wrong with Sup Forums becoming the shithole it currently is. I don't see why would anyone care about this non-decentralized honeypot.

they are all too slow for my liking.
yea I understand Sup Forums being shit in 2017, but this level of autism is just out of control. I mean the shills dont even hide it anymore and they will still get threads with 1000s of replies

There is literally like 3 or 4 actual shills here.

The rest are people like me posting bait threads because there’s nothing more entertaining than an upset autist.

Bro my lg smartphone cost 60 dollars. I use to to call, text,music, and watch some youtube.
Why would buying an iphone improve my experience? What do you think phones are for anyway?
But in the future I'm looking to buy an xperia because they're beautiful and future linux support
iPhone to me is like the corvette of the car enthusiast world. They're fantastic cars driven by baby boomers and other people who don't really care about cars. Then you have cars with a personality, something that was built to purpose or even just for show, it could be from a variety of manufacturers and it can be completely unique to the owners liking.

and since it will make you feel better but it also comes from truth. I love the way iphones feel. They're stock keyboard is the best for typing imo and it has a professional clean look. I just wanted something I could make my own.

You may forget that this is a tech enthusiast board from time to time, just a reminder of that.

>3 dinners
Do you live in fucking Venezuela?

Oooh snap

My g5 plus was $75 bruh. I saved quite a lot more. And after the initial ROM flash, the rest are no different than the ota updates that apple pushes to iPhones

>they're
yep, I'm a retard

It wasn't a difference of $100, it was more like $600.

As in I can throw my first Mi Mix 2 in the garbage, buy a second one and still be better off money wise.

Also xiaomi has supported my mi3 for over 5 years. It's on the latest security patch and got upgraded from Android 4.2 to 6.0

>he bought a status fone
ahahahahaha...sorry about your micro penis brah.

Reminder to report all commercial spam and astroturfing.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg/

Jesus you are getting cucked hard if you pay that much for food, or you cant cook and are a fatass

I'd rather have the Xiaomi botnet any day of the week.

Well, I'm certainly not buying an iPhone.

You aren't wrong, but until Sup Forums has flags, pajeets and chinks will spam this forum with Apple hate.

>Latest patch
>Android 6.0
Imagine being this much of a delusional droidfag

> 10900mAh better.
If I want my iPhone to last longer I just carry an external battery, no need to lug a brick everywhere I go.

Security patch level. Sounds like you don't know how Android works. You can have a phone on 4.4 with the latest security patch level.

> iphone
> status
3rd-worlders never cease to amuse

based nips and gooks

>No clover, no termux, no ssh, no torrents, no equivelant to adb, no adblocker, no emulators, no virtualization software of any kind
You know how I know you've never used an iphone?

> Write clickbait headline
> droidfag cockgobblers unironically slurp it up because they are THAT insecure about their shitty phone camera

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0

youtube.com/watch?v=dUMH6DVYskc

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4

bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/

thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/

mybroadband.co.za/news/software/234274-put-123-in-your-iphone-calculator-and-get-the-wrong-answer.html

news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-8-plus-battery-bursts-while-charging-destroys-case-and-screen-517860.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-bug-letter-i-apple-keyboard-ios-update-software-people-unable-write-type-text-a8039706.html

literally not an argument

literally not literally an literally argument literally, literally

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

Billions of iPhones sold, many charged by chinkshit chargers, shit happens. What you are doing is the very definition of shilling, just spamming a list of articles, most of them likely clickbait.

What I'm learning here, is that when an iPhone fails, it's actually news.

>iPhone majority in Japan
well shit, guess I have to switch now

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

Samsung are also Chinks though since they're Korean.... Aren't all Asians chinks?

This is some high-powered projection. My 6 year old Macbook Pro still looks as good as new and received the latest OS update. Enjoy your botnet.

That's a pretty racist comment to make. I know apple is paying you to spam Sup Forums with apple shill threads but don't you guys at least have a code of conduct?

Koreans are gooks (probably worse than chinks desu).

You dun goofed user, I caught you red handed ;^).

how so? I'm fine with my apple laptops, I have multiple given to me by my work and they make great POSIX-compliant machines.

Fixed.

Since iPhones are sold with official chargers, this just proves that Apple quality is shit because their chargers break so easily.

If my phone was my only computing device like in an African or Indian country I would care but it's not. I want my phone to have the best camera and not be a botnet.

but it doesn't