ayo we wuz monkz n shiet

GREEKS RULE /BALK/ ONCE AGAIN

what do gnostics believe?
give me a tl;dr

ahahahahahaha

That God is le ebil bugeymayne

Why are greeks so butthurt about turks?

>i dont know how to use google

How is that theory even explaining the creation?

Also, do you believe in consciousness?

WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT

>Also, do you believe in consciousness?
Basically this
The only reason we understand we're alive, unlike all other animals, is because of the pneuma (breath of God) that is basically a part of God in us, at least that's the Orthodox theory

>That God is le ebil bugeymayne

Proving once again that you are unironically one of the most stupid posters around

Nice rebuttal serdar

>Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστιkός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern term categorizing a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world – which they viewed as created by an evil or clumsy entity they called the demiurge

>The word "demiurge" is an English word from demiurgus, a Latinized form of the Greek δημιουργός, dēmiourgos which was originally a common noun meaning "craftsman" or "artisan", but gradually it came to mean "producer" and eventually "creator".

It's a name for the Christian God too

that theory explain that since all energy and matter in the universe can add up to nothing, universe is something that created in an instant from nothing and will eventually be nothing again
that also means that there can be multiple universes, all created from nothing

about consciousness I believe that its something related to the evolution and complexity of the human brain
but sadly human brain is still mostly unexplored territory to us yet

You arent even making sense, why do you even bother still arguing when you apparently have no knowledge on the subject?

>explaining to me what gnosticm is
>when i claimed im agnostic

?

He said Gnostic
Not Agnostic, retard

Hello slaves

i dont get why someone believes what is written in a book written hundreds of years ago by an unknown author and not some scientists who whatever they say is based on years of observing, thinking, experimenting and studying

>an unknown author
The authors are not unknown
Justification for Christianity is based on miracles and prophecies
Plus dogma is concrete
>and not some scientists who whatever they say is based on years of observing, thinking, experimenting and studying
Science is not concrete
Plus, it doesn't directly disprove God

yes, thats my point, there is no scientific proof that "nothing" can exist
speculating aboit this is as outwordly as speculating that the universe was always there

>consciousness

I was asking, cos im interested about your opinion as an atheist on quantum superposition.
How do you explain, that some particles have this or that attribute only when they are observed?
How this could be if consciousness didnt exist, or if it come to creation just a few million years ago thanks to evolution?

I admit, im in the wrong here, i thought we were continuing the discussion from.the last thread and didnt read hes post properly

mysterious disappearing turks lmao

STON POUTSO MOU LOULOUDIA

no miracles or prophecies were ever proven

lots of science theories have been proven

read stephen hawking to see if science can disprove god or not

>disappearing
What are Bulgarians?

light green
memedonians didnt exist at the time btw (still dont lol)

>However, in another book, The Grand Design, Hawking took back that theory and hypothesized that God was unnecessary for creation. "I believe the universe is governed by the laws of science," he told the BBC in 2007. "The laws may have been decreed by God, but God does not intervene to break the laws."

He never disproved God

I know what they are
I was implying the Bulgarians are just Slavic Turks

You surely meant greeks, Mehmedopolus

Communists renounce their nationality by ideology and such, they are not Greeks
Plus, nice cherrypicked images, but I don't see any slanted eyed chinks, just farmers

of course nothing cant exist
but since everything in the universe adds up to nothing, it means that it was nothing and will be nothing and that something can be created out of nothing

>consciousness
what do you mean? particles have consciousness?

>#taco taco burrito
LEL

θίχτηkε kαι η kυρια kολαρωβα να ουμ

ΑΗΑΗΗΑΗα

Plus a reminder to all Atheist/Agnostics here

God doesn't come to you
You go to God (leap of faith)

That's the point of our existence really (based on Orthodox theory), that's how I converted

Υπαρχει τροπος να kανω αkαουντ στο γιουτιουμπ χωρις τηλ ; M ζηταει γkουγkλ μειλ το οποιο θελει τηλ ....

I mean that particles.have different attributes/abillities only when they are observed by a concious mind

think of schrodingers cat on steroids

>hypothesized that God was unnecessary for creation
see also my other posts where I explain this, how can something exist from nothing, i learned all those from hawking
but how can something exist forever?

also, you didnt say anything about the miracles, the prophecies and your concrete dogma

i dont know much about quantum physics τbh
i must find a nice documentary

mi fovasai, gia asfaleia einai to tilefwno

γτ το εχουν kανει ετσι ρε

δν γουσταρω να βαζω τηλ kτλ....

Read about it, its fascinating

Im not trying to dislrove tou anyway, im just interested in other peoples view and how they explain shit to themselves, im nkt claimong that my views are THE views but they are tye once that make logic in my head at this point

i prefer to critically think than to blindly believe

Why should I?
You said he disproved God
When he didn't

>your concrete dogma
Has remained unchanged ever since the first Churches
>miracles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle#Christianity
Take of that as you will, I'm not here to convert anyone
>prophecies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_prophecy

>nice documentary
Come on now

But I don't blindly believe

gtfo m*ck
im with the brits now
ireland speaks english rofl cuckd

its always good to hear different points of view and to question your beliefs, thats how you progress

IMO the spontaneous creation out of nothing makes more sense than the belief that something exists forever

Well, to me, both statements are equally outlandish so i just go with the one that makes more sense to me

You are a terrible christian, I hope you understand it

>makes more sense
Not an argument, really, that's just your personal opinion
There are theories that support a forever existing universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

>You are a terrible christian
Why?

and why did you chose Orthodoxy? Why not Catholicism or Protestantism or even Islam or Hinduism?
what made you think that this dogma is the correct?

what exactly do you believe?

Its direct continuation since the first Churches and unchanged dogma
>Islam
Mohammed has been proven as a false prophet because he never proved that he was a true prophet with the means of the time that all prophets had to go through
>Hinduism
Not a polytheist

G*d doesn't exist fucking b*lkan savages

t. kemalist

>Not an argument, really, that's just your personal opinion
so what? your beliefs are your personal opinion too
the difference is my beliefs are based on the teachings of scientists

My belief wasn't based on personal opinion nor teachings of anyone, but personal /x/-tier experiences that you will most likely dismiss
I was an atheist too, once

>personal /x/-tier experiences
im interested

>why

All ive seen you do here is hating and insulting people, thats not really christian of you, right?
Turn the other cheek.and shit.

>Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place.Ephesians 5:4 NIV

I bet that at some point of yoir life you ate pork/rabbit/shellfish

>All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.Leviticus9:10

I bet you've wore two tyles of clothing material at some point of your life

>Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.Leviticus19:19

I believe that our understanding of "science" right now is utterly poor, the same way it was 1000 years ago and peoples believed that the sun wont come out tomorrow if thwy dont sacrifice enough children

I also have a lot of persobal anecdotal evidences that some higher form of concioussnes exists, but again, thats just personal observation

>that disruption
saksa throwing the game

>also have a lot of persobal anecdotal evidences that some higher form of concioussnes exists
do tell

>tfw no plovdiv bf

Right now it's a bit difficult to post since I have some errands to do, but I'm Brazilanon and I am Greek, you can ask me at any other time

But just to clarify
If there was concrete evidence for God that everyone believed then that would simply ruin the whole basis of faith, that is really necessary to God, since only the worthy can be in the Kingdom of Heaven, and that's a small minority, if everyone who are imperfect humans that didn't learn their lessons went to the Kingdom of Heaven, then why bother creating the Earth?

>banter = insulting
Haha, buttblasted insecure tatap

I'm just an imperfect Christian, not a bad one
Perfect Christians are saints

>Old Testament rules
The New Testament replaces the Old Testament's morality and nature due to the fact that the religion became universal and not just Jewish
Jesus replaces the Old Testament
That's Jewish law, not Christian

hehe they're praising my nigga saksa

Cucks I have a fever now. Diarrhea attacks got stronger and I feel weak af. I'm scared t b h. Death is not important but I don't want to be remembered for dying from diarrhea.

>le buttbladted meme

Thats not how it works, you claim to be christian, you either follow your teachings, or you are a hypocrite, you cant change stuff through your prism however it suits you

And if anything, you actually are.the one that sounds incredibly insecure, but maybe you can realize it eventually

I really dont want to talk about those expiriences cos first, as i said, they are personal and second i cant even explain them to myself logically

Fuck off with your proxy, Miro :^)

You probably have Gastroenteritis
Go to a hospital quickly if you want to rid yourself of 2 weeks of painful, watery diarrhea
Drink a lot of fluids and some oils too
AVOID FRUITS ESPECIALLY APPLES AT ALL COSTS

>you cant change stuff through your prism however it suits you
But I don't, I understand that I'm an imperfect sinner and I live with it
No humans are without sin
Plus
>which are out of place
Banter is not out of place for Sup Forums, nor /balk/, so technically I'm not sinning

If you were a devouted christian, you wouldnt be on this site in first place

And secondly, your posts arent banter, you are genuiny butthurt for some reason and you post your "memes" out of place all the time

>If you were a devouted christian
Did I ever exclaim that?

>And secondly, your posts arent banter, you are genuiny butthurt for some reason and you post your "memes" out of place all the time
Must be nice having newfags telling me what is and what is not banter

>inb4 not a newfag
I can understand the way you write and the way you post, and so far, it's the first time I see it in a Bulgarian flag in /balk/

Also stating facts like
>Bulgarian women in Greece are whores
Is neither banter
Nor offense
It's a fact

Im posting here since /balk/ started, since Bulgarian Warrior was a famous namefag, since Shkodran was killing people, etc

>fact

Well, as i said earlier, the "fact" is that gypsies are trafficking their women there, or at least used to, before your country became a shithole, but you still deny it

A "fact" is that apparently a "bulgarian" women at least takes 50 euros for a session while your girls fuck for a sandwich but you will deny it, wont you?

I really dont see the point of this argument anyway, its not like anyonw will change the opinion of the other

rip DC ;_;

fuck china

Chonks are throwing, calm down brat

was one teamfight
DC take my energy, fuck fucking oracle and china
next time fucking ban oracle, hes cancer, shallow grave only can keep you at 100% hp, broken shit

well...

Rate me fast before I remove the pic

Based /d2g/

too white cant be real

not you/10

horse stealer tatar/10

Fight me niggers

How old are you? 50?

Hes a t*rk, he natueally looks repulsive

young enough to fuck your mother and then kill her

17?

fuck off before i crush you

19?

gg chinks

death to china
from now on i hate chinks

to be honest Dc didnt deserve the win lmao they played so bad and they win vs eg by luck i fucking hate chinks tho if they didnt win they would be send to gulag lamoooo

IT WAS THE PERFECT UNDERDOG STORY, saksa could have made every news we have, could have made history, fucking piece of shit vile fucking chink fucks
trained in communist death camps and were doped
no doubt about it
piece of shit
soulless slanted eyes zipperheads

Abe oni kje izgubea i od EG na srekja ja dobija taa partija finalevo ko da ne im se igrashe samo shto kje se spawnat idea 1v3 Resolution samo se potrudi neshto da naprai

ma ne, seriozno imaa sansa, i protiv EG i protiv kinezite, site u DC se dobri igraci, mnogu ke mi e zal ako se raspadnat prava sinergija imaat
mater im ebam kineska, aj moze navi ke se vrati u ti7 i ke gi zgazi

kako dobro igraa lol vodea partijava epten 1 po 1 umiraa poslednite partii w33 nishto ne naprai bash nisto

bas dobro igrase w33 so slark
mnogu pointeresno e da gledas DK neko kineski roboti bez dusa

ne rekov deka sum za chinks so mirana nishto ne naprai

eben oracle gi ebese a posle antimage
zapaden tim mora da pobedi u 7, najdobro istocno evropeiski tim

makedon power hour

misery 0/11/10 kda :DDD