What color is this dress, Sup Forums?

What color is this dress, Sup Forums?

It's white and gold. We settled it about 5 years ago.

Fake News. Real answer is Blue and Dark Gold.

#0000FF

say it with me Sup Forums
B L U E
and
B L A C K

blue and black that has a yellow tone light source

This.

It's some mix of red green and blue i think.

As a colorblind, I say it's grey and green

stop

I could never in the life of me see it white and gold. Pic related is the only thing that made my brain realize how it can be seen as white and gold.

Place it in a room illuminated by light with a flat spectral density across the visible spectrum and ensure the luminous flux per unit volume is roughly constant. Place the dress in said room and use a spectrometer to record light reflected off the dress.

This will answer this question once and for all.

I see this but I still can't see the OP dress in black and blue. My brain is broken

Color and light is a jewish scam to sell you paint and lightbulbs. If you're not echo locating you're a cuck

kek

>download image
>open in gimp
>o
>shift+click area
>tells you hex code for color
>enter hex code on chir.ag/projects/name-that-color/

if you make a hand "monocular" and just see the "white" through the tiny hole maybe you can see it as blue? I imagine it might be easier to see the blue since the pixels are actually blue ...

I have no clue how i can see it as white tho

>tfw fell for the 16 GiW lightbulb meme

The color of technology.

No its always white and gold

The situation in the picture is much more like the right side on your gif since it's against the light and not "receiving" it.

That's the only thing that worked for me. After I saw this, there was one time it appeared white and gold. I blinked and it went away. Freaky shit.

>babby's first optical illusion

My MacBook® Pro with Retina® display shows it as cotton candy pink and almond brown therefore this is the correct answer

I can consistently see it changing color as it goes back and forth. I had to use paint to verify that its actually the same.

>We settled it about 5 years ago.

What is the exact inverse color of black?
White

What is the exact inverse color of blue?
Gold

The color of the dress is Black and Blue. The entire campaign was an attempt to see whether the media could literally convince retards of the exact opposite of reality (it was wildly successful)

Well, nice.

I was seeing black and blue , but after seeingIt was white and gold. My brain accepted new info and adapted . Quite scary i must see. Perception can be easily manipulated.
What is 'real'?

Old

>What is 'real'?

the fact that ur a faget lmao

Spotted the brainlet whose mind can easily be manipulated

did you really save a thumbnail