Is facebook really listening to us?

How true do you guys think this is?
youtube.com/watch?v=U0SOxb_Lfps

120%

There is no doubt about it. Sometimes my colleagues and I test it out. On purpose and accidentally. Random chats, things that I would never need or have searched for, but have come up in conversation whilst my phone was in my pocket.

do you have an iphone?

Have tried on iPhone 6 and various android devices

Funny thing is that normalfags don't care at all. It's over. Better embrace the botnet and aspire to be the cattle herder instead of being the cattle.

The American Dream
Exploit every possibility at all costs
For in Heaven we shall be rewarded
While those left on Earth are no more than eternal sinners
Left behind as punishment for not Believing

How to relate with normans without succumbing to the botnet

>relating with normans
You deserve to be botnetted.

but user I want friends

Do any women want to date a 27 yr old live at home semi-NEET?

Its totally true, I have observed it several times and had friends complain about similar coincidences

>wanting friends.
You deserve none with that mindset.

do you have bed sores? do you live with your parents? are you the boulder at the base of the tree?

i dont understand that logic

Fuck man what's a good phone that won't track my shit? I uninstalled my social media and only use text/call. But I have an android so google fags are tracking me

I'm pretty healthy, I live with my dad. I let anxiety take over and became a NEET after highschool.

By actively wanting to be friends with normies you show that you're no better than a failed normalfag chasing the normie life.
On top of that
>wanting the normalfag lifestyle
I am disappointed user.
Failed normalfags deserve nothing.

Install lineageOS without google services

Why hasn't anyone made something like hooktube and newpipe but for facebook?

Tinfoil. It's a wrapper for the website so you get an app that doesn't annihilate your battery.