LEDE

Linux Embedded Development Environment has superseded OpenWRT and is a modular, open source operating system for embedded devices. Is anyone here using it?

lede-project.org/

Just installed it on my development board yesterday, and it is much faster to setup and use than OpenWRT, also has a pretty modern kernel, 4.9.

Aren't they re-merging with OpenWRT?

No hardware NAT support. Throwing away speed.

>m-m-muh hardware NAT
Any device that can't NAT at gigabit speeds natively is fucking trash. That's like saying a desktop PC is shit because it doesn't have a hardware random number generator.

And that is why you use pfsense on your box instead of messing with trash like LEDE.

>No hardware NAT support
are you retarded?

Does that run on cots MIPS boards?

had a strange issue with this. i installed some adblock on the firmware then days later on i found out that apple devices on the router wont download/update the apps.

I reverted back to DD-WRT firmware.

Hahaha, what the fuck. Why didn't you just fix the thing you broke you moron.

too lazy.

i went back to DDWRT because its GUI is more comfy.

What about LibreCMC?

>2017
>not using LibreCMC

Interesting coincidence.

Hi, Zach.

Nice, although I don't have a need for it currently.
Could have used it 1 year ago though.

yeah i had the same thing, but i did it manually. it's because it's regexing strings that the server connects to, and there's an apple update server that has a substring in it's name that is exactly the same as a well known ad server. can't be arsed to look it up right now though

Upgraded my router to it.

The Openwrt Wiki now points to LEDE builds.

couldn't flash it on my wrt54g.

No he's not. LEDE is a toy firmware.

There are patches for SPE/fastpath. For me on tplink wdr4300 speeds on wan gone from 300Mb/s to almost 800

Last time I checked there where issues with VLAN tagging on my device (WRT1900ACS) which meant I wouldn't have internet connection. So I avoided it even though there were supposedly 'patches' for it.

What device do you use?