What would you rather visit for 7-10 days in late August or September?

What would you rather visit for 7-10 days in late August or September?

Taiwan vs South Korea vs Japan?

i go to g*rmany

Japan maybe. They have beautiful ancient architecture, plus all this sakuras and samurai...

I don't think there is much to see in Taiwan and South Korea isn't something really interesting for me (no offence, gooks).

seriosuly there are only few ancient stuffs because of war and its a very boring country, i reccomend you go to china, im really not a proxy or diaspora.

Isn't Taiwan full jungle? I wouldn't want to go there in August.

Can't get a travel visa in time

Japan

why not 'nam. we have all features of these cunts but cheaper and safer. We are also by any mean not racist against gwailo or whitu piggu.

This, Kyouto went to shit after the Ounin period.

Japan. Already have once. Would love to visit again.

Nothing against SK or Taiwan, just there's nothing that interests me there.

I've never experienced racism anywhere in Asia
Honestly it's the strong opposite, white fever from girls who don't realize I'm average in Europe

None of them, it's a crazy idea to visit East Asia in summer.
I'd visit Hokkaido if it were not for radiation.

Why? Because of the heat and humidity?
I'm in Portugal so I'm used to that..

Taiwan has the prettiest girls and best food for a budget

Asia is too fucking big someone should make it smaller.

Japan. I must go back. I miss the mosh on the concerts, Bookoff and the glorious Chocopei.

Asia is not continent.

Eurasia desu

is it humid in portugal?
i thought med countries had a dry summer

>its a very boring country
You are autistic.

Japan is honestly pretty boring and depressing. With this 20 year recession it's future doesn't look any good either

Then you need to have visited places outside of densely packed metro areas. Kyoto was one of the most refreshing places I've ever been to. I want to go back if only to view Mt Fuji again during the spring time.

Lived in Sendai for 5 years senpai. Just didn't find Japan all that interesting compared to other countries. It's definitely a nice country to visit for a few days but living there gets pretty stale and there are more interesting countries