Your country

>Your country
>Your gender
>How good are you in bed? (Lets be honest in this please)
>Which country has the best lovers, based in your experiences? and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9Yc7BMQPH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2. male
3. ask your mum

Ok, i'll start

>flag
>F
>-1/10
>Canadians

>flag
>want to be a girl, but a boy

>Finland
>Male
>I enjoy bottoming most of the time, but I'd still say vers and breddy good, I suppose.
>I have a massive crush on a norwegian twink guy, so my opinion would probably be biased.

USA
Male
5/10 I've only had sex with one girl and only done it a few times. But I got her off. I'm very good with my hands though. Getting a girl off with her clit is still sex

>>Your country
Shitpost
>>Your gender
Male
>>How good are you in bed? (Lets be honest in this please)
Pretty meaty cock and can last for ages most of the time, but rubbish at head and clitoris stuff
>>Which country has the best lovers, based in your experiences? and why
> Norwegian
Always had a huge thing for skandi girls, she was cute as a button with an adorable voice and accent, but pure filth, I loved it
> Russian
She was skinny and into it, but pretty selfish and didn't really care if I was finished or not, once she was done, I was done...
> White aussie
a lot of variation here, being that I've fucked a fair few of them. They can have low self esteem and enjoy being dominated if that's your thing
> Abbo
very sweaty
> Maori
very very sweaty
> Indian
never again, just no

I made the only gf I've ever had cum

so I guess at least somewhat useful

>flag
>M
>8/10, very high stamina, good at getting girls off
>Canada

Spain
Male
7/10
Dutch girl are the best, german french and spanish are ok, brit sucks.

How do I stay hard, bros?

I've only been with one girl but every single time I either hard a hard time getting hard, or lost my boner. It was fucking humiliating, but she was cool about it. I had to get really good with my hands and mouth.

But still, how do I last longer?

Jap

Male

I think I am good at giving myself a handjob

2d

>abo
>Maori
>Indian
>Russian

Elaborate.

bump

>French
>m
>i considéré myself relatively average but singe i started travelling a few years back I had many compliments ans several girls still Pursue me d'or one night stands.
Especially reue since I got to Latin america. Had several girls squirt or cum for the first time. I think Latino lovers are very sensual to conquer them but then very selfish and focused on their pleasure.
I have low stamina but if we go slow I can last a good deal, I stay hard for hours so usually I take stops to five her head or finger her a while while I get my breath back.
Best lovers would be French girls IMO but there are freaks everywhere. Best night was a jap that I met in a club.

Not him but
>>abo
Not even if we were the last human beings on earth
>>Maori
Sweaty indeed but I got a couple dedicated chubbies, gave great head
>>Indian
So many ethnics, had a northern girl with very fair skin once , she fucked like a tiger. Got hit on by a subhuman Bengali in London once, let her blew me but my junk smelled of curry for several days after and I wasn't proud
>>Russian
Incredibly beautiful, but want to be treated like princesses ans completely crazy. One of them stalked me several years even after I got a restrictive order against her after she burnt my mailbox and tried to so the same to mY car.

Bump

A flag
A penis
Inexperienced
idk lol

flag
want to be a girl, but a boy
how would I know
how would I know

Chile
F
I sleep more than I should
No idea, only ever had one bf

France
M
Below Average when it comes to stamina but they still cum so that's something.
Central Africa for fuck buddies, because they are insanely horny and good-looking (if blacks are your thing).
Probably South-East Asia for lovers, as they are faithful and sweet.

Flag
Male
I'm the best in bed, I never leave it.
What are you talking about?

Flag
Male
Been long time ago since i had sex, so probably shitty/rusty right now, not lasting that much 6/10. Back when i had my exchange student "gf" and was doing in it daily she confessed while drunk that i was the best lover she ever had, and she was slutty, she had plenty experience with many man (and some woman).
The slut did was awesome in bed (belgian) but i hadnt had that many international partners (or just partners) to really say which country has the best bitches.

>Your country
flag
>Your gender
male
13cm dick, fast ejaculation, do the math
no idea, no idea

Flag
Male
Pretty good I'd say, girl I had sex with last week and who isn't interested in a relationship wants me to hit it all summer :))))))

Male
The girls I've had told me I was pretty good. The girl that took my virginity didn't believe I was a Virgin at the time and actually asked my male friends about that lel

1. Algeria
2. Male
3. 6/10 until I get an Orgasm I turn into a pussy because I'm an Orgasmophobe.
4. Vietnam

US

Male

Will it's hard to get mares in bed but I can give myself a solid 8/10

Iceland has best mares.

Are vietnamese goats tighter or something?

Only good raw

>Germany
>Male
>My current gf said that she had the best sex ever with me. She can't get enough. (no she is not German) and we will marry
>There are no good or best countries. It depends on the character of the girl desu

> flag
> male
> I dunno, my hand never had any complains
> no idea

Flag
M
7,5/10
Spanish girls, they're fiery little cunts

They're good in bed, they might be smelly depending in where you are, in France they're good

Norway
Male
I don't know, but when I was with my ex, we worked together with improving our sex. So in other words, when I had sex with her, everything weren't perfect.

Never had sex with anyone outside Norway, except a swedish girl, but it was bad sex because we were drunk.

>Sweden
>Male
>Literally 0 experience
>How would I know?

>>There are no good or best countries. It depends on the character of the girl desu

This. I've been laid in Germany and I've lived abroad and got laid there too. It's not a matter of nationality, it depends on the girl and how well you vibe together. Some girls are straight up lazy though.

NZ
Male
depends how smashed I am (usually borderline blackout). been hunted down on fb somehow (i rarely even give my name) days later asking me to catch up even though i explicitly say it's a one night stand thing. girl i banged last week has been begging me to come over all week, calling at random hours even though i reply to every 4th text. then other times i'm so smashed i can barely keep it up. so i'm really good on my day but terrible on others.

Best was probably a New Caledonian girl I picked up at a bar. By far the best kisser I've ever made out with and I've probably made out with 70+ girls by now.
New Zealand is hit and miss; some are boring and kinda lay there, others are a bit more passionate. what I can say is that they're easy as fuck especially the older (30ish) ones - if they want you, it's impossible to not get laid that night.

yeah, how the hell can you bang 1 or 2 girls of a certain nationality and think you can make a judgement on the entire country

What do you mean ''good at bed'' you mean how muhc i get pussy or how many times i cum inside woman? Also link related : youtube.com/watch?v=B9Yc7BMQPH0

Flag
Male
Awful
No idea I've only ever slept with 1 English girl and 1 Chinese

USA USA USA
male
Not good - insomnia.
no idea

>Your country
I'm Portuguese actually
>Your gender
Are you implying there are girls here
Average? I have exes who say that I'm fantastic in bed, but there are also girls who say that I'm boring. I think it depends a lot on what you expect
Iberian girls are extremely soft around here for some odd reason, it's pretty cute. My current gf is Hungarian tho and by far the best one I've had in bed so far

Italy
Female
I'm pretty good at sleeping, I do it in so many different positions
The 2D world

1.nippon
2.F
3. m(_ _)m

France
Male
Quite good
No idea since I only had sex with French women

BE
MY
GF
NOW

OR ELSE

UK
Malee
I think I'm pretty bad but I have it on good authority that I have a pretty good penis
UK because I've only ever done one British person

1. Flag
2. M
3. Very good. I usually instantly fall asleep.
4. What experience?

>Big norge guy with strong viking body

das rite

we wuz vikingz n shiet

now b my gf?

Nah

im telling you

you better be my gf

OR ELSE

F
I don't have to be, I'm pretty
Greek

would u be my gf?

i'm half italien n shiet

I am a Greek

I am currently in bed with myself. Nobody look if you're squeamish

but wyy

i'll teach you how to tango

I hate dancing

>Brazil
>Male
>0 experiences
>idk

w-we can watch animu if you want

I'm already watching anime right now, Kono Bijutsubu Ni Wa Mondai Ga Aru ep5

Can i watch it with you?

>answering to a fucking woman

Don't do this.

flag
male
the prostitutes ive been with all said im good
hell if i know, i've never been loved

>that waist-hip ratio
I wish I had a female cadaver with similar proportions back at med school, I want dissect her beautiful abdomen and see how the organs are neatly packed

Come here babe. Grease stronk.

1. russia
2. m
3. dunno
4. Fernando Martinez probably

Oh come on you just go to a bar and look pretty can't be hard to get a benis in bagina