What's the best phone for privacy?

What's the best phone for privacy?

Android is cucked by Google collecting all your data. How much better is Apple?

What can I do for max privacy? I've stopped social media

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boobs

whos the girl

>What can I do for max privacy?
Stop using an NSA sponsored tracking device.

A quick Google image search on my fucking phone says its maria doroshina

What's the best phone for getting my dick between those tits and why is it the iPhone X?

Librem5 seems pretty comfy
puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

Purism has been a tad questionable in the past, but with this shit it seems they really got it.
There's a Kikeduke long interview with the main dev, if you want more details

Just go with an iPhone. iSE is great if you want the iOS experience and don’t want to break the bank. If you get one on iOS 10.2 you can jailbreak it and have even more control.

After having a run in with the cops and having my phone search, don’t make backups. Backing up to iTunes or iCloud is pointless and just another way for someone to get access to shit on your phone.

>2019

>botnetPhone

Better than saying there are literally no options, which would be the only other answer possible.

Get an iPhone and disable iCloud and analytics. Microsoft has become a botnet and LOL if you think Google isn't one.

>iShit
>not a botnet
nice meme

Who isthis semen demon?

> Apple
Makes money from selling aesthetic hardware.
> Google
Makes money by providing the largest pipe between advertisers and your brain.

/thread

>Apple
Makes money from selling useless but shiny toys.
>Google
Makes money from tearing you a new botnet asshole.
Fixed that for you.
Both are shit, I just have a 2009 Motorola dumbphone.

>useless
It has a great camera and runs apps just fine. That's all I want from a goddamn phone.

>t. iToddler brainlet

>It has a great camera[sic] and runs apps just fine. That's all I want from a goddamn phone.
>proceeds to pay more for worse/far more limited apps and a worse camera
ok

We've reached levels of delusion I didn't think were possible.

> worse camera
> first GOOGLE link literally calls it the best

> worse/far more limited apps
Most apps are better on Apple because there's far more profit to be made off people who aren't pajneets

>shill's guide
We've reached levels of astroturfing I didn't think were possible.

Maria doroshina

You actually think the first result on the Android search engine is an Apple shill? Let's try the second link, shall we?

> when pajeet gets btfo so hard you can smell the curry across the pacific

>m-m-m-muh paid advertisers sed ifone da bes!!!
>vs actual quality test with actual footage

Your fruit toy is trash, deal with it iToddler.

>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer

MTG Privacy Phone. Just wait for ittttttttt

Woopse! .... MGT*** Privacy Phone! Bang Bang!

Wish you would respect my gf's privacy and not post her pictures on Sup Forums

Yes, lets take a look at the same video shall we :)

what's the matter samjeet?

Lmfao if you think apple isn't spying on you, you're wrong.

If you search "brassiere" in the camera roll, it finds all your nudes. Works better with chicks, we tried it on my gfs iPhone and sure enough.

trips of truth right here

You can also plug your iPhone into your computer and bring up the old console to see exactly what its doing :)

>Blackberry
All high level bankers use it.

PureOS in Librem 5.

Just flash lineageos or some other open source rom and dont flash google apps, it's fulproof

Which bb model?

But muh GPS...

Apple is much worse. They got a noprivacy-tier privacy policy. Even Google guarantees more.

Adapted AOSP is probabably the most realistic choice even if it comes with compromises (much reduced app count) vs Android with google services.

phones themselves are literal botnet
your provider records all calls and texts and it also can easily track your location

>using SIM cards in phones
Lmao

I want to put benis in her. :D :D :D :D

>deposits $15,000 purchase order from Apple Marketing for monthly advertising

>puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
Thanks man, this looks really promising. Cheap, and what cases could the phone use? don't want to drop it. Might actually pre-order it.

Yeah, you can find some criticism online but I personally haven't seen anything that actually sticks. We may get better options in the future, perhaps, but as far as things go, I think Purism are the ones that came closer to getting things just right with this. I would definitely put the money in if I could afford it right now. You can go fully functional normie-wise when you wish to, or just turn all that off with a few buttons and have a fully autist device. It's ideal!
Don't know about cases though, but they're very thorough with their products and will certainly provide options for that.

in soviet russia her puts benis in you

>phone
>privacy
Choose only one.

>cheap
In 2019 those will be 150$ specs at best. But I guess paying extra for privacy is worth it, plus they needed money for development overall.
As for the case there's no way of knowing. They haven't made a "final" model yet, so until they decide how the device will look like you won't find a case for it. Now that you mention it they should've made a 650$ option which includes a case along with the device.

You don't need a tv
You don't need a smart phone
You don't need a tablet
You don't need a gaming system
You don't need a desktop pc
You don't need any of that

All you need is a laptop.
Phones are a universal tracking device

I forgot something

You don't need a tv
You don't need a smart phone
You don't need a tablet
You don't need a gaming system
You don't need a desktop pc
You don't need a watch

I disagree, I think it depends on how you like to spend your time and what you work on.

I'm comfy with desktop for compiling and working on a larger screen, laptop for work and school, and gapps-less lineageos cheap smartphone that's about 4 years old now for looking things up quickly on the bus, taking pictures, and talking to gf

everything else is useless though.
I have no idea why anybody older than 8 years old would want to play games, or why anybody with a phone and laptop would want a tablet (unless you like to take notes on one or have a specific type. I have one of those cheap e-ink ereaders for reading textbooks). Don't know why you'd need a TV when you have a desktop with a nice monitor or a laptop for using on the couch. smart watches are also useless. f91-w or analog is all you need, anything more is distracting, another thing to charge, and another shekel in someone's pocket

nobody asking the real important question itt
>tits real or fake

Real with Push-up bra

What an ugly cunt.

tits do push ups? damn they must work out more than i do