America should reduce immigration

America should reduce immigration.

Take California for example, 28% of Californians aren't even Americans. 11 millions of the 40 millions of Californians are immigrants.

Shut your mouth you crazy person

If they do that where do we run away when Europe is too fucked ?
Fucking Russia ? Please no

I don't think Americans want smelly french people.

>Virginia 49%

What did we do to deserve this
New Yorkers are seriously annoying people

Well they should because otherwise they'll run out of white people t b h

Friendly reminder that 51% of all billion-dollar startups in Silicon Valley are founded by immigrants.
Friendly reminder that The New Colossus is one of the most famous works of American literature

sure thing Ahmed

Jesus Christ California, look at yourself

Silicon Valley is at North California it isn't a surprise to see that 28% are foreigners.

Yes?

The fucking spics are ruining the reputation

Please come over here and fuck my future daughter

"Birthright citizenship" was supposed to only apply to people who were already here. It was a way to stop states from denying citizenship to black people.

If you go back a few generations, there are a LOT more Americans who aren't even American. But DC played its games and got its cheap slave labor and we get our homes flooded with foreigners. :/

Are you the Frenchboo? move to Quebec man.

Not really, we just need to diversify it. Why do mexicans think they deserve some special privlidge just becuase they boarder us? US also needs to do a better job at spacing out immigrants throughout the US so they don't form their own micro communities. This will increase assimilation ten fold

what else would you expect from Reagan's Amnesty. All the spics that came in after the quotas were done away with stayed and that's why it's 28%

Reagan did it because it broke the UFW and more importantly all the spics could apply for home loans which banks and developers wanted.

>threads about cuisine
>MUH MICROBREWERIES
>MUH MICRODAIRIES
>MUH MICROBURGERIES
Why don't you want to boast about >muh microcommunities?

Okay then send them to Alaska.

mexicans are all macho aggressive faggots who think they're special because they're both white and indio. Honestly they need to be put back into their place (a gas chamber)

t. Cuban

At least we are not black commies.

We know you want to move here, Pierre. Don't worry, we still have plenty of room. Although I'd rather you stay tbqh.

>cubans, ricans and dominicans will always hate you

you're indio commies, like all mudbloods are

What is there to conform to? Literally everything in this country came from foreign land.

stop being major shit and maybe we'll stop

It's always been that way in the US.
Land of immigrants and what not.
Hasn't stopped us before, I doubt it will stop us now.

pls stop being rude

stop invading my country

said the fucking refugee

Should have bombed the raft.

banana boat baby gtfo out shitskins

Being this diverse can only come falling down hard. But who knows, it's the 21st Century

>tfw californians are colonizing other states

>So says the Ozzie
Lmao.

>indio commies
>commies
>Mex©
wut¡?

>that california slowly spreading eastward

Free the State of Jefferson!

What I don't understand is why the U.S doesn't import more white immigrants to counter the Mexican immigrants. I'm sure polish and Russia will immigrate alot if they say okay anyone can come in if you want.

Most Russians go to LA or NY at least that's what they have told me.

kek fucking cubans, man

Our ethnics are decent despite being exclusive

Speaking English would be a start

>inb4 Midwestern Germans speaking German 100 years ago

That was not right either and fortunately everyone was forced to speak English.

Are you trying to imply because this was a colony there is no pop culture/language?
>Americans aren't allowed culture because muh 5 gorillion natives!

Literally a Reddit tier argument.