How should I learn?

Need a quick yes or no then the thread can be gotten rid of. Should I learn code in blocks? For example, learn html5 then css and so on. Or should I learn the basics of html5 then the basics of css and yada yada. Also, if you could provide sites that you recommend that would help as well.
Oh yeah, when should I pick up linux for when I become the leetest hax0rz that ever lived?

>he thinks web development is real programming.

You're very funny.

Learn bash and C

thanks for that yes or no answer guy

but me want make website friendo

Learn jsp and HTML.

Unironically just learn bash to the point where you can make it useful for your daily autism. If that isn't excruciatingly painful for you, then go learn the basics of anything else and start building things to pad your portfolio. If you cannot stomach bash scripting then you will hate development work of any kind. I've found an near perfect correlation between people who can't into bash and people who sucks at programming.

Can I keep windows while learning bash? I'm used to the way things look and feel already and it'd be annoying to pack things up and move over to linux.

is php no good? tinyib is coded in php and i was planning on using that to frame things.

clear!

killin the thread
gonna learn bash(ugh! learnt the basics of html for nothing), then relearn html,css,maybe js, then php and mySQL in that order. fuck meeeeeee

... MySpace lol that's where I remember first learning HTML then it was all about how cool I could make my page, and before then it was xanga. Funny how now it's all about this who's going to learn it to make a career out of type of thing

I don't care about making a career out of it. I just want to make a personal site. Not for business or anything just an imageboard.

so you're gay?

i ain't gay but 20$ is 2.9million $

No.
If you take more than 5 minutes learning HTML, you have wasted your time, making a plan for how to do it is a waste.

As for learning multiple things that go together, you learn them simultaneously.
A better example would be learning C++ and cmake. You need to compile your code while you learn, so learning both is very important.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so should i learn bash or what ever or not?

WYSIWYG EDITOR

so i learn bash to make linux look pretty and C to make my site?

ended up more clueless than i did coming in

>js
>java
>c#
>python
>c++
>not reel programming
What technologies does a reel programmur use ,user ?

yes
learn Haskell